Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2014, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thank you *bows down* i nominate both of u to do it also
Old 08-25-2014, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Except I don't have a camera to film myself with, Lauren. And I've never uploaded a vid on YouTube before. I'm not making excuses; I actually do wish I was able to do all this stuff you guys do.

However, I do promise to dump a bucket of ice water over my head just for you. And I accept that there was ice in your bucket that probably melted by the time you finally got around to dumping the bucket of water on your head.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Thanks for linking us this vid. I miss that Aussie girl I met in SDCC.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 08-25-2014 at 05:38 AM
Old 08-26-2014, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

challenge flailed!! i just used my ipod hehe im gla dmy mum videoed it and was actually supportive and didnt think i was nuts lololol its ok dude i will teach u how to upload a vid one day!

hahahaha that icebucket looks harsh hahahahahahahhahhaha

shes no longer aussie shes an american citizen
Old 08-26-2014, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

Too cute LaurenBella
Old 08-27-2014, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

u know whats too cute ur chicken icon ~~~~~~~~~~~`
Old 08-27-2014, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

that's speckles
Old 08-27-2014, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, thanks, Lauren. And I'm glad your mother was so understanding. I think the ALS ice bucket challenge has become so well known that she probably knew it was for a good cause.

Don't I wish you were an American citizen! It would be great to have you here all the time.

Awww, you have a chicken named speckles, Tabs? How cute!

By they way, are you gonna do a PLL watch, Lauren? It was the summer finale last night. And are we on for a Bates Motel watch on Friday?

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 08-27-2014 at 05:56 PM
Old 08-27-2014, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Yep..another thing to tell Mom about.. there's also..Peaches, Waddles and Cluckers..

Along with Peanut Butter and Jelly..
Old 08-29-2014, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

speckles cute name hehe

omg u woulda loved this show i was watching tabward it was like odd animal parings and it had this cat that just became these lil ducklings foster mother and she would like protect them cover them with her body wrap them up and the ducklings lol would drink milk form her ******* whatever lol and then she born a litter of kittens and there all like dirking form ehr at once and then the duclings grow up and they wanna leave the cat lol btu cat mom is like nope ur my kiddies u gotta stay with us cats and like just picks them up with its mouth and brings them back to hang with the cats and then they showed the ducks all grown up following the cat wherever she goes so cuteeeee

yeah now its def well known like my sis has even been nomemd just wonder if ppl will do the challenge for the right reasons lol

awee alex id love that so much itll happen when i get cast as a famous script writer on some tv production show~

yeah up our watches are up in the air i think bates motel watch is actually gonna be fine now im just doomed for pll watch my poor jasy this week been busy with hw and blah blah but yeah tommrow if ur cool BATES MOTEL WATCH CAN HAPPEN cuz aunt caint comign till afternoon

penutbutter and jelly bad combo
Old 08-29-2014, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

ok canclleing bates watch mum wants me to clean house tommrow morning cuz of ppl coming over lol dont worry about the count im sure well hoping lol jas will be free on monday to do our lost pll watch~ BATES NEXT WEEK FOR SURE K
Old 08-29-2014, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, Lauren. Just make sure we do a Bates Motel watch next week, and that you post a lot the next few days to make up for it.

I'd love it if you became a television or film writer, Lauren! I'd actually like to do that myself. I've been re-writing a lot of the Marvel Studios movies in my head.

Why do Aussies not like peanut butter and jelly? American kids love that stuff.

Peaches, Waddles, and Cluckers, Tabs? Awwww, that's so cute!
Old 08-31-2014, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Have you written marvel fanfics?
Old 08-31-2014, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira_86 (View Post)
Have you written marvel fanfics?
No, Sam, but I probably should've.

I've recently been getting interested in Marvel Comics' very first superhero - Jim Hammond, the original Human Torch from the Golden Age. No, not Johnny Storm's Human Torch from Fantastic Four. Jim Hammond's Human Torch existed over two decades before the Fantastic Four even existed. He first appeared in Marvel Comics #1 back in 1939, the same year Batman came out, the year after Superman came out, and one year before Captain America came out. That makes Jim Hammond Marvel's very first superhero. He was for Marvel what Superman was for DC. It's unfortunate that he kind of got forgotten. And unlike Johnny Storm, Jim Hammond's Human Torch is a total badass.

Jim Hammond wasn't actually a human; he was a synthetic humanoid created by a genius scientist named Dr. Phineas Hornton. Dr. Horton was experimenting with cybernetics and bio-engineering and created technology decades ahead of his time. Hammond wasn't a robot or an android, he was an artificial man. He had actual bones, organs, muscles, blood, skin, and everything, but it was all artificial - bones made of ceramic and carbon fiber materials, blood made from artificial hemoglobin, muscles made from electroactive polymers, etc. This made him stronger and more durable than ordinary humans, but for some reason the molecules on his body burst into flames when he came into contact with the outside air. He was also sentient(that means self-aware, Lauren) and intelligent, with real human feelings and emotions as well. And yes, he also had human body functions, if you know what I mean. He eventually was able to control his flame powers and became Marvel Comics' very first superhero, or "The First Marvel." He was a teammate of Captain America in WWII in the superhero team, the Invaders, along with Namor, the Sub Mariner, and Bucky Barnes, The Winter Solider. He's still around in the Marvel Comics universe to this day. He had gone through a long hibernation just like Cap did, only it was easier for Jim because he's an artificial human.

I really wish they could bring Hammond's Human Torch into the Marvel movie universe. Since he came out in 1939 and has no connection to The Fantastic Four, 20th Century Fox can't claim the film rights to him, and Marvel should be able to use him in The Avengers. It would be a great way to stick it to Fox. They could have Hawkeye and Black Widow sent out to retrieve Hammond's hibernation cylinder from Hydra agents who stole it, and then Hammond gets woken up and blasts his way out of there....... well, it would all end with him joining SHIELD and teaming back up with Captain America in the Avengers. Jim Hammond actually did appear briefly in the first Captain America movie with Chris Evans. Pay attention to the scene at Howard Stark's science expo in 1942 and you'll see the glass cylinder with Jim Hammond in it, and a sign on it that says, "Dr. Phineas Hornton Presents, The Synthetic Man."

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 08-31-2014 at 07:09 PM
Old 08-31-2014, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 08-31-2014, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

fatal finale time

im feeling ya jas lol

hmm this thread turned very marvelly

hahaha alex cuz the marvel movies haent been tgat greatly adapted from comic book haha

there might be ppl that love it but i personally just hate penut butter not everyone islike that like i think loads fo ppl love penut butter but i dunno with jelly u gus are gone
Closed Thread   Post New Thread