Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2020, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

watch the torture of the Flyers game...lol

Dragonfire...some of those JL members better be evil or confused in the Flashpoint storyline ... Superman was confused mainly
Old 09-05-2020, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I'm watching the Phillies right now, Dave. Phils lead 1-0 in the 3rd. Flyers game is about to begin.
Old 09-05-2020, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

are the Flyers still losing 2-0?

I'm watching NBA on my big tv
Old 09-05-2020, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! I'm good, thanks. I hope you are too.

Well, I wouldn't lose sleep if Pattinson's movie got frakked.

Yes, the CW was created from the merger of The WB and UPN, although I really didn't agree with that. I felt that UPN should've just got dropped and The WB should've stayed the way it was.

Yes, Keaton was dating Courtney Cox and they broke up around 1992-1993, which I heard was really hard on her. After that she ended up on Friends. This So you're saying that the WB executives didn't want Sean Young along with Jon Peters? Yeah, I heard bad things about Jon Peters. He was one of the executive producers of Caddyshack. You remember Cindy Morgan from the movie TRON? She was in Caddyshack and she had two scenes where she had to be topless, and although she agreed to do the scenes, Jon Peters apparently pressured her and her co-stars stuck up for her.

Well, let's not get too wrapped up in Crisis, dragonfire. That thing is such a mess we don't know what the hell is canon and what isn't. I wouldn't be too certain that Bruce and Selina are married. What if they're not even together anymore? Yeah, yeah, you want Burtonverse BatCat daughter. Let's wait and see and hopefully you'll get what you want. And yes, Keaton's long awaited return is one of the most important events in DC, which is again why I wonder if it'll overshadow Ezra Miller as The Flash.

Thanks for those links. Great, lots of drama between Fisher and WB.
Hey Alex. Good. Thanks.

Ok.

Thanks for telling me.

It was? You know didn't she dated and married David Arquette when they did Scream?

That's what it seemed like in the article I read. No I never seen TRON, but it's great that her Caddyshack co-stars stuck up for her.

Ok. Ok. Ok, and thanks. Well, since it seems WB wants other Justice League members in The Flash movie, I guess they don't mind if Miller's Flash gets overshadowed, and it could be Miller don't mind either.

No problem. Yep.

Oh, did see my new avatar? I changed it to that mostly because of Keaton's return as Batman/Bruce.

I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Comic Book
Batman: The Animated Series Fans Celebrate Show's 28th Birthday
https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/...sary-trending/
Old 09-05-2020, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
are the Flyers still losing 2-0?

I'm watching NBA on my big tv
Now they're losing 3-0, Dave. They've just been outplayed by the Islanders this entire series, and they got really lucky they managed those three overtime wins.

Hi, dragonfire. You're welcome.

Yes, I know that. Courtney Cox and David Arquette married after appearing in Scream and then divorced years later.

Oh, so you read that article about Jon Peters and Cindy Morgan? And you've never seen TRON? You should check that one out, dragonfire.

Oh, so they don't mind if Miller gets overshadowed because the Flash movie is just being used as a vehicle for other DC characters in the Justice League, huh? Nice to know they're not concerned about giving Barry an actual story or anything.

Yes, I saw your avatar, dragonfire. It looks good. I remember that ending from 1989.

Happy 28th Birthday to Batman: The Animated Series!
Old 09-05-2020, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dragonfire...do you want Flashpoiint movie JL members to be evil or confused or you just care about the 2 Batmen in the movie??
Old 09-05-2020, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire. You're welcome.

Yes, I know that. Courtney Cox and David Arquette married after appearing in Scream and then divorced years later.

Oh, so you read that article about Jon Peters and Cindy Morgan? And you've never seen TRON? You should check that one out, dragonfire.

Oh, so they don't mind if Miller gets overshadowed because the Flash movie is just being used as a vehicle for other DC characters in the Justice League, huh? Nice to know they're not concerned about giving Barry an actual story or anything.

Yes, I saw your avatar, dragonfire. It looks good. I remember that ending from 1989.

Happy 28th Birthday to Batman: The Animated Series!
Hey Alex. Thanks again.

Ok, thanks for telling me.

No, I maant the acticle about the history of Batman 89. Nope. Maybe one day I can.

Superman can relate to that.

Thanks. You do?

Yes, HB to Batman animated series.

Well, Dave I guess it's the return of Keaton's Batman/Bruce that I mostly care about in the movie.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 09-05-2020, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, the Flyers lost 4-0 , Dave, so the season is over. The Phillies lost to the Mets 5-1, so this hasn't been my night.

You're welcome, dragonfire.

Oh, that article. Well I remember when the movie came out, so I don't really need to read up on it. Although I did forget a lot of the details from back then, and thanks for reminding me.

Yeah, I haven't heard many good things about Jon Peters either.

Superman can relate to not being given good stories? Maybe in the recent movies.

You're welcome. Of course I do. I told you I saw Batman in 1989, remember?

Batman TAS is one of my fondest memories of the early 1990s. And I didn't have many back then at the time with all the crap my family was going through.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 09-05-2020 at 07:20 PM
Old 09-06-2020, 03:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

You're welcome, dragonfire.

Oh, that article. Well I remember when the movie came out, so I don't really need to read up on it. Although I did forget a lot of the details from back then, and thanks for reminding me.

Yeah, I haven't heard many good things about Jon Peters either.

Superman can relate to not being given good stories? Maybe in the recent movies.

You're welcome. Of course I do. I told you I saw Batman in 1989, remember?

Batman TAS is one of my fondest memories of the early 1990s. And I didn't have many back then at the time with all the crap my family was going through.
Thanks again.

Yep. Oh, ok. No problem.

You haven't?

I meant Superman can relate to having your solo movie be hijacked, and use for other characters, movies, etc, etc, especially Batman. You know like BVS.

Thanks again. True.

Glad to hear that. Sorry to hear that.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 09-06-2020, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

omg dave ur song is so sweet so beautiful how did u come up with that amazing ryhme u made my day!!!!! kiss:

my holidays have not been a holiday at all and this was just a great way to end it!!
still havent finished unpacking whch stresses me out and back at work

im so sad i dont get to spend more time with you guys. love you all
Old 09-06-2020, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
omg dave ur song is so sweet so beautiful how did u come up with that amazing ryhme u made my day!!!!! kiss:

my holidays have not been a holiday at all and this was just a great way to end it!!
still havent finished unpacking whch stresses me out and back at work

im so sad i dont get to spend more time with you guys. love you all
Lauren...you are welcome Alex says music is from an old tv show and I heard it on some commercial a while back. Our Friend was the song that popped into my head b/c you are freinds with everyone here

dragonfire...I care about alternate Batman too.... but hoping other JL members will be altered...but I don't think we'll get epis Aqua/ WW army end of the world showdown

Alex...sorry about your rough sports night yesterday I may or may not be on tonight... family dinner tonight
Old 09-06-2020, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Morning finally had a somewhat good sleep - it was pretty much 3 versions of 5 hours at a time than up for 1-2 hours in-between
Old 09-06-2020, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Great to hear Sarah.... I got a title...thought it up a few days ago... so Kill this one and I'll start a new one

Kill this Thread first
then Proceed to http://www.fanforum.com/f244/burnt-t...#post101823370

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 09-06-2020 at 08:50 AM
Old 09-06-2020, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Another thread bites the dust
Closed Thread   Post New Thread