Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2019, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Too bad I can't put my input into it since I haven't really been watching. lol I can only judge by season 1....
That's okay, Tia. Season 1 is still my favorite season of Riverdale, when it was at its most Twin Peaks-like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Good. Yep. Yeah, so far Dupont/prep school are already much better villains than Edgar/farm. Well, for now, I think if there was a love triangle between GPJ&GMS&Dupont, it was like a Falice&Hal love triangle. Speaking of Hal, so far Dupont reminds me of Hal. I mean acts as a well-respected person of the society but secretly it's all a facade to hide their true self? Check. Supposedly a writer? Check. Has a deep passion hatred for the Jones Men? Check. Was on the same team with Jones Men as teens? Check cause FP&Hal was both on the same football team.
I agree, dragonfire. I'm actually interested in where the prep school storyline is gonna go. But OMG, Charles and Chic? Seriously? Wasn't that just too obvious? Why make Charles want to harm his family?

Yeah, I do get the Hal analogy there. I'm just glad they're not making it look too similar. I would like to see if they're gonna flesh out Grandpa Jones' story a bit more, maybe with flashbacks?
Old 11-17-2019, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

I agree, dragonfire. I'm actually interested in where the prep school storyline is gonna go. But OMG, Charles and Chic? Seriously? Wasn't that just too obvious? Why make Charles want to harm his family?

Yeah, I do get the Hal analogy there. I'm just glad they're not making it look too similar. I would like to see if they're gonna flesh out Grandpa Jones' story a bit more, maybe with flashbacks?
I'm sure one of the things it'll probably lead to is GPJ. There are theories that Charles is playing Chic to find Penelope, the person behind the tapes, etc, etc. Speaking of similar. I find it interesting that the name Francis, (Dupont's first name.) and the name Charles mean the same thing, Freeman, cause there are theories that Alice's Dad's name is Charles, and she named Charles after her Dad. Also for some reason I have been wondering about the author (Lewis Carroll) of Alice In Wonderland, and I find it interesting that his real first name was Charles, and in Burton's Alice in Wonderland movie Alice's Dad's name is Charles as well. I think they will flesh GPJ's story out a bit more.
Old 11-18-2019, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yeah i have no idea what they are doing with charles

i still dont understand why cheryl toni and her gran are raising the twins how come its not alice and betty etc??

and wtf is charles planning to do to the coopers and jones whats his ultimate plan

and so random teacher jumps out window dies and the students dont react except jughead that school is ****ed jughead run for hills
Old 11-18-2019, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

what shows are u watching atm tia?
Old 11-18-2019, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
yeah i have no idea what they are doing with charles

i still dont understand why cheryl toni and her gran are raising the twins how come its not alice and betty etc??

and wtf is charles planning to do to the coopers and jones whats his ultimate plan

and so random teacher jumps out window dies and the students dont react except jughead that school is ****ed jughead run for hills
Hi, Lauren! No comment on the title of the thread?

I know, I was hoping that Charles would be a good guy, not someone mixed up with that psychopath. And is he gay as well? Aren't they having a bit too many gay characters on this show?

I have no idea, Lauren. Probably because the twins are technically Blossoms and Cheryl wants to keep the family together? OMG, I forgot what happened to Penelope.

Yeah, I think Jughead's in a prep school from hell. It's Riverdale, so why not? But I think he still wants to find out about his grandfather, so he's not leaving, Lauren.

Quote:
I'm sure one of the things it'll probably lead to is GPJ. There are theories that Charles is playing Chic to find Penelope, the person behind the tapes, etc, etc. Speaking of similar. I find it interesting that the name Francis, (Dupont's first name.) and the name Charles mean the same thing, Freeman, cause there are theories that Alice's Dad's name is Charles, and she named Charles after her Dad. Also for some reason I have been wondering about the author (Lewis Carroll) of Alice In Wonderland, and I find it interesting that his real first name was Charles, and in Burton's Alice in Wonderland movie Alice's Dad's name is Charles as well. I think they will flesh GPJ's story out a bit more.
Oh, so you think that Charles is playing Chic to get to Penelope? That's a good theory. I hope that's the case because I really liked Charles when he came along. It would devastate Betty if he were a bad guy in league with Chic.

