Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2014, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT????!!!! You and Sam are going to ComicCon without me????!!!!
You told me last year that you weren't going to go this year because you were saving up for a trip to Paris! WHYYYYYYYYY?????!!!!!!

I will only forgive u if you promise to go to Comic Con with me next year. And U have no choice but to say yes.

If you wanna do the Bates Motel watch later today that's fine. I'm off work tonight, so we can do it at the usual time we'd do the Heroes watch, around 3am my time.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 07-18-2014 at 04:39 PM
Old 07-18-2014, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

are u gonnakill me looooooooooooooooooooooooool i have some money but not alot and mum is just being awfully genorus maybe she wants to get rid of me? im not sure what to do right now lol its 50/50 chance right now lol i knew ud kill me regardless alex i will come to new york soon i promise at least!

whens the latest i have to let u know by about a wach tonight instead?

wait u mean all nights free cuz ill get back in an hr to u about whats happening if thats ok!
Old 07-18-2014, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm doing a watch with Arinna right now, Lauren. But when she goes to bed you and I can do the Bates Motel watch. I have all night, so whenever you want to do it will be fine with me.

Why couldn't Sam get tickets for me as well? How the hell did she find them on Craigslist? I won't kill u, but u will go to ComicCon with me next year, or I will turn the toy kangaroo u gave me into a voodoo doll since you touched it first and I will inflict my revenge upon u.

And I'm not in New York, I'm in Philadelphia.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ok cools then!

u know why cuz there two female tickets i have no idea dont even ask me shes been obessed with going cuz of avenegers just didnt think it would actually happen lololololol i guess i better go then so i cursed myself by giving u that evil toy no

why do i always think ur from new york i dont understand lol
Old 07-18-2014, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, thanks, Lauren! I'll be here waiting for u when you're ready! Just give me a few hours so Arinna goes to sleep.

And I'll see u at ComicCon. I just need your help getting tickets online because I forgot how I did it last time.

U cursed it first to try and strangle me in my sleep, I'm just turning it against u.

Because you're Aussie and one American city is like any other?
Old 07-18-2014, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thats fine dude ill know for sure before then when we can do the watch its all cool! say hi to peterinna for me lol

that process is so nerve wrecking for me i hate the way they do the tickets i hate them sdcc is so hard dude lol

how did u surive a strangulation

that is true to me
Old 07-18-2014, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I told Arinna Hi for you, Lauren. And I also found those Bates Motel gifs.

We can do the watch later today if you want. You can message me on my phone just in case I'm posting on another board(you know, like the one I moderate?) so that I know you're ready.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 07-18-2014 at 07:39 PM
Old 07-18-2014, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

can we just cancel dude i dunno when were gonan d it and todays a really unsual day of and i think this sdcc thing might no t happen and i misgh just have to sit in my room all day depressed sorry dude and**** thanks for the loads of gifs lol
Old 07-18-2014, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, okay. I'm sorry, Lauren.

Promise me we'll have the watch next Friday, okay? And you're welcome.
Old 07-18-2014, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea we'll do it next friday today is just too unpredictable sorry its a very messy saturday blah
Old 07-18-2014, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, thanks, Lauren! Sorry you had such a crappy Saturday.
Old 07-19-2014, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

its kinda turning up again it was just stressful alex lol ur not free for a watch tommrow r u lol
Old 07-19-2014, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I could do a Bates Motel watch with you before I leave for work at our usual time at 8pm tonight, which would be the morning for you.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

its no rush fr u it works out?
Old 07-19-2014, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Lauren! You wanna do the watch now?