Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2019, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...still no bet...with Lauren...the season will be over by I think Next Tuesday..plus I already post here and if I won...well Lauren is rarely on FF...
Old 07-18-2019, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know, Dave. But like I said, she'll be back once she's done with the move, and maybe next season you can make a bet. She's told me she's always gonna post on Fan Forum, this move has just kept her really busy.

My vacation is almost over. I go back to work on Sunday.
Old 07-18-2019, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

moves can be very stressful...hope Lauren is doing ok
Old 07-18-2019, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hey all
Old 07-18-2019, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi again, Chrissy! I hope you're having a good week.

I hope so too, Dave. I know how stressful moving can be. She'll come back once she's moved and settled. They're putting their house up for auction right now.
Old 07-18-2019, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

did Lauren have to move far? too bad Lauren, Jenn and Jules couldn't share a house? they all live in AU
Old 07-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
did Lauren have to move far? too bad Lauren, Jenn and Jules couldn't share a house? they all live in AU
I don't know, Dave. She hasn't told me the location. I don't know where Jules and Jenn live either. But it would be cool if she could move in with them. Like I said, if I ever won the lottery I've have all of us move into a house together.

OMG, the new trailer for American Horror Story: 1984 is out! Look I'm a huge 80s fan, but this was a bit much even for me. Oh... and Emma Roberts is just so...

Old 07-19-2019, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just got home from The Lion King it was so good
Old 07-20-2019, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

guess what
so we have two units, unit in front sis is renting off mum and that got sold today at auction
buttttttttttttttttt
the one me and mum live in didnt cause price was too low, so now theres one more month of inpections and seeing if somene makes a better offer mannnnn its never over

i cant wait to see lion king glad u hear u liked chrissy hope i love it tooooooooo

where is evan peters in that video

well dave at least who do u think is gonna win and we shall see who is right mwhaha

i think larissa~

tia im really sorry ive been missing u lately and ur bday
Old 07-20-2019, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Just got home from The Lion King it was so good
I'm glad you liked it, Chrissy. I'm not really a fan of all these remakes, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
guess what
so we have two units, unit in front sis is renting off mum and that got sold today at auction
buttttttttttttttttt
the one me and mum live in didnt cause price was too low, so now theres one more month of inpections and seeing if somene makes a better offer mannnnn its never over
Hi, Lauren! OMG, so you have to wait another month before you can move? Man, I'm sorry. I wish this wasn't taking so long. Where's the unit that you're moving into?

Quote:
i cant wait to see lion king glad u hear u liked chrissy hope i love it tooooooooo

where is evan peters in that video

well dave at least who do u think is gonna win and we shall see who is right mwhaha

i think larissa~

tia im really sorry ive been missing u lately and ur bday
Well, I'm not a fan of all these remakes, Lauren. The only remakes I like are superhero remakes cuz