OMG, so you think that perhaps Dupont might be Alice's dad?

Yes, I do hope we meet GPJ soon. And I think that Jughead's storyline this season is a bit like a demented version of Dead Poets Society.
Old 11-18-2019, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Oh, so you think that Charles is playing Chic to get to Penelope? That's a good theory. I hope that's the case because I really liked Charles when he came along. It would devastate Betty if he were a bad guy in league with Chic.

OMG, so you think that perhaps Dupont might be Alice's dad?

Yes, I do hope we meet GPJ soon. And I think that Jughead's storyline this season is a bit like a demented version of Dead Poets Society.
I think it's possible. Remember this is the Son of Falice/Brother of Bughead we're talking about here. Playing someone to save the day runs in the family. Yes, and I'll PM my full theory of it to you. I think we'll meet him soon. Really? For some reason, it kinda reminds me of a creepy version of Hogwarts meets some Wonderland.
Old 11-19-2019, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think it's possible. Remember this is the Son of Falice/Brother of Bughead we're talking about here. Playing someone to save the day runs in the family. Yes, and I'll PM my full theory of it to you. I think we'll meet him soon. Really? For some reason, it kinda reminds me of a creepy version of Hogwarts meets some Wonderland.
I got your PM, dragonfire. Thanks! If Charles is playing Chic, he's got more guts than I thought. I'd get nauseated just trying.

Okay, that theory was confusing as hell. But it sounds interesting.

Well, Hogwarts looks more like Oxford University in England. Even the uniforms that Jughead and the others were wearing reminds me of Dead Poets Society, along with the fact that it's a literary club. "Oh Captain, My Captain!"
Old 11-19-2019, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I got your PM, dragonfire. Thanks! If Charles is playing Chic, he's got more guts than I thought. I'd get nauseated just trying.

Okay, that theory was confusing as hell. But it sounds interesting.

Well, Hogwarts looks more like Oxford University in England. Even the uniforms that Jughead and the others were wearing reminds me of Dead Poets Society, along with the fact that it's a literary club. "Oh Captain, My Captain!"
Good, and no problem. Well, as I said before he is the Son of Falice/Brother of Bughead. I think most of my theories are confusing, and yet I enjoy them being confusing. Thanks. The prep school uniform reminds me of the Hogwarts uniforms, and Jughead&Brett's rivalry reminds me of Harry&Malfoy's rivalry. Now I don't know if you have seen the movie but the GPJ/Dupont/Baxter Brothers Books storyline kinda reminds me of the storyline from Disney/Pixar's Coco. Oh, I'm definitely excited for tomorrow's episode. It could end up being one of my favorite episodes of all time.
Old 11-20-2019, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Good, and no problem. Well, as I said before he is the Son of Falice/Brother of Bughead. I think most of my theories are confusing, and yet I enjoy them being confusing. Thanks. The prep school uniform reminds me of the Hogwarts uniforms, and Jughead&Brett's rivalry reminds me of Harry&Malfoy's rivalry. Now I don't know if you have seen the movie but the GPJ/Dupont/Baxter Brothers Books storyline kinda reminds me of the storyline from Disney/Pixar's Coco. Oh, I'm definitely excited for tomorrow's episode. It could end up being one of my favorite episodes of all time.

Yes, I know. Your theories only pan out half the time by my estimates.

You're welcome. Well, Hogwarts students also wear robes, similar to British universities like Oxford and Cambridge. That's why I said that Jughead's school reminds me more of Dead Poets Society, especially since he's in a literary class. I take it you've never seen Dead Poets Society? And no, I've never seen Coco.

