Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2020, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's commendable that you're willing to finish a bad movie, Sarah.
Old 09-15-2020, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
That's commendable that you're willing to finish a bad movie, Sarah.
Well its Keanu and all
Old 09-15-2020, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex.... Here is your Twist in my Mod Fiction... maybe 2 opponents.... Dragonfire.....can steal some of the Power from the Book of the Professor and turn into DragonDC.... the Power to control any 10 DC characters at any time...however if they get killed off he can't bring them back...same thing with Marvel's the Power of 10, your arch enemy
Old 09-15-2020, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

BTW did decide to apply for his moderator position afterall
Old 09-15-2020, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sarah...you should get it then...but is't it bad luck to say you applied for something or no???

Alex... another Twist in Story... Kara and her secret sister Sarah must decide who to support... Marvel or DC.... or stay neutral....
Old 09-15-2020, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully the next unseen movie I watch of his is good
Old 09-15-2020, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Also Alex.... BatTia would join DCDragonfire b/c she loves DC.....lol.... I just threw Tia and Sarah in my ModFiction here...lol
Old 09-15-2020, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Keanu is hit and miss, Sarah. But I heard the John Wick movies were good.

Thanks for that, Dave. And what is my power again? And can we replace the characters we lose?

Oh, don't make Kara the sister of Sarah, not unless you're doing an incest fix.

Phillies still lead 4-1, but Jake Arietta left the game with a leg injury. The injuries keep piling up.
Old 09-15-2020, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Also Alex.... BatTia would join DCDragonfire b/c she loves DC.....lol.... I just threw Tia and Sarah in my ModFiction here...lol
Oh, okay. But what's her power?
Old 09-15-2020, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Keanu is hit and miss, Sarah. But I heard the John Wick movies were good.

Oh, don't make Kara the sister of Sarah, not unless you're doing an incest fix.
Yes John Wick were EPIC

What? totally confused Yea Kara can't be a sister cause I want to savage her
Old 09-15-2020, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire! I'm good, thanks. I'm glad you are too.

See, if Mamoa wants to make an accusation he should be more forthcoming. What exactly did happen on the reshoots for Justice League, and is it just Whedon he has an issue with or are there others? If Fisher and Mamoa are gonna make accusations and call for accountability it has to be about something more than just creative decisions with characters. I don't know, unless he gives us something I don't know how seriously to take him.

Well, I'm watching Riverdale only to see how things end. I do wanna know who's gonna end up wit whom, so that's my big reason for watching.

So is Pfeiffer gonna be in Ant-Man 3? And there's still no word on her coming back as Catwoman? Marvel really needs to make it up to Hank and Janet for excluding them from the Avengers movies. And I already told you this on the X-Men board, I don't really see what Kang The Conqueror is doing in an Ant-Man movie. Endgame made a mess of the time travel thing as it is, unless Kang is gonna somehow make Hank and Janet young again. And I don't care about the Flash movie, so if they compete with each other, who cares? But I do hope that Pfeiffer can do both Catwoman and Wasp.

I really don't want the Fantastic Four in the MCU, dragonfire. I'd prefer it if the MCU just freaking ended. Like I said, the MCU should've began with the Avengers origin and ended with the Infinity Gauntlet storyline, and in between they could've done the Masters of Evil, Ultron, Civil War, and the Kree-Skrull War. I still say my miniseries idea would've been better than all this franchising stuff. I think it's having a negative effect on the comics and the legacies of the characters. I'm not starting to wish that Hollywood never adapted comics to the screen at all.

Oh, so The 10th Kingdom did do all the Grimm Brothers' fairy tales stuff then? Even Snow White? What is it with her? Why obsess about her and not Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty? And who is the villain reinvented as an anti-hero? I'm guessing it's not Rumpelstiltskin?

Oh, the Evil Queen? Not Regina, right? OMG, that all sounds so freaking confusing. A complicated way to make the Evil Queen and Snow White distant relatives.
Hey Alex. Good. Thanks.

Ok.

I sometimes think the sooner it ends the better.

I think so. Nope. Ok. Well, if both movies compete then I fear Ant-Man 3 will dominate The Flash movie at the box office, and if The Flash movie isn't a hit then that could mess up Keaton's Batman/Bruce returning more in DC movies, and the same for the multiverse use in DC movies.

The Flash movie needs to be a successful hit like I don't want a repeat of what happened to BVS when ti competed with Civil War. Same.

Ok.

Most of them. They definitely did Snow White. Well, Cinderella is in it. See The 10th Kingdom takes place years after the time of fairy tales.

Like Snow White is dead, and Cinderella who I think is the only living legend left is 200 years old.

The Wolf. Now he isn't the OG Wolf from Red Riding Hood, and 3 Little Pigs but they do make references, and one of them is that he tried to eat Virginia's Grandma.

Yes, not Regina. The Evil Queen in The 10th Kingdom carried on the legacy of the OG Evil Queen from Snow White.

Maybe. I hope one day you can watch it, it's very long but it's enjoyable, and the intro is very creative.

New York City turned into The Fairy Tale World. Oh, in the mini-series The 10th Kingdom is New York City.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 09-15-2020, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...No Incest in my MOdFiction
and you have the Power of Knowlege as well as to bring any 10 80s movie characters to help you fight [minus superman and any DC/ Marvel superhero]

Dragonfire...I hated the last stroyline of OUAT....sorry...but they should have left new york alone....
Old 09-15-2020, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Which modfiction?
Old 09-15-2020, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sarah...read all of my posts from 8:28 pM...it's on the second page now
Old 09-15-2020, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Sarah...read all of my posts from 8:28 pM...it's on the second page now
Sorry been a little distracted cause of this movie requires some reading cause some of it is in Russian
Closed Thread   Post New Thread