Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2020, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Wow Alex...you are gonna need to save big time if you are thinking of moving out of state
Well, I have a plan already, Dave.

Hi, dragonfire! I guess you've heard that Riverdale will be coming back soon.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure if we'd seen Grandma Jones in a flashback or something. Or are we talking about Grandma Smith?

Yeah, I think a Betty/Grandma Smith story could be a good storyline.

I thought that Betty said that Hal had it, and so did Charles? OMG, I forgot about the Riverdale Reaper. She's got a lot of killers in her family. Well, Betty chose not to be that way, but what about Dark Betty?

Well, let's see if we get some Falice when Riverdale comes back in late Spring. Looks like we won't have to wait until summer or fall.

Yeah, that would be normal in Riverdale.

Well, those are all reasons why I hope Donna comes back. She's a fascinating character, and we haven't had a good female villain like her in a while.

Oh, really? You think that Riverdale will do a Legion of Doom type of scenario?

Yeah, yeah, I know about ratings. I still think Archie and Veronica need more attention, even though I think the writers failed their characters.

I'm still okay, dragonfire. I hope you are too.
Old 03-30-2020, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! I guess you've heard that Riverdale will be coming back soon.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure if we'd seen Grandma Jones in a flashback or something. Or are we talking about Grandma Smith?

Yeah, I think a Betty/Grandma Smith story could be a good storyline.

I thought that Betty said that Hal had it, and so did Charles? OMG, I forgot about the Riverdale Reaper. She's got a lot of killers in her family. Well, Betty chose not to be that way, but what about Dark Betty?

Well, let's see if we get some Falice when Riverdale comes back in late Spring. Looks like we won't have to wait until summer or fall.

Yeah, that would be normal in Riverdale.

Well, those are all reasons why I hope Donna comes back. She's a fascinating character, and we haven't had a good female villain like her in a while.

Oh, really? You think that Riverdale will do a Legion of Doom type of scenario?

Yeah, yeah, I know about ratings. I still think Archie and Veronica need more attention, even though I think the writers failed their characters.

I'm still okay, dragonfire. I hope you are too.
Hey Alex. I have, and while I'm glad I worry how many episodes we'll get since they haven't finished filming the season.

No problem. Well, the elder woman could be either one of them.

Me too. Well, Alice told Betty, her, Hal, Polly, and Betty were tested, and only Betty has it. Now Alice could be lying, but I think maybe she wasn't lying about Hal not having it. I just get this feeling that maybe Betty inherited the serial killer's genes from Alice's side of the family.

Yes, the Riverdale Reaper was Hal's Dad and Betty's Grandpa. Yep. The less said about Dark Betty the better.

Hopefully, and I also hope we get Falice happy ending endgame. Yep, but I wonder how many episodes are we getting?

Yep.

True, and if she ends up as a Jones it makes her an even more fascinating character, and a very stand out villain. Like her being related to the Jones family would contrast with Betty being related to the Blossom family. Oh, it seems like in 4x16 Jughead said the prep school storyline is about Grandparents and their Grandchildren. So it's about Grandpa Jones, Jane Dallas Brown, and their Grandchildren Jughead and Donna?

I don't know but I think one with Chic, Evelyn, and of course Donna would be interesting. Also, I like the idea of Donna as the mastermind/leader of it. Unlike Chic&Evelyn Donna has shown she's not really a follower but really a mastermind/leader. Just look at all she did in the prep school storyline.

Ok.

Good. I am thanks, and I hope everyone else is ok as well.
Old 03-30-2020, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am going much better still 9 days left in self isolation
Old 03-31-2020, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Chrissy...glad you are feeling better

Alex...hope your plan is at least 50 percent complete??
Old 03-31-2020, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, me too
Old 03-31-2020, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Thanks, me too
are you getting a lot of movies watched or books read?
Old 03-31-2020, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Chrissy! I'm glad you're better. Only 9 days left? Great!

Hi, Dave! Well, not even 50 percent. But there is a plan. This coronavirus thing set me back a while, though.

Oh, and tomorrow is April Fool's Day. I don't know if FF management is gonna pull anything in the middle of a pandemic, but you never know. So just be on the lookout for any pranks.

Hi, dragonfire! I'm doing well, thanks. I'm glad you're doing well.

Well, when do you think they'll go back into production?

Okay, I guess I'll just wait to see if the elder woman is who we think it is.

Well, I don't entirely trust Alice. She's been known to keep things hidden from Betty. But does it matter if both of Betty's parents have serial killer genes? Well, you can say less about Dark Betty, but that doesn't make her go away.

I'm guessing we might get a few less, perhaps half as many episodes.

I'd actually prefer that, dragonfire. Focus more on the Jones, Cooper, Lodge, and Andrews families and forget about everyone else. The Blossoms are boring now. Cheryl has become a caricature. The writers backed Cheryl into a corner because they don't want to break up her and Toni or have them go through any typical relationship drama like Bughead or Varchie because they're supposed to be "representing."

Also, I'd like to see more about Charles and this whole thing with Chic resolved. Can they please kill him off already? Oh, and I wanna learn more about Jane Dallas Brown. And which one is Evelyn again? Donna as the leader of a Riverdale Legion of Doom might be cool.
Old 03-31-2020, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! I'm doing well, thanks. I'm glad you're doing well.

Well, when do you think they'll go back into production?

Okay, I guess I'll just wait to see if the elder woman is who we think it is.

Well, I don't entirely trust Alice. She's been known to keep things hidden from Betty. But does it matter if both of Betty's parents have serial killer genes? Well, you can say less about Dark Betty, but that doesn't make her go away.

I'm guessing we might get a few less, perhaps half as many episodes.

I'd actually prefer that, dragonfire. Focus more on the Jones, Cooper, Lodge, and Andrews families and forget about everyone else. The Blossoms are boring now. Cheryl has become a caricature. The writers backed Cheryl into a corner because they don't want to break up her and Toni or have them go through any typical relationship drama like Bughead or Varchie because they're supposed to be "representing."

Also, I'd like to see more about Charles and this whole thing with Chic resolved. Can they please kill him off already? Oh, and I wanna learn more about Jane Dallas Brown. And which one is Evelyn again? Donna as the leader of a Riverdale Legion of Doom might be cool.
Hey Alex. Good. Thanks.

I guess whenever the virus is over.

Yep.

I don't know really I'm not that much interested in the serial killer genes storyline. Same goes for Dark Betty.

If S4 ends incomplete they should've just had 4x16 be the end of S4, and air the rest of the episodes after production was fully completed.

Prefer what? I definitely agree with focus more on the Jones/Smith/Cooper family. I feel like they keep the show alive. As for the Lodge family, and the Andrews family? Just like the Blossoms, the Lodges are boring now as well. Like it's been 3 seasons, and they still got the same storyline, and the Andrews family I feel like are just there.

I guess.

Kill off who? I hope you don't mean Charles the Son of Falice, the oldest Sibling of Bughead&JB, and the oldest Grandchild of GPJ. Now if you mean Chic I don't know if killing him would be good. He's like the Joker to Jughead's Batman, also if you kill him off then he can't join forces with Evelyn and Donna, and you also kill the opportunity of Chic as Chic Chickens the Grandson of Charles W. Chickens.

Me too. Especially her history with GPJ. I wonder if the reason why GPJ only wrote 1 story before he left was that maybe he spent more time with Jane Dallas Brown than writing stories?

Evelyn Evernever from the farm. With Donna as the mastermind/leader yes it would. Honestly, she's one of the best villains the show has ever had. Which if she ends up as a Jones it would be the cherry on top.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex... OK... I hope things will get on track soon and you can save more money... I'm on US government disability...so no setback for me...although Trump tried to reduced food credit or take it away completely....he also wants it to make it very tough for people applying or re-applying for Disability Social Security. I'm legally blind...but people with mental and behavior conditions which prevents them from working... it will may be tougher for them to get government benifits.

Dragonfire... have you seen any theater streaming movies from OnDeman or Apple TV??
Old 04-01-2020, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Dragonfire... have you seen any theater streaming movies from OnDeman or Apple TV??
No, I don't have either of those things. I hope everyone is ok.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, hope everyone is going okay
To pass time in isolation I am watching Power Rangers when Kat first came in I was like Tommy meet your future wife
Old 04-01-2020, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
To pass time in isolation I am watching Power Rangers when Kat first came in I was like Tommy meet your future wife
Chrissy...glad you are enjoying your shows
Old 04-01-2020, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Alex... OK... I hope things will get on track soon and you can save more money... I'm on US government disability...so no setback for me...although Trump tried to reduced food credit or take it away completely....he also wants it to make it very tough for people applying or re-applying for Disability Social Security. I'm legally blind...but people with mental and behavior conditions which prevents them from working... it will may be tougher for them to get government benifits.
Hi, Dave! Yes, I hope so too. I'm glad you're not having any setbacks.

I really hope that doesn't happen to people with mental disorders.

Quote:
I'm okay, Chrissy. Thanks! I hope you are too! Watching Power Rangers is a good way to spend isolation.

Hi, dragonfire! That's good. I'm doing okay as well, thanks.

Man, I can't wait for this virus to be over.

I'm not surprised you don't care for Dark Betty or serial killers.

Well, maybe they'll air Riverdale eps through the summer? 90210 did that back in 1991.

I'd prefer more focus on the four main families, is what I mean. Andrews, Cooper, Jones, and Lodge. Like I said, the Blossoms have gotten boring, and so has Cheryl. I agree that the Lodges have been a bit stale lately, but I think Hiram is still a good character. So is Veronica. And Luke Perry's death hit the Andrews family hard, so I don't know what they could've done there.

Of course I mean kill off Chic. They don't need him as some supervillain. They can always come up with new ones. I prefer Donna right now. I think Chic is too unstable and will probably get himself killed. And he doesn't really interact with Jughead all that much. He's more Betty's arch nemesis. Who's Charles W. Chickens?

I do hope we get Jane Dallas Brown in flashbacks.

Oh, yeah... Evelyn. The girl who knows Betty's trigger word. Yeah, you could have her and Donna team up with Chic briefly, but I still want him gone.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It really is, Jason just came back into the show as the gold ranger. I was like there is Kimberly's guy
Old 04-02-2020, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex - its really tough with government assistance money and mental disorders.... because a lot of them can drive, live on their own/ seek little assistance in daily living skills, shop, etc.... they just have problems functioning at working along side other people. Plus you have a few scams. I'll have to ask my friend Cpeedy/ CeCe on Smallville what she thinks of this issue
Closed Thread   Post New Thread