Is tonight's episode the midseason finale, or is that next week?
Old 11-20-2019, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes, I know. Your theories only pan out half the time by my estimates.

You're welcome. Well, Hogwarts students also wear robes, similar to British universities like Oxford and Cambridge. That's why I said that Jughead's school reminds me more of Dead Poets Society, especially since he's in a literary class. I take it you've never seen Dead Poets Society? And no, I've never seen Coco.

Is tonight's episode the midseason finale, or is that next week?
I know they don't always pan out but most of the time they do. Especially the Falice ones. No, I don't think I have seen it. Well, if you ever get the chance to watch Coco you should watch it. It's one of the best Disney/Pixar movies ever. No tonight's episode is 4x07, then on Dec 4 is 4x08, and I think on Dec 11 is 4x09 the midseason finale. Speaking of tonight's episode. I'm definitely hype for this one.
Old 11-21-2019, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I know they don't always pan out but most of the time they do. Especially the Falice ones. No, I don't think I have seen it. Well, if you ever get the chance to watch Coco you should watch it. It's one of the best Disney/Pixar movies ever. No tonight's episode is 4x07, then on Dec 4 is 4x08, and I think on Dec 11 is 4x09 the midseason finale. Speaking of tonight's episode. I'm definitely hype for this one.
Well, we'll see how this one does.

Oh, Disney/Pixar? You know how I feel about Disney these days.

I haven't seen last night's episode yet because I was getting caught up on This Is Us. But I'll watch it soon.
Old 11-22-2019, 12:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, we'll see how this one does.

Oh, Disney/Pixar? You know how I feel about Disney these days.

I haven't seen last night's episode yet because I was getting caught up on This Is Us. But I'll watch it soon.
Ok. I know but like I said if you get the chance you should watch it. Ok, I hope you enjoy it, and this was me after I watched the episode. Like not only did I enjoyed this episode but it's also one of my favorite episodes ever. Especially cause of Falice who arguably stole the show, Bughead sharing the same storyline, and really I hope we get more episodes like this episode.
Old 11-22-2019, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Ok. I know but like I said if you get the chance you should watch it. Ok, I hope you enjoy it, and this was me after I watched the episode. Like not only did I enjoyed this episode but it's also one of my favorite episodes ever. Especially cause of Falice who arguably stole the show, Bughead sharing the same storyline, and really I hope we get more episodes like this episode.

Okay, dragonfire. And I'm gonna try and watch it tonight. I'm finally caught up on everything and I just need to watch Riverdale. Nice to hear there's Falice in this episode. You'll be surprised that I'm actually with you on Varchie now. I really wanted to like them, but KJ Apa's acting and the writer's terrible approach to their storyline is just pathetic. Just one more reason to be angry at The CW.

Oh, and when is the midseason finale? Is it next week or the week after?
Old 11-22-2019, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Okay, dragonfire. And I'm gonna try and watch it tonight. I'm finally caught up on everything and I just need to watch Riverdale. Nice to hear there's Falice in this episode. You'll be surprised that I'm actually with you on Varchie now. I really wanted to like them, but KJ Apa's acting and the writer's terrible approach to their storyline is just pathetic. Just one more reason to be angry at The CW.

Oh, and when is the midseason finale? Is it next week or the week after?
Ok, I hope you enjoy it. Oh, yeah there's definitely Falice in this episode. Really both Falice&Bughead stole the show. Sorry you feel that way but if true seems it got revealed that they give the actors storylines based on their acting ability. December 11th cause instead of airing next week, the next episode (4x08) airs on December 4th.
Old 11-23-2019, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well that doesn't surprise me. Apparently they don't think much of K.J. and Camila and give all the good stuff to Cole and Lili.

I still haven't watched it yet. I'm sorry, I'm trying to get caught up but I swear I'm gonna do it tonight. Damn Black Friday madness is just wearing me out, that's all.

Oh, I see. I guess they're not gonna air an episode on Thanksgiving week.