Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2019, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well, if Mickey wanted to he could turn them into superheroes. Remember when you said Peggy in the comics is dead, and I said if Mickey wanted to he could bring her back into the comics? Well, look at what happened. They can't help it if they're beloved so much by the fans. Also, the only other RD ship that got nominated was Choni, and while KJ and Camila got nominated for Choice Drama TV Actor, and Choice Drama TV Actress Cole&Lili won it.
Mickey can't turn them into superheroes and have it make sense, dragonfire. The Mouse still has to adhere to the rules of storytelling going all the way back to Aristotle, although I know your generation really doesn't know much about anything that happened more than five years ago.

Yeah, but the Mouse doesn't control what the comics do, dragonfire. And the comics have been taking influence from Hollywood long before the Mouse got involved. Remember what happened after Sony's Spider-Man movies came out? The comics had Peter develop organic webbing for a short time because of the movies, but that didn't last long in the comics. It's just the comic book writers tossing some stuff from the films in there for marketing purposes to attract fans of the movies, but they never last long. And let me remind you that comic book fans love Steve and Sharon and don't give a about Peggy. Please remember that you're not a comic book fan, dragonfire, and you movie fans need to remember that these characters don't belong to you, they belong to us, because we were following them and loving them long before you guys were still fawning over sparkly vampires.

Figures. KJ and Camila still being disrespected. Oh, and BH90210 is making me so nostalgic for the old show that I'm kinda bored by Riverdale now.
Old 08-13-2019, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Mickey can't turn them into superheroes and have it make sense, dragonfire. The Mouse still has to adhere to the rules of storytelling going all the way back to Aristotle, although I know your generation really doesn't know much about anything that happened more than five years ago.

Yeah, but the Mouse doesn't control what the comics do, dragonfire. And the comics have been taking influence from Hollywood long before the Mouse got involved. Remember what happened after Sony's Spider-Man movies came out? The comics had Peter develop organic webbing for a short time because of the movies, but that didn't last long in the comics. It's just the comic book writers tossing some stuff from the films in there for marketing purposes to attract fans of the movies, but they never last long. And let me remind you that comic book fans love Steve and Sharon and don't give a about Peggy. Please remember that you're not a comic book fan, dragonfire, and you movie fans need to remember that these characters don't belong to you, they belong to us, because we were following them and loving them long before you guys were still fawning over sparkly vampires.

Figures. KJ and Camila still being disrespected. Oh, and BH90210 is making me so nostalgic for the old show that I'm kinda bored by Riverdale now.
Ok, let's just agree to disagree cause otherwise, we will probably get headaches if we continue this discussion. But I will say I'm definitely not a fan of Twilight. I didn't like then, and I don't like it now. I don't know if I could ever get bored by Riverdale, well I guess I would if Bughead&Falice wasn't there. Oh and Charles&JB.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Alex asked me to tell you that due to some personal issues, he won't be able to post today! Please send some good thoughts his way and wait for him to be back tomorrow - Thursday!
Old 08-14-2019, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
Alex asked me to tell you that due to some personal issues, he won't be able to post today! Please send some good thoughts his way and wait for him to be back tomorrow - Thursday!
Ok, thanks for telling me, and I hope everything is ok.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 02:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

he should be back today then
Old 08-15-2019, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm back! Thanks, Rita and dragonfire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Ok, let's just agree to disagree cause otherwise, we will probably get headaches if we continue this discussion. But I will say I'm definitely not a fan of Twilight. I didn't like then, and I don't like it now. I don't know if I could ever get bored by Riverdale, well I guess I would if Bughead&Falice wasn't there. Oh and Charles&JB.
Okay. I have a serious headache myself.

Glad you don't like Twilight.

I'm glad you're still liking Riverdale, but I think I'll check out this season and see if it can still hold my attention. I must say that BH90210 is making me miss Luke Perry a lot. But it's also reminding me of what I loved about the show. I miss great TV like that.
Old 08-16-2019, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oi guys why u dissing my epic twilight

edward bella forever but man rpatzz and kstew ****ed up their relationship still cant
watch snowhwite and the huntsman properly look at it the same after what happened
whats all this mouse talk die mouse dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i did use to watch 901210 when i was super young with my mama but dont remeber much hehe it was before my time

hope everything is ok with u alex
betty cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
oi guys why u dissing my epic twilight

edward bella forever but man rpatzz and kstew ****ed up their relationship still cant
watch snowhwite and the huntsman properly look at it the same after what happened
whats all this mouse talk die mouse dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i did use to watch 901210 when i was super young with my mama but dont remeber much hehe it was before my time

hope everything is ok with u alex
Well, Twilight doesn't really age all that well, Lauren. I told you I actually did like the first book, but the movie totally messed up the story and changed too much. And yeah, Rob and Kristen's relationship ended up self destructing, leaving too many shippers disappointed.

I agree, the Mouse must die. Or at the very least he should give up Marvel and Fox and go back to making cartoons.

Oh, you did watch some 90210 when you were a kid? Yeah, I guess you were too young to remember most of it. It was my generation's thing.

I'm okay, Lauren. Thanks. I'm doing my best, anyway. I hope everything is okay with you and your family and the move is going well.
Old 08-16-2019, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

like i do agree the movies are lolz like i mock and laugh at them all the time but the books will be great forever mwhaha

im more talking about real mouse i never know what u guys are on about with ur mouse talk

yeah its more your generation cause if i see a show rebooted of a show that was too old for me to watch im not that intrested thats the real reason sorry and charmed reboot still makes angry haha

another inspection as usual today then last one next week we have a sale by set date of augus 20 i think so hopefully its all over by then but after today inspection
have to go help clear my granpas house too its being sold to new people next weekend who are moving in cause his permnanatly gonna be in nursing home it looks like
Old 08-17-2019, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I could only make it through the first Twilight novel, Lauren.

No, we were talking about Mickey Mouse, meaning Disney freaking buying everything in Hollywood, from Pixar, to Marvel, to 20th Century Fox, to Lucasfilm.

Oh, I agree with you about the Charmed reboot. But I really miss the 90s shows because the new shows are just sucky. But the BH90210 reboot is really fun. I really missed Jason, Jennie, Shannen, Ian, Gabrielle, Brian, Tori, and Ian. It's sad that Luke can't be there with them. Shannen is going to guest star in an episode this season of Riverdale in a tribute to Luke.

OMG, this is taking forever. I really hope you get this over and done with and you like your new place. I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa.
Old 08-17-2019, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

only the first wtf how u stop was so addicting u will go back and read them all

i guess disney be ****in rich but like i dont like seeing dinsey logo in front of movies that arent fairytale movies lmao

oooo thats awesome that shannen will geust star looking for ward to it but yeah it is pretty sad luke cant be in the new 901210

it is well what might happen now is mum might not sell at all and we may not move for months so will be intresting to see what happens tuesday and if this was all for nothing
Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
only the first wtf how u stop was so addicting u will go back and read them all

i guess disney be ****in rich but like i dont like seeing dinsey logo in front of movies that arent fairytale movies lmao

oooo thats awesome that shannen will geust star looking for ward to it but yeah it is pretty sad luke cant be in the new 901210

it is well what might happen now is mum might not sell at all and we may not move for months so will be intresting to see what happens tuesday and if this was all for nothing
I'm sorry, Lauren. New Moon was kinda boring, but I did like Eclipse. Breaking Dawn was a big letdown.

Well, I didn't like seeing the Disney logo in front of the new Star Wars movies because I grew up watching the 20th Century Fox logo on those movies.

OMG, I'm sorry, Lauren. I was hoping that you'd get this move finished soon. I hope things work out soon and you can move as planned.

Shannen will be in the first episode of this season of Riverdale, Lauren. And yeah, it is sad, but even if Luke had lived he wouldn't have been able to do many episodes of the new 90210 because of his commitment to Riverdale. He'd have done a few guest appearances, but that's all. Oh, and here's the intro for the new 90210.

And OMG, Jason Priestly and Jennie Garth hook up on the show.

Old Yesterday, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wait Heroes board got a new look? didn't see that coming. lol
Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top