Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2019, 05:30 PM
  #31
Fan Forum Star

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 215,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well, I'm glad that we agree on that. Well I think Betty was on her cellphone when Charles was listening in on her and Jughead's conversion. Wyatt is too old to play Archie. Speaking of Archie. Did you know they replaced the pictures of Archie and a picture of Hal with pictures of Jughead and even a picture of Betty's cat in Betty's room? Oh, I enjoyed the episode. Especially Jughead's plot. His storyline just keeps getting better and better.

You're welcome. Oh, damn. I hate cellphone tapping. That's why I'm starting to hate smartphone and social media.

I know, I mean if he was younger.

I can understand Betty and Alice getting rid of Hal's picture, but Archie's?

I haven't seen the new episode yet, so I'll let you know what I think.
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 07:05 PM
  #32
Master Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
You're welcome. Oh, damn. I hate cellphone tapping. That's why I'm starting to hate smartphone and social media.

I know, I mean if he was younger.

I can understand Betty and Alice getting rid of Hal's picture, but Archie's?

I haven't seen the new episode yet, so I'll let you know what I think.
Ok. Well, besides him who else do you think could've made a better Archie? I meant TPTB did that. See the old pictures that used to be in her room were pictures of Archie/her and Archie and Hal. The new pictures in her room that replaced the old pictures are pictures of Jughead/her and Jughead and her cat Carmela. Like my guess is TPTB may be erasing Archie and Betty's history from the show. Ok, I hope you enjoy it. So far out of the core four, the one who has the juicy storyline is definitely Jughead.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 11:04 PM
  #33
Master Fan

 
atwoodsmariano's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Movies
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 15,206
Heroes was a clue on Jeopardy tonight
__________________

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

atwoodsmariano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 05:35 PM
  #34
Fan Forum Star

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 215,441
It was, Alison? It's been a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Ok. Well, besides him who else do you think could've made a better Archie? I meant TPTB did that. See the old pictures that used to be in her room were pictures of Archie/her and Archie and Hal. The new pictures in her room that replaced the old pictures are pictures of Jughead/her and Jughead and her cat Carmela. Like my guess is TPTB may be erasing Archie and Betty's history from the show. Ok, I hope you enjoy it. So far out of the core four, the one who has the juicy storyline is definitely Jughead.

Oh, I have no idea, dragonfire. But I do like that actor.

Yes, I know TPTB did that. They're annoying.

Okay, I do notice those pics now. But why would they be erasing that? Jeez, it's like the showrunners really don't even care about Archie Comics anymore and are just making this the Cole & Lili show.
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 07:31 PM
  #35
Master Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)




Oh, I have no idea, dragonfire. But I do like that actor.

Yes, I know TPTB did that. They're annoying.

Okay, I do notice those pics now. But why would they be erasing that? Jeez, it's like the showrunners really don't even care about Archie Comics anymore and are just making this the Cole & Lili show.
Ok. I think they're also showing that Archie/Archie and Betty are the past, and Jughead/Jughead and Betty are the future. I believe it's already that and is that really a bad thing? I hope you enjoy 4x05, and I also hope you're liking Archie's storyline cause his plot in 4x05 is pretty much the same thing.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 10:44 PM
  #36
Master Fan

 
atwoodsmariano's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Movies
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 15,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
It was, Alison? It's been a while.
yeah

the category was TV show catchphrases so the clue was “Save the cheerleader. Save the world.”
__________________

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

atwoodsmariano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 06:06 PM
  #37
Fan Forum Star

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 215,441
Aww, that was an easy one, Alison. I'm sure the audience even got that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Ok. I think they're also showing that Archie/Archie and Betty are the past, and Jughead/Jughead and Betty are the future. I believe it's already that and is that really a bad thing? I hope you enjoy 4x05, and I also hope you're liking Archie's storyline cause his plot in 4x05 is pretty much the same thing.
Well, I don't mind them having Bughead as the future, but erasing Betty's entire history with Archie seems a bit extreme. I don't like this recent habit of erasing history to suit certain people's tastes.

Well, I'd prefer if Archie had an actual storyline. So far, him running the boxing gym and Veronica running the club under Pop's is getting a bit pedestrian.
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 07:37 PM
  #38
Master Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)


Well, I don't mind them having Bughead as the future, but erasing Betty's entire history with Archie seems a bit extreme. I don't like this recent habit of erasing history to suit certain people's tastes.

