Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2021, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex..... it was an ok day...I hope you had a good day at work...OK...Flash starting in 3 min...I'll be in and out
Old 03-23-2021, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I had an average day at work. Wasn't too bad.

Flyers game is in intermission. 2nd period is about to start.
Old 03-23-2021, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! I'm okay, thanks. I hope you are too.

Yeah, I did hear that about Keaton. I can't say that I'm surprised. I said a while ago that he's probably too old for this now.
Hey Alex. Good, and no problem. Thanks.

I don't think it's that he's too old for it now. Seems his main concern is Covid which can't blame him there, and maybe the script.

We don't want a repeat of Hamill returns as Luke for Disney Star Wars trilogy with Keaton's return as Batman.

I'm hopeful they can find a way for Keaton to do it.

Oh, did you see the news that even though they kept saying they wouldn't do it, today Disney confirmed Black Widow for Disney+ in July?

I guess you can say Disney unleashed Terminator Judgement Day on theaters.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 03-23-2021, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

if my computer freezes or something...some titles are in the Off topic Opening Post .....

dragonfire...I hate to ask...but did you watch Snyder Cut yet... We hope you had a good Tuesday and are doing OK
Old 03-23-2021, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)

dragonfire...I hate to ask...but did you watch Snyder Cut yet... We hope you had a good Tuesday and are doing OK
No. Thanks, and same to y'all. I hope everyone is ok.
Old 03-23-2021, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
if my computer freezes or something...some titles are in the Off topic Opening Post .....
Thanks for letting me know, Dave. How's the episode? I honestly can't watch any Arrowverse shows anymore.

Well, I think Keaton's age is part of why he's so skittish about Covid, dragonfire. As for the script, I no longer trust Hollywood to know what it's doing when it comes to comic book movies. The last great comic book movie was Logan.

Yeah, we definitely do not want another desecration of a character like what happened to Luke Skywalker.

I'm not surprised that Black Widow is going to Disney+. Cinema today is still gonna be tough due to Covid. I still wish that they'd used Taskmaster in a Captain America movie instead.

Why T2 Judgement Day?
Old 03-23-2021, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

episode is good so far...I can't remember when I saw Abra from the Flash last

OK Dragonfire....hope you can watch it soon
Old 03-23-2021, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Well, I think Keaton's age is part of why he's so skittish about Covid, dragonfire. As for the script, I no longer trust Hollywood to know what it's doing when it comes to comic book movies. The last great comic book movie was Logan.

Yeah, we definitely do not want another desecration of a character like what happened to Luke Skywalker.

I'm not surprised that Black Widow is going to Disney+. Cinema today is still gonna be tough due to Covid. I still wish that they'd used Taskmaster in a Captain America movie instead.

Why T2 Judgement Day?
True. For me it's going to be The Snyder Cut.

Indeed. Also unlike Marvel Sony with Maguire and Garfield. WB confirmed Keaton and Affleck returns as their Batmen for The Flash DC Multiverse Movie.

They also confirmed a Keaton Batman comic book series that takes place after Returns.

Now with what WB has done so far I feel like they're going to have find a way to deliver fans Keaton's return as Batman in The Flash Movie because otherwise they'll have a bunch of angry fans.

I see.

I meant The Judgement Day event in the Terminator movies. Like Disney/Disney+ is Skynet, theaters are the world, and maybe Nolan is John Conner?

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 03-23-2021, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Who's Abra?

Flyers are still losing to the Devils, 4-1. Might as well pack up his season.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I'm never going to elevate any Zack Snyder movie to that level, dragonfire.

Don't I wish Andrew Garfield would return as Spider-Man. He was the best Peter Parker ever. I was hoping that Affleck would never return.

They're doing another comic book based on the Burtonverse?

If Keaton doesn't wanna come back it won't matter what the fans want, dragonfire. Also, I do think that fanservice isn't something filmmakers always have to bow down to, like the whole Peggy Carter thing.

Oh, it's a Judgement Day analogy? Nah, Nolan isn't that.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Flash's villain Abra Kadabra.... future time traveler who uses magic and his meta power wand to cause destruction

OK...I'm just casually watching Superman / Lois but I'm here
Old 03-23-2021, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, Dave. How is Superman and Lois?

We'll need a new thread soon. I'm gonna switch the Flyers game off and watch something else.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea...I got one in the frying pan ready to be served...lol

the epp just started... with Superman/ Lois
Old 03-23-2021, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Great, now you've made me hungry.

I might watch IT! The Terror From Beyond Space.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

http://www.fanforum.com/f244/burnt-t...#post103591146
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top