Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2020, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Burnt Toast Café[OT] #782: Because it's time to celebrate Lauren/Janelle's birthday!

Burnt Toast Café
Off Topic #782

Old 02-13-2020, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Glee was a combination of High school musical/ 90210... it wanted to reach those type of fans...and was very successful for 4 seasons... the last few seasons was done just to wrap up the series...They should have just called it the Rachel/ Kurt show after the 4th season really
Well, I wouldn't know, Dave. I didn't watch either of those. I do love American Horror Story, though. It's made by the same people.

Quote:
anyone have plans for Valentines Day tomorrow?
Not me, Dave. It's okay, I never have plans anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Nope not me
I'm sorry, Chrissy. I hope one day you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira_86 (View Post)
Happy bday janelle
Thanks for posting, Sam!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAUREN/JANELLE!!!

I hope you have an awesome birthday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Thanks, I am. I hope you, Dave, and Chrissy are as well.

I see.

Yeah, it seems like almost every time it's close to death something happens to cause it to live on.

Well, I was just joking about the Souphead part. We definitely need more Falice.

Yeah, I thought Hermosa would be Charles love interest but I guess that turned out to be Chic? Maybe it's like a JB situation?

Maybe he can guest star as another character? Speaking of Shannen. Do you know what happened to her?

Thanks. They could.

I think I already told you I'm not big on horror stuff.

True, but maybe he's saving those stories for his Novel and not for a Baxter Brothers book or something.

Not the Core Four.

Yeah, but would Veronica really care what they think about her and Archie together in College?

Not the Cooper family, the Jones/Smith/Cooper family.

Well, I saw the new episode, and I enjoyed it. Plus I could be wrong but I think we're on a hiatus now hopefully a small one.

Hi, dragonfire! I'm doing well, thanks. Yeah, I watch Nickelodeon late at night mostly for old sitcoms. It used to be called "Nick at Nite."

I wonder how long Power Rangers will go on for? And yeah, I knew you were joking about the Souphead thing, but it's still a cool idea. I do hope we get more Falice soon.

I have no idea what's going on with Charles, dragonfire. I'd like to think that he's actually playing Chic, but we'll have to just wait and see. I don't think the show even has room for Hermosa.

Shannen Doherty's cancer as returned. She has stage 4 breast cancer now. It's really horrible.

Oh, I'm sorry. I keep forgetting who's into horror and who isn't, I talk to so many people.

That's possible. You think that this stuff is going into Jughead's grand epic novel that he's been writing ever since season 1? It seems like he's been writing this story forever. Wouldn't it be weird if it turned out that the entire Riverdale series was just a fictional story that Jughead came up with on his own, and everyone else in Riverdale was just normal?

Again, we'll see. I find it hard to believe that Veronica would stay in Riverdale, or that Jughead wouldn't pursue his academic goals and have a career as a writer, but we'll see. It's not that I think Veronica would mind what her New York friends would think of Archie, being a small town jock, but I just think their lifestyles would eventually be incompatible.

Okay, so Penelope will be going after all of them. But first, she's got to take care of the manipulative harpy that's kept in imprisoned for so long. I wonder if anyone realizes that Cheryl is not that different from her mother? She's not heroic.

I haven't seen the new episode yet, but I'm gonna watch it soon. I'm trying to get caught up on all of my other shows.
Old 02-13-2020, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...no worries... and I hope Lauren comes by to see her birthday celebration
Old 02-13-2020, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! I'm doing well, thanks. Yeah, I watch Nickelodeon late at night mostly for old sitcoms. It used to be called "Nick at Nite."

I wonder how long Power Rangers will go on for? And yeah, I knew you were joking about the Souphead thing, but it's still a cool idea. I do hope we get more Falice soon.

I have no idea what's going on with Charles, dragonfire. I'd like to think that he's actually playing Chic, but we'll have to just wait and see. I don't think the show even has room for Hermosa.

Shannen Doherty's cancer as returned. She has stage 4 breast cancer now. It's really horrible.

Oh, I'm sorry. I keep forgetting who's into horror and who isn't, I talk to so many people.

That's possible. You think that this stuff is going into Jughead's grand epic novel that he's been writing ever since season 1? It seems like he's been writing this story forever. Wouldn't it be weird if it turned out that the entire Riverdale series was just a fictional story that Jughead came up with on his own, and everyone else in Riverdale was just normal?

Again, we'll see. I find it hard to believe that Veronica would stay in Riverdale, or that Jughead wouldn't pursue his academic goals and have a career as a writer, but we'll see. It's not that I think Veronica would mind what her New York friends would think of Archie, being a small town jock, but I just think their lifestyles would eventually be incompatible.

Okay, so Penelope will be going after all of them. But first, she's got to take care of the manipulative harpy that's kept in imprisoned for so long. I wonder if anyone realizes that Cheryl is not that different from her mother? She's not heroic.

I haven't seen the new episode yet, but I'm gonna watch it soon. I'm trying to get caught up on all of my other shows.
Glad to hear. I see.

I have no idea I just hope we get Jason/Kimberly endgame before it ends. Thanks. Me too on more Falice.

I think he is playing Chic. I will say Charles has been an improvement to the show, and a great addition to the Jones/Smith/Cooper family. Maybe they don't.

Yes, let's hope she can beat it.

It's ok.

No, it would be like the first ending to Roseanne which pissed off fans. Ending Riverdale with the reveal that everything was made up by Jughead would definitely piss off the fans, and ruin the entire show.

Jughead can still have a career as a writer if he goes to a local college. In Smallville, Clark went to a local college and still became a reporter at the Daily Planet.

I didn't say her friends in New York, I said her Parents. Plus the biggest reason why I believe the Cour Four will all go to a local Riverdale is cause it keeps the show, characters, storyline, etc, etc in Riverdale.

Ok. Maybe heroic grey?

Ok. Ok. Oh, it seems Riverdale is on hiatus until Feb 26. At least it's a small hiatus.

Happy Birthday Janelle Lauren
Old 02-14-2020, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Dragonfire...I heard about Shannon's cancer... sad She said she participated in 90210 this summer to honor Luke Perry

if I was Ver. I'd be like Carrie Underwood "Let's get Out of this Town" and get out of Riverdale... I don't watch the show, but crazy stuff happens in Riverdale. Does Ver. have a boyfriend or pursuing someone as love interest ? That could keep her in town if she does or the Writers give her one
Old 02-14-2020, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Quote:
Dragonfire...I heard about Shannon's cancer... sad She said she participated in 90210 this summer to honor Luke Perry

if I was Ver. I'd be like Carrie Underwood "Let's get Out of this Town" and get out of Riverdale... I don't watch the show, but crazy stuff happens in Riverdale. Does Ver. have a boyfriend or pursuing someone as love interest ? That could keep her in town if she does or the Writers give her one
Yes.

Yes, Veronica's boyfriend is Archie.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Birthday, Laureter!
Old 02-14-2020, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay, new thread
Should add pic or gif of Jason and Kimberly in the OP
Icon by:Sarah
Chrissy
Old 02-14-2020, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yes.

Yes, Veronica's boyfriend is Archie.
is Archie Bunker generally a loyal nice boyfriend or is he Evil with his own Agenda?
Old 02-14-2020, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Late Birthday wish to Lauren and Janelle
Icon by:Sarah
Chrissy
Old 02-14-2020, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Quote:
is Archie Bunker generally a loyal nice boyfriend or is he Evil with his own Agenda?
Not that Archie, Archie Andrews.
Old 02-14-2020, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira_86 (View Post)
Happy bday janelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
Happy Birthday, Laureter!
Thanks for posting, Arinna!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Yay, new thread
Should add pic or gif of Jason and Kimberly in the OP
You think so, Chrissy? I don't know, that would seem a bit weird on the OP for the Burnt Toast Café. I only used the Riverdale gifs because of Pop's Diner. I couldn't find any Burnt Toast Café stuff from Heroes on Google.

Quote:
Alex...no worries... and I hope Lauren comes by to see her birthday celebration
Thanks, Dave. And I hope she does as well. I texted Lauren and told her.

No, Archie is a good guy, Dave. Archie is always the good guy in Archie Comics.

Yeah, it's terrible what's happening to Shannen. I feel so badly for her. I remember her from way back in the 80s when she was in Heathers, and then Beverly Hills 90210 in the 90s.

Hi, dragonfire!

How soon does the Power Rangers movie come on Nickelodeon? I hope we find out about Kimberly and Jason soon. Of course we need more Falice.

That's what I think too. I can't imagine they'd bring Charles into the story just for him to end up betraying Alice and Betty. They've already had that happen once to them. I agree, Charles has been an improvement to the show, but they haven't given him a lot to do so far. At least he's done more than Hermosa.

I hope Shannen can beat it.

Wait, Roseanne had that ending? I didn't know that. I was basing that idea off of some finales that I'd seen before, like St. Elsewhere, where it turned out that the entire series was all in the imagination of an autistic kid. Or the end of Newhart, where Bob woke up in the middle of the night and it turned out that the entire sitcom of him running a Bed & Breakfast in New England with his wife was all a dream, and he turned around and his wife, played by Suzanne Pleshette, was lying next to him, and it turned out he was really his psychiatrist character from his previous show, The Bob Newhart Show, all along having that dream. Or, dare I say, the Dallas season 9 finale where Pam woke up to find her husband Bobby Ewing in the shower alive and well, and the entire season where he was dead was all a dream. Man, I love it when shows do crazy stuff like that. But I don't think that Riverdale will go that way. I don't think the CW fans could take that.

Wow, you're really dead set on everyone staying in Riverdale and growing old there? Well, I'm gonna guess that they'll stay in Riverdale until the series ends, but as for what will happen in the finale, I can't say. It's possible that some characters might leave in the finale.

What's heroic grey? You mean somewhere in the gray area in the middle? I don't know, Cheryl seems a bit too whacko for that.

Okay, that gives me time to get caught up.

Janelle is Lauren's real name, dragonfire. Lauren is her internet name. Thanks for wishing her a happy birthday.
Old 02-14-2020, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I was being funny...lol... it's the only Archie I've ever heard of... so is Archie from Riverdale generally a good guy or is he scheming his own agendas??

ETA

Alex just answered my question
Old 02-14-2020, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I was being funny...lol... it's the only Archie I've ever heard of... so is Archie from Riverdale generally a good guy or is he scheming his own agendas??
I thought so. I noticed the Archie Bunker reference.

He's generally a good guy. A bit too good, a little on the naïve side.
Old 02-14-2020, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

well I bet Ver. will stay in Riverdale unless the actress wants out or the show wants the actress out