Heroes

This entire thread lol
Old 08-06-2014, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

u want to delete all the posts dont u mwhahaha
Old 08-06-2014, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by the raven girl (View Post)
i dunno looooooool

im glad i have u to help me rmemeber stuff lol
Not like I remember everyone either

here's the post with my reply to you Alex -> here

Last edited by ElectricHearts; 08-06-2014 at 09:17 AM
Old 08-06-2014, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Glad to see you and Lauren did a PLL watch, Jas.

Thanks for linking me, Jas. I'm kind of glad that I didn't keep watching Dexter to a certain point. I wouldn't have liked what happens. How far into the show are you?

Wasn't the stalking scene in Hanna's house scary, Lauren?

So I guess we're on for a Bates Motel watch this Friday?
Old 08-06-2014, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I will be starting Season 6 shortly! It's not that horrible after

People have to die eventually especially when they are connected to Dexter
Old 08-07-2014, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

The ending to dexter
Old 08-07-2014, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

yea i am aware with what happens. at least dexter did what he told deb, he would do back in s1 if she were in that situation
Old 08-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

one day ill watch dexter~

i totllay dont rmeber where u guys last posts were i always do this lol

and alex it wasnt lol ad alisons beign way too manipualtive and annoying rn and hanna is to with her drinking problem though i have been enjoyign the haleb in recent eps finally up to date

btw alex fr petal i read
Spoiler:

and yes bates sat morning for me right?
Old 08-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So you know what happens to Rita on Dexter, Jas? And I was expecting Dexter and Deb to finally hook up as well. Yeah, I agree with you about the ending, Sam. I read about what happened.

Hey, Lauren! Yes, your Saturday morning and my Friday night at 8pm will be the Bates Motel watch. And thanks for putting all my gifs and pics in the OP.

You didn't think A stalking Hanna's mom and Allison in the house was scary? I agree with you about Hannah's drinking problem, because she's starting to look like a slob. I'm glad Caleb's back, but I'm missing Ezra and Toby. He's actually gonna be a cop?

Did you finish Petals On The Wind, Lauren? I agree about Carrie, and Cathy is really annoying in the second half of the book with the way she treats Chris. It's almost like Chris isn't even part of her story and it's all about her revenge. That's one reason I like If There Be Thorns more, because Chris and Cathy are totally together in that one.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Tmnt or the giver or sin city 2?
Old 08-08-2014, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

You are missing all the incest thoughts of Deb about Dexter though You kinda get it in 'dreams' It started to mess up my brain because with that they threw the 'reveal' lol. Deb finding out about Dexter lol. Wanting to tell him how she really feels but instead finds out who he really is All the help from the therapist I was like dude why would a therapist start implying these stuff into her head

I am on Season 7 now Alex. That has already happened. End of Season 4

Yea Toby is becoming a cop. Ali is annoying because she is way too needy! Hanna is annoying because of her drama with Ali and her drinking problem. Also the fact that Caleb isn't good for her right now with his own drinking problem. So everyone is all starting to become annoying. The drinking problem storyline isn't going to end soon. So yea.. Then you have Mona and her minion crew! Queen bitch of annoying lol

Last edited by ElectricHearts; 08-08-2014 at 10:08 AM
Old 08-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope you remembered our Bates Motel watch today, Lauren.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira_86 (View Post)
Tmnt or the giver or sin city 2?
Sin City 2 for me, Sam. I've had it up to frikkin here with TMNT. I can't believe I actually paid money to watch the first one back in 1990. I think Lauren was just being born back then.

By the way, Sam, I found an interesting post of yours on the Avengers board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira_86 (View Post)
Do hawkeye and scarlet witch have a thing in the comics?
Hawkeye and Black Widow had a thing waaaaayyyyy back when the characters were first introduced in the Tales Of Suspense comics in the 1960's(both Iron Man adventures), but they really haven't been together since then. Time moves a bit more slowly in comic books than in real life because they only print one issue or so per month, so a single year in real time might only be a few weeks in comic book time. Hawkeye has since been married to and divorced from S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Bobbi Morse, a.k.a. Mockingbird, who was also his teammate when Hawkeye was leading the West Coast Avengers, as well as having gotten involved with Jessica Drew/Spider Woman, Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, and God knows who else. Black Widow was briefly involved with Daredevil, and is now romantically involved with Bucky Barnes, a.k.a. Winter Soldier.

Of course I loved the incest vibe between Deb and Dexter, Jas. But they're not really related to each other because Dexter is adopted, so it doesn't count as sibling incest like Chris/Cathy, Cesare/Lucrezia, or Jaime/Cersei.

I agree that both Caleb and Hanna are annoying this season, but I'm starting to wonder if Ali is really Ali. What if the girl walking around calling herself Allison is actually the mysterious Bethany(Ali's twin), and that the real Ali is actually the dead girl who was buried in the DeLaurentis' back yard?

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 08-08-2014 at 04:30 PM
Old 08-08-2014, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know but still.. she saw him as her brother till she realized she had feelings for him Even Deb said the f word when she realized in her therapy session after she told her about how Dexter actually said that he loved her as well

Yes develop complex feelings for him Good job therapist How it changed after

Old 08-08-2014, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ill be here in under 10 mins ill reply to posts after watc

deb loves dexter hahaha mwhahaha

and alex we have to start straight away my aunts are cioming at 11
Old 08-08-2014, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yikes! Okay, lemme get my DVD in, Lauren!

Season 1, episode 6, The Truth. Just so there's no mistake.

I'll reply to you after the watch, Jas!