Well, I'd prefer if Archie had an actual storyline. So far, him running the boxing gym and Veronica running the club under Pop's is getting a bit pedestrian.
Ok. Well, he tries to be a vigilante again. As for Veronica? You'll just have to see what happens to her. Now Bughead? So far just like the previous seasons, they definitely have the main storylines. Oh did you hear that BH: 90120 reboot got canceled?

Last edited by dragonfire; 11-09-2019 at 08:24 PM
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 02:25 PM
  #39
Fan Forum Hero

 
Calgaryfan2006's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 66,991
I did hear it got cancelled already. Wow
__________________
Malex/Vlamburn
Malex Family
Icon by:Sarah
Chrissy
Calgaryfan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 06:01 PM
  #40
Fan Forum Star

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 215,441
Yes it did, Chrissy. It's a shame, because I liked it. But it may get picked up by another network.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Ok. Well, he tries to be a vigilante again. As for Veronica? You'll just have to see what happens to her. Now Bughead? So far just like the previous seasons, they definitely have the main storylines. Oh did you hear that BH: 90120 reboot got canceled?
Okay, I'm trying to get caught up, but there was football today, so I'll get caught up soon.

Yeah, I like Bughead, but I do wish that Varchie got more to do because Archie is the main character in the Riverdale comics.

Yes, I did. It sucks, but the cast says that the show might get picked up by another network.
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 06:34 PM
  #41
Master Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)



Okay, I'm trying to get caught up, but there was football today, so I'll get caught up soon.

Yeah, I like Bughead, but I do wish that Varchie got more to do because Archie is the main character in the Riverdale comics.

Yes, I did. It sucks, but the cast says that the show might get picked up by another network.
Ok. Ironically, arguably, in Riverdale, the main characters are Bughead. I mean for one if Archie is the main character, then why does Bughead keep getting the main storylines, especially Jughead? Oh, did you get my PM I sent you? Ok, hopefully, it will.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 12:56 AM
  #42
Fan Forum Legend

 
betty cooper's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 451,774
wait what got cancelled not river right? though i wouldnt blame them im fine with it being the cole and lili show hahahaah
this whole thing with betty brother having the murder gene is weird since falice are his parents and yeah we assume betty got the gene from her dad? is this serial killer gene seriously real? it was so sad what hal made betty do as a child and yeah im so over archies gym storyline ihis becoming the next green arrow mwhahhaha im starting to find jugheads storyline most intresting suprisingly but im guessing the perfect murder is lke the perfect fake murder or some **** i aint liking the cliffhangers at the end of the eppys

hi everyone
__________________
Ho Merry Ho
icon
always ursღjasy
betty cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 04:31 AM
  #43
Master Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
wait what got cancelled not river right? though i wouldnt blame them im fine with it being the cole and lili show hahahaah
this whole thing with betty brother having the murder gene is weird since falice are his parents and yeah we assume betty got the gene from her dad? is this serial killer gene seriously real? it was so sad what hal made betty do as a child and yeah im so over archies gym storyline ihis becoming the next green arrow mwhahhaha im starting to find jugheads storyline most intresting suprisingly but im guessing the perfect murder is lke the perfect fake murder or some **** i aint liking the cliffhangers at the end of the eppys
BH: 90120 reboot. I believe most of the fandom is fine with it as well. Charles and Betty could've gotten it from Alice's side of the family. It was. I wonder if anyone likes Archie's storyline? Jughead's storyline just keeps getting better and better. Like it's wonderfully exciting to see what will happen next.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 03:12 PM
  #44
Fan Forum Hero

 
Calgaryfan2006's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 66,991
I couldn't really get into the reboot, just something was off with it. Sad it got cancelled hopefully another network will pick it up
__________________
Malex/Vlamburn
Malex Family
Icon by:Sarah
Chrissy
Calgaryfan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 04:04 PM
  #45
Master Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,044
congratulations to Cole for winning Drama Movie Star of 2019, and Male TV Star of 2019.
Quote:
Drama Movie Star of 2019
Cole Sprouse, Five Feet Apart (WINNER)
Taron Egerton, Rocketman
Zac Efron, Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile
Lupita Nyong'o, Us
Leonardo DiCaprio, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
Brad Pitt, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
Sarah Paulson, Glass
Samuel L. Jackson, Glass
Quote:
Male TV Star of 2019
Cole Sprouse, Riverdale (WINNER)
Kit Harington, Game of Thrones
Norman Reedus, The Walking Dead
Finn Wolfhard, Stranger Things
Jim Parsons, The Big Bang Theory
Milo Ventimiglia, This Is Us
Sterling K. Brown, This Is Us
KJ Apa, Riverdale
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...s-2019-1236400
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST