Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2020, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for posting, Tia! I hope Lauren sees your post!

Who is Chris Wood, Chrissy?

OMG, you remember the Masters of the Universe movie from the 1980s, Dave? Yeah, Courteney Cox was in it, Frank Langella was Skeletor, and Dolph Lundgren was He-Man. I can't believe I rented that when I was a teenager.

Hey, dragonfire. Well, I hope we get something longer because if it's just an episode I don't know how they'll fit enough Jason and Kimberly into that one.

Yeah, I know what we've gotten with Charles is better than nothing. I just wish they developed him a little more, that's all. He could've been the Agent Dale Cooper of Riverdale.

Ah, I see. Wait, so are David and Darlene together in The Connors? And I thought Mark died? And I thought that killing off Roseanne was lame.

I'm glad you liked Newhart. Yeah, Larry was hilarious. I remember when that show was on in the 80s. Makes me miss that decade. Where did you watch Newhart? TVLand or somewhere else?

Yeah, I know... the CW fans would probably riot.

So you don't want a four year flash forward to the core four graduating college?

Kevin Smith is doing MOTU? OMG, that guy.

That's actually a good theory. Mr. Honey does seem a bit suspicious, how he just comes along out of nowhere and starts manipulating things. And are we sure he's DuPont's grandson?
Old 02-16-2020, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I don't know but I do believe Skeletor will be the one to steal the show in the live-action movie. Same here. Langella's Skeletor stole the show in the 80s movie. Yep, she was.

Oh, did anyone else hear about Sonic at the box office?
no...how did Sonic do

Alex.... Chris Wood is Mon-El on Supergirl
Old 02-16-2020, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes and he was Tai on The Vampire Diaries
Old 02-16-2020, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hey, dragonfire. Well, I hope we get something longer because if it's just an episode I don't know how they'll fit enough Jason and Kimberly into that one.

Yeah, I know what we've gotten with Charles is better than nothing. I just wish they developed him a little more, that's all. He could've been the Agent Dale Cooper of Riverdale.

Ah, I see. Wait, so are David and Darlene together in The Connors? And I thought Mark died? And I thought that killing off Roseanne was lame.

I'm glad you liked Newhart. Yeah, Larry was hilarious. I remember when that show was on in the 80s. Makes me miss that decade. Where did you watch Newhart? TVLand or somewhere else?

Yeah, I know... the CW fans would probably riot.

So you don't want a four year flash forward to the core four graduating college?

Kevin Smith is doing MOTU? OMG, that guy.

That's actually a good theory. Mr. Honey does seem a bit suspicious, how he just comes along out of nowhere and starts manipulating things. And are we sure he's DuPont's grandson?
True but if we get Jason/Kimberly endgame then better than nothing.

I think he's better than Dale Cooper. Plus always Bughead > Dale Cooper.

I think Darleele/David got divorced but I'm kinda expecting them to get back together in the end as endgame. Also, they have 2 kids Harris&Mark. He did but the S9 finale was before he died, and I guess you already know why they had to kill off Mark.

I think I first saw it on Antenna TV.

They would definitely riot. The show can't end without Bughead endgame.

We finally got the Jones/Smith/Cooper family let's not skip years of that. Like do you want to skip Falice&Bughead's weddings?

Yes, he's doing an animated series of it on Netflix.

Well, it hasn't been confirmed but I kinda see a resemblance and similarities/parallels between Dupont&Honey. I'll PM you a comparison picture to see what you think.

Oh, are you happy about Sonic? Who would've thought it would be Sonic the Hedgehog.

Dave Sonic is winning at the box office.
Old 02-16-2020, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Really hope Jason and Kimberly are endgame, I got my Tommy/Kat endgame so
Old 02-17-2020, 02:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Same here.

Quote:
‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Powers Past $100 Million at Global Box Office, ‘Little Women’ Eyes $200 Million
Quote:
Paramount’s “Sonic the Hedgehog” dominated global box office charts after debuting to $100 million worldwide.

“Sonic,” based on the popular Sega video game, pulled in $43 million when it launched in 43 international territories, representing 60% of its foreign footprint. Among overseas markets, Mexico saw the biggest start with $6.7 million, followed by the United Kingdom with $6.2 million, France with $4.3 million and Germany with $3.3 million.

In terms of major markets, “Sonic” bows next in Russia on Feb. 20, then Japan on March 20. Since coronavirus is still impacting moviegoing in parts of Asia, a China release date has yet to be determined.

The family friendly adventure also notched first place in North America, opening to $57 million over the weekend. It marks the biggest start for a video game adaptation in the U.S., surpassing the benchmark previously set by 2019’s “Detective Pikachu” with $54 million.

Jeff Fowler directed “Sonic,” which was delayed last year and redesigned after the internet responded poorly to the first trailer. That reset paid off, since “Sonic” received mostly positive reviews from audiences and critics alike. The live-action and CGI hybrid follows the world’s fastest hedgehog (voiced by Ben Schwartz), who teams up with a local police officer (James Marsden) to defend the planet from the evil Dr. Robotnik (Jim Carrey).
Quote:
“Sonic” easily took the No. 1 spot on both international and domestic box office charts, knocking last weekend’s victor, Warner Bros.’ “Birds of Prey” to second place.

