Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2019, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Burnt Toast Café[OT] #781: Because Lauren/Janelle is the Queen of Halloween!

Burnt Toast Café
Off Topic #781

Old 10-27-2019, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No Archie watched Reggie smashed his Dad's car. But he did reveal that Grandpa Jones went to the prep school for a few months, then dropped out, and since it seems he was a writer, I think Jughead may have inherited his writing stories imagination from his Grandpa Jones. I also think one of the things GPJ quit was maybe him and Grandma Smith as a couple. As for Alice? Watch 4x03. The high school isn't what makes the show. What does is, of course, Bughead, and an exciting enjoyable mystery. I could be wrong but I think she meant that next week is the Halloween episode.

Oh, okay. I should watch that again. I'll wait on the Grandpa Jones stuff.

Well, they wrapped up that Farm storyline really quickly, didn't they? Alice just took Edgar out like that? I hope Charles sticks around, though.

Cheryl, this is what happens when you try and keep your dead brother's body in the basement, he becomes rat food.

I'm not the least bit interested in Archie taking over the gym. Can someone please give this guy a storyline? I loved how Veronica took her dad's real last name and gave him an ultimatum.
Old 10-27-2019, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Oh, okay. I should watch that again. I'll wait on the Grandpa Jones stuff.

Well, they wrapped up that Farm storyline really quickly, didn't they? Alice just took Edgar out like that? I hope Charles sticks around, though.

Cheryl, this is what happens when you try and keep your dead brother's body in the basement, he becomes rat food.

I'm not the least bit interested in Archie taking over the gym. Can someone please give this guy a storyline? I loved how Veronica took her dad's real last name and gave him an ultimatum.
TFTNT. I'm excited about the Grandpa Jones stuff. Yep. I believe he will. Speaking of Cheryl. Interesting that Nana Rose told her she thought she saw the Triplets burning in the fire. Sounds like Cheryl may have another Sibling. Maybe his storyline is the return of vigilante Archie? I was surprised that Lodge wasn't his original last name. Oh, now that you have seen 4x03 I can PM you what RAS posted from the Halloween episode.
Old 10-28-2019, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
TFTNT. I'm excited about the Grandpa Jones stuff. Yep. I believe he will. Speaking of Cheryl. Interesting that Nana Rose told her she thought she saw the Triplets burning in the fire. Sounds like Cheryl may have another Sibling. Maybe his storyline is the return of vigilante Archie? I was surprised that Lodge wasn't his original last name. Oh, now that you have seen 4x03 I can PM you what RAS posted from the Halloween episode.
You're welcome, dragonfire. I hope Lauren likes the title.

I got your PM, dragonfire. Thanks! Is that from the next episode? I'm guessing, because Halloween is Thursday.

Nana Rose is creeping me out with that stuff. But Cheryl is really a nutcase. I can't believe that Toni hasn't figured this out yet. So you think there might be another Blossom?

If Archie wants to be a vigilante he needs a better costume. What, is he trying to fit in with the rest of the Arrowverse? A baseball bat? Really?

Well, Lodge is Hiram's real name in the comics, but the show changed things due to the casting, you know? Hiram and Hermione are Hispanic on this show, and Lodge isn't an Hispanic name. This was mostly due to the producers casting for... well, CW reasons. This is why I miss the WB. They didn't cast with an agenda, they just cast the roles according to how they were written.
Old 10-28-2019, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You're welcome, dragonfire. I hope Lauren likes the title.

I got your PM, dragonfire. Thanks! Is that from the next episode? I'm guessing, because Halloween is Thursday.

Nana Rose is creeping me out with that stuff. But Cheryl is really a nutcase. I can't believe that Toni hasn't figured this out yet. So you think there might be another Blossom?

If Archie wants to be a vigilante he needs a better costume. What, is he trying to fit in with the rest of the Arrowverse? A baseball bat? Really?

Well, Lodge is Hiram's real name in the comics, but the show changed things due to the casting, you know? Hiram and Hermione are Hispanic on this show, and Lodge isn't an Hispanic name. This was mostly due to the producers casting for... well, CW reasons. This is why I miss the WB. They didn't cast with an agenda, they just cast the roles according to how they were written.
I think she will. No problem. Yes, it's from the next episode. Oh, wait until you see Archie's Halloween costume. Ok. Now as for another Blossom?
Quote:
Julian Blossom: Cheryl and Jason's older triplet brother who was taken away at birth by cultists.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blossoms_666
Old 10-29-2019, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think she will. No problem. Yes, it's from the next episode. Oh, wait until you see Archie's Halloween costume. Ok. Now as for another Blossom? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blossoms_666
Ah, thanks for that link, dragonfire. I only ever saw Archie cartoons so I never knew much about the characters from the comics.

Have you already seen Archie's Halloween costume? Tell me he's not going as Batman.
Old 10-29-2019, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ah, thanks for that link, dragonfire. I only ever saw Archie cartoons so I never knew much about the characters from the comics.

Have you already seen Archie's Halloween costume? Tell me he's not going as Batman.
No problem. Well, Julian was introduced in the comics this year. Yes, and it's hilariously ridiculous. No it's not Batman, it's the superhero version of Archie from the comics. Pureheart the Powerful. Oh, can you guess what Choni's Halloween costumes are? I'll give you a hint. It's an iconic duo from DC Comics.
Old 10-30-2019, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
No problem. Well, Julian was introduced in the comics this year. Yes, and it's hilariously ridiculous. No it's not Batman, it's the superhero version of Archie from the comics. Pureheart the Powerful. Oh, can you guess what Choni's Halloween costumes are? I'll give you a hint. It's an iconic duo from DC Comics.
OMG, that sounds awful. Pureheart the Powerful?

There's a lot of iconic duo's from DC. Can you be more specific? Batman & Robin? Lois & Clark? Joker & Harley Quinn? Harley isn't from the comics, though.

I hope you have a great Halloween tomorrow!
Old 10-30-2019, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OMG, that sounds awful. Pureheart the Powerful?

There's a lot of iconic duo's from DC. Can you be more specific? Batman & Robin? Lois & Clark? Joker & Harley Quinn? Harley isn't from the comics, though.

I hope you have a great Halloween tomorrow!
Yep, Pureheart the Powerful. Ivy&Harley. Cheryl's Ivy, and Toni's Harley. Thanks, you too. I enjoyed the Halloween episode. After you watch the episode I'll tell you my favorite parts, of course, you may know what they are when you see them. Oh, I hope you enjoy the Halloween episode.
Old 10-31-2019, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

It has started!

http://www.fanforum.com/f25/8th-annu...-8th-63231474/
Old 10-31-2019, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Rita! I submitted my suggestions!

Quote:
Yep, Pureheart the Powerful. Ivy&Harley. Cheryl's Ivy, and Toni's Harley. Thanks, you too. I enjoyed the Halloween episode. After you watch the episode I'll tell you my favorite parts, of course, you may know what they are when you see them. Oh, I hope you enjoy the Halloween episode.
Oh, Ivy and Harley. They aren't exactly classic. That didn't happen in the comics until recently, and mostly just to titillate male readers with girl-girl action.

I'm gonna watch the Halloween episode tonight, dragonfire! I was busy watching other stuff yesterday. Have a Happy Halloween!

Old 10-31-2019, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Oh, Ivy and Harley. They aren't exactly classic. That didn't happen in the comics until recently, and mostly just to titillate male readers with girl-girl action.

I'm gonna watch the Halloween episode tonight, dragonfire! I was busy watching other stuff yesterday. Have a Happy Halloween!

Yes, Ivy and Harley. Great, I hope you enjoy it. Thanks, Happy Halloween to you too, and everyone else as well.
Old 11-01-2019, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi all
Happy Late Halloween
Old 11-01-2019, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

hahahahaha oh man guys i think maybe u should replace lauren janelle with the name samira

Happy Halloween guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg alex batman robin costumes would have been way cooler for that episode hehe

cant belive toni hasnt left thornhill already

and why are the twins under cherys care i thought if anyone would be alices the granma??? and how did the other twin end up with cheryl wasnt that one with edgar????
Old 11-01-2019, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)

and why are the twins under cherys care i thought if anyone would be alices the granma??? and how did the other twin end up with cheryl wasnt that one with edgar????
In the season finale for S3, Alice gave the other twin to Cheryl, told her to reunite the twins, and I think find Betty.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top