Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2020, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks, dragonfire. And I think I told you before that having the entire show be in Jughead's imagination is way too St. Elsewhere. That show ended with the entire thing being inside the mind of an autistic kid.

You actually think that Jughead and Donna would be better than the core four?

Well, if RAS is so hellbent on his PLL reboot then let him. I think that if he's given up on Riverdale he'll just end it with Barchie as a way of saying, " it" to the audience.

Yes, I saw the PM you sent me. And Ferris Buller? Did they make another TV show based on that movie? There was on in the 80s-90s, you know.

Yes, I'm okay, thanks. I'm glad you are too.
No problem. I know but it could explain a lot why the show is the way it is, and I was thinking of something more like the movie Delirious with John Candy.

I said they would be better than a Love Square with the core four.

Ok.

Good. Yep and no CBS is showing the movie. I know.

Good. Thanks. I hope everyone is ok.
Old 10-18-2020, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

big dog probably saw a squirrel or heard something outside...

Dragonfire...I'm more excited over really evil Riddler who won't be funny and Catwoman in THE Batman

TD 49ers....NO Free Saftey on the SF TD... Extra pt is good
Old 10-18-2020, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Could have or maybe hungry believe they are fed in the morning and at night but pretty sure last night she fed them after 9pm cause when I saw her outside around 10pm she said that she had to mix in freshly cooked chicken cause they were spoiled for a few days and than when she fed them yesterday of just canned dog food/dry food they didn't touch it -- think she said what she had been mixing the dry food with was liver something
Old 10-18-2020, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, Whitney. Why hasn't seen been around?

You have a dog, Sarah?

49ers just scored, Dave! 0-14 49ers! The Rams haven't been able to get anything going yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No problem. I know but it could explain a lot why the show is the way it is, and I was thinking of something more like the movie Delirious with John Candy.

I said they would be better than a Love Square with the core four.

Ok.

Good. Yep and no CBS is showing the movie. I know.

Good. Thanks. I hope everyone is ok.
Delirious with John Candy, dragonfire? I see you're a man of culture.

Well, I'd be okay with Jughead/Donna and Betty/Archie with Veronica moving to NYC.

Oh, you're watching the movie? A classic, isn't it? Welcome to the 80s, dragonfire.
Old 10-18-2020, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex We are dog-sitting my landlady's dad's 2 dogs [massfit and think little one might be a poodle] cause her dad has been in the hospital since Tuesday evening due to a stroke don't think it was major but it was still bad enough. He's been at the hospital and think they are sending him to a rehab stroke center in town
Old 10-18-2020, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Alex We are dog-sitting my landlady's dad's 2 dogs [massfit and think little one might be a poodle] cause her dad has been in the hospital since Tuesday evening due to a stroke don't think it was major but it was still bad enough. He's been at the hospital and think they are sending him to a rehab stroke center in town

Ohhh, yeah, I remember. Yes, I forgot there was a dog. I'm sorry. I remember you were housesitting but I forgot about the dogs. I told you that I hope your landlady's dad recovers.
Old 10-18-2020, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes you did Think he's doing well but I know that landlady is glad a nurse/support worker talked to him cause now it sounds like he finally understands that he needs to get his affairs in order. Determine what if something happened either a long-term meaning somebody would need to take care of bills or what he would want if he dies type thing

Not house-sitting, we've just got the doggies here at the house he lives in an apartment, though landlady and her step-daughter did clean his apartment thoroughly
Old 10-18-2020, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

honestly Alex... before game...who did you pick to win...lol??
Also...Whitney used to post on Shadowhunters and maybe BSB board
Old 10-18-2020, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I had the Rams picked to win, Dave.

And the Rams just scored. TD! Missed the extra point. 6-14. I hate it when kickers miss extra points.

Ah, I remember Whitney on the Shadowhunters board. That show really disappointed me.

Quote:
Yes you did Think he's doing well but I know that landlady is glad a nurse/support worker talked to him cause now it sounds like he finally understands that he needs to get his affairs in order. Determine what if something happened either a long-term meaning somebody would need to take care of bills or what he would want if he dies type thing

Not house-sitting, we've just got the doggies here at the house he lives in an apartment, though landlady and her step-daughter did clean his apartment thoroughly

Well that's very smart, and I hope he does get everything in order, Sarah. My aunt passed away and her affairs weren't in order and things became a mess.

Awww, well it's great that the doggies are staying with you.
Old 10-18-2020, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

looks like a nice high scoring game to me
Old 10-18-2020, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes about the doggies they are sweeties -- the big one is huge being a Massfit but he's a gentle mellow giant. The little one has opened up more considering anytime he would visit with them, she was looking forward to treats so have seen more of her having them here at the house
Old 10-18-2020, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

guys...I'll try to get Tia here next Sunday evening.... WWE Wrestling is on ....it would be cool if she could post with us like the old days
Old 10-18-2020, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that, Dave. It would be nice if Tia could spend more time here.

Yeah, a high scoring game would be nice, Dave. The 49ers have the ball again.

2nd and 18, but Garoppalo threw a first down pass!

Quote:
Yes about the doggies they are sweeties -- the big one is huge being a Massfit but he's a gentle mellow giant. The little one has opened up more considering anytime he would visit with them, she was looking forward to treats so have seen more of her having them here at the house

A Massfit or a Mastiff? And is the little one a poodle or a spaniel?

Well, treats are always a good way to get a dog to love you.
Old 10-18-2020, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it will teach everyone a lesson...don't count out 49ers.... I won't feel sorry for Parlay better [multi-team bets...and you have to get all correct to win money.... ]
Old 10-18-2020, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Mastiff I can't spell can't you tell

No idea what she is just saying I think she is a poodle
Closed Thread   Post New Thread