Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2021, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No, not yet. But we're running out of time.

Are you going to bed soon? It's almost 10pm.
Old 09-07-2021, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yes...I am off...have a good sleep and a great day at work before 2 more days off
Old 09-07-2021, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, Dave. Thanks. I'll try. You have a good night's sleep and a great day tomorrow too! Goodnight!
Old 09-07-2021, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Reposting this:

Hi, dragonfire! Oh, so you've been to Atlanta several times?

That is amusing. Apparently no one likes the new trilogy.

I'm okay, thanks. I'm glad you are too.

Well I'm glad you got to watch some classics, dragonfire.

Where was Nana Rose Blossom in the background? Down in the mines? I didn't see her there.

Oh, so you think it's her and not Penelope?

Ew, Glen is picking up where Betty's father left off? What is up with RAS?

Yeah, but what is Polly's motive?

You're welcome. I had a nice Labor Day, but now I'm back at work.
Thanks.

Hey Alex. I think just three times.

Yep. Definitely.

Good, no problem. Thanks.

Thanks.

She was with Cheryl when they were praying right before Archie, and the other guys went into the mines.

Well, it would make the story better if it was Nana Rose Blossom especially considering she's been around in Riverdale since the beginning so to speak.

Penelope was adopted by Nana Rose Blossom so you could say she made Penelope into what she is now, like I really like the idea of having it where after all this time all the stuff that happened in Riverdale was secretly caused by Nana Rose Blossom as the secret puppet master.

Recently I been wondering if the twist on why she used the Mothman/aliens, miners/mines, etc. etc. is something like she saw it as a fun twisted game with maybe Grandpa Jones?

I mean I have notice that when the Blossoms make a mess in Riverdale, it causes the Joneses to clean it up similar to The Joker, and Batman with Gotham.

So maybe Nana Rose Blossom brought back the Mothman/aliens, miners/mines, etc. etc. to keep the game of Joneses vs Blossoms going, and in order to do that Jughead needed to return to Riverdale.

I mean what's the point of the Blossoms bringing chaos to Riverdale if the Joneses aren't there bringing order to Riverdale?

Yep, that's the theory. I guess he can't do anything else with Betty. Actually someone brought up an interesting point that she's no longer a character but more of a plot device.

They also brought up that outside of Jughead none of the characters really have storylines. Shoot seems
Spoiler:

Well, the theory is that Polly is secretly helping Glen to groom Betty into a serial killer like them.

Thanks again. Glad to hear that, and sorry to hear that.

TFTNT Dave. I hope everyone is ok, and goodnight as well.
Old 09-08-2021, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

welcome Dragonfire...any plans today?
Old 09-08-2021, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
welcome Dragonfire...any plans today?
Thanks again. The usual.

Now, this is what I like to see.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I hope everyone is ok, and good day as well.

Last edited by dragonfire; 09-08-2021 at 01:08 PM
Old 09-08-2021, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dragonfire...either that is a cousin of Jabba the Hutt or that is a Riverdale character couple
Old 09-08-2021, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! How was your day?

I'm watching the Phillies-Brewers game, and things are a bit tense at the moment.

Hi, dragonfire! Okay, give me a moment to reply to all that.

I'm okay, thanks. I'm glad you are too. I'm guessing there's another Riverdale episode today?
Old 09-08-2021, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi Alex...day was OK...watching the last half hour of my dad's church live prayer service...it's pretty good...I was going to go to it.... but I hate taking buses and it gets dark earlier now

how was your day
Old 09-08-2021, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Hi Alex...day was OK...watching the last half hour of my dad's church live prayer service...it's pretty good...I was going to go to it.... but I hate taking buses and it gets dark earlier now

how was your day

Ah, that's good. Yeah, I know what you mean about buses. Again, I miss having a car.

My day was okay. I got out of work early at 1pm and now I'm just watching the Phillies once again struggle against the Brewers. They swept the Brewers in four games earlier in the summer and blew them out the other day, but the last two games the Phillies have had issues.

I can't see the pic that dragonfire posted. Did it disappear?
Old 09-08-2021, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea...I can't see the pic either... was there supposed to be a pic?

sorry the Phillies are struggling...hope they can finish the season strong
Old 09-08-2021, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm assuming there was. Where dragonfire posted the spoiler tags there's nothing but those black boxes with the x's in them. That happens when the server won't allow the pic to be posted, or the pic has been removed.

Jabitha is yet another portmanteau. It stands for "Jughead and Tabitha."

Dave, the freaking portmanteau is yet another result of early 2000s social media. Remember what started it all? Freaking "Bennifer." Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez back in 2002. I honestly do not remember hearing any portmanteau names in the media prior to that.

Thanks, Dave. I hope they can to, but I'm not too optimistic.
Old 09-08-2021, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea....I remember Bennifer....that didn't last that long, did it? there are lots of name blends out there- I call you and Arinna...AA [Double A Energy Mods ]
Old 09-08-2021, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No, it didn't last long, fortunately. It produced a couple of truly horrible movies.

Thanks, Dave. I don't think that's a portmanteau; more like an abbreviation or an acronym.

Well, tomorrow is the night, Dave! Cowboys-Buccaneers! I'm hoping that the Bucs blow out the Cowboys in a statement win.
Old 09-08-2021, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm hoping that the Bucs win too....

Masterchef is about cooking along with a professional chef step by step....its stressful for the cooks
Closed Thread   Post New Thread