“Sonic” powered far ahead of fellow new release, Sony’s “Fantasy Island.
https://variety.com/2020/film/news/s...ne-1203505417/
Old 02-17-2020, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks Dragonfire.... I still remember when Wolfman and Valentines Day came out at the same time...that was a crazy weekend at the box office.. Black Panther went nuts at the Box office too in February
Old 02-17-2020, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

there’s been filming going on for the new Matrix movie in my city
Old 02-17-2020, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
is Keano in the new Matrix movie
Old 02-17-2020, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, is that who Chris Wood is? He's the one married to Melissa Benoist, right? Thanks, Chrissy and Dave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
That's awesome, Alison! Do you live in Australia? I know the original Matrix filmed there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
I know, Chrissy. I hope so too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Thanks Dragonfire.... I still remember when Wolfman and Valentines Day came out at the same time...that was a crazy weekend at the box office.. Black Panther went nuts at the Box office too in February
OMG, I remember Wolfman and Valentine's Day. I didn't go to see either.

Hi, dragonfire! Yeah, Jason/Kimberly endgame is better than nothing. I still wish it could be more than an hour, though. After all these years is that really enough time to resolve this?

Okay, I know you're biased, but I'm always gonna say that Dale Cooper is better. Charles comes close, though.

Yeah, I know why they had to kill off Mark. That's Glenn Quinn, the actor who was also Doyle on Angel, and he died shortly after being fired from that show. I know he had substance abuse issues.

Wow, all that happened? I really haven't watched Roseanne since the 1990s, so I don't know what's going on with The Conners.

What channel is Antenna TV?

[QUOTE=dragonfire;99917920]True but if we get Jason/Kimberly endgame then better than nothing.

Yeah, okay, I get it. And I wanna see everyone's weddings. But since these are most of the same people who worked on the Arrowverse, I'm still suspicious.

Netflix. Of course. Still sounds cool.

Thanks for PMing me the pics. Yeah, there is some resemblance there.

Of course I'm happy about Sonic, especially if it knocks out Birds of Prey. I'm still amazed that Sonic even got his own movie. Like I said, I played that game back in the early 90s.
Old 02-17-2020, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

no I’m in San Fran remember Alex?

and yes Keanu is in it
Old 02-17-2020, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...I have no idea if Melissa married Chris Wood...I do know that Supergirl and MonEl were dating. I hope they did NOT marry b/c Melissa married and divorced one of her Glee season 4 stars. i'll do a search on this info

ok...they just got married last September...hope they will stay together
Old 02-17-2020, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! Yeah, Jason/Kimberly endgame is better than nothing. I still wish it could be more than an hour, though. After all these years is that really enough time to resolve this?

Okay, I know you're biased, but I'm always gonna say that Dale Cooper is better. Charles comes close, though.

Yeah, I know why they had to kill off Mark. That's Glenn Quinn, the actor who was also Doyle on Angel, and he died shortly after being fired from that show. I know he had substance abuse issues.

Wow, all that happened? I really haven't watched Roseanne since the 1990s, so I don't know what's going on with The Conners.

What channel is Antenna TV?

Yeah, okay, I get it. And I wanna see everyone's weddings. But since these are most of the same people who worked on the Arrowverse, I'm still suspicious.

Netflix. Of course. Still sounds cool.

Thanks for PMing me the pics. Yeah, there is some resemblance there.

Of course I'm happy about Sonic, especially if it knocks out Birds of Prey. I'm still amazed that Sonic even got his own movie. Like I said, I played that game back in the early 90s.
Yep. If it's just one episode it be less than an hour. I don't know.

Ok, but what about Bughead? Like while it took Dale Cooper like 2 seasons to solve his mystery, it only took Bughead like 12/13 episodes to solve their mystery.

He did? I didn't know that.

Well, I don't watch it but I do read about it.

For me 13-3 but I don't know what it is for Sat/Cable.

Speaking of weddings. I still think we might get a double wedding with Falice&Bughead.

Yep, Netflix.

No problem. If Honey does turn out to be Dupont's Grandson I wonder if Honey's Mom is/was a Dupont, or if Honey is a cover name to hide his real ID?

Sonic winning at the box office is like the ending to 80's Teen Wolf. Really Sonic was like the underdog set up to fail but in the end, he overcame the odds and won.

Quote:

Variety
How Internet Backlash Helped ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Avoid Box Office Disaster
https://variety.com/2020/film/news/s...gn-1203505411/
Old 02-18-2020, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Dragonfire...let's see how Sonic does the rest of this month.... but yea...movies make most of their money opening weekend
Old 02-18-2020, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am excited for Master Of Universe and the new Matrix movie and hoping for a Jason.Kim endgame
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top