Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2021, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...this is cut down day... a lot ...of American Idol hopefuls are being ended this episode are being Cut from the Show... end of a dream

a contestant named Alex,...country contestant...just got cut...but got notified later that he gets to at least sing at Grand Ol Opre... true story
Old 03-28-2021, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex...this is cut down day... a lot ...of American Idol hopefuls are being ended this episode are being Cut from the Show... end of a dream

a contestant named Alex,...country contestant...just got cut...but got notified later that he gets to at least sing at Grand Ol Opre... true story

Oh, I see. Yeah, that's gotta be disappointing.

Alex was his name? Nice. Well, I'm glad he got to sing at the Opre.
Old 03-28-2021, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

any of these rejected American Idol artist can make a small album for 50-100K or so if the a record company loves them.....
Old 03-28-2021, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, or you can end up like William Hung and get a record deal even thought you flunked the audition.
Old 03-28-2021, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea...at least Hung got some money...sadly, he got a death threat too...one of those 2 years he was in spotlight
Old 03-28-2021, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

A death threat? Why? That's horrible.

Besides, if anyone should've gotten a threat it should've been that guy who got Constantine kicked off the show when he was clearly the better singer.
Old 03-28-2021, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

no idea why Constantine got voted off.... was it because of a story?
Old 03-28-2021, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
no idea why Constantine got voted off.... was it because of a story?
No, it was because the viewers wanted to create as much drama as possible, so they voted Constantine off instead of Scott Savol, who should've been voted off two episodes earlier, but they kept him around and kept voting off other people just for the heck of it, precisely because Simon kept berating him and telling him that he was gonna get voted off soon.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sure Constantine is doing OK these days...he's not starving or anything

I put a new thread in the frying pan ready to be served when ready
Old 03-28-2021, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I'm sure he is too. But he deserved to be there at the end with Carrie and Bo.

Okay, whenever you're ready, Dave.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Constantine was better than Bo...who's real name was Harold by the way....lol

we still have just a few more posts to go here before new thread
Old 03-28-2021, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! I'm okay, thanks. I'm glad you are too.

Yeah, I'm surprised you're still watching Riverdale as well. So they're not getting Bughead back together anytime soon? Are they sure that Betty and Archie are done? It seems pretty arbitrary and sudden to just abruptly pull the plug like that. What happens when Veronica and Jughead find out?
Hey Alex. Good, and no problem. Thanks.

I feel like the main reason why is because of Jughead/Cole, and that main reason is why I started watching it at all.

Unless the CW told them to get them back together I don't think so. Probably, and who knows maybe the CW told them to pull the plug on Barchie.

Veronica already knows about it. Archie told her right before they got back together in the key party episode. It's Jughead who doesn't know which when he does it'll probably help with getting Jabitha together.

It would be ironic if Bughead ends up not endgame, and instead Jughead's endgame is with Tabitha.

Oh, I read some Flash movie rumors and there's one rumor I hope doesn't come true.

I also read rumors about AT&T is thrilled at the numbers The Snyder Cut has done thus far which I hope is true because if AT&T is thrilled with The Snyder Cut then maybe Snyder can do JL 2/3 on HBO Max.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dragonfire

no idea if Snyder will do JL 2 and 3 or not... JL 2 will be nuts and maybe sad in parts if its ever made
Old 03-28-2021, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You think Constantine was better than Bo, Dave? I think they were close to even. I thought it was gonna come down to the two of them. I wasn't expecting it to be Bo and Carrie.

Oh, so you're more of a Cole fan, dragonfire?

Well, let's wait and see what happens. Remember, no one even thought that Barchie would get together at all, remember?

CW executives suck. They've driven that network into the ground.

Veronica knows? And they're already back together?

What Flash rumor is that, dragonfire?

I don't think that WB is gonna work with Snyder anymore, dragonfire. I still think everyone is gaslighting themselves into thinking the Snyder cut is good. Critical reviews say otherwise.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea...it was so close... but in every season just about...there was one who got too far and got top 4....

http://www.fanforum.com/f244/burnt-t...#post103628839
Closed Thread   Post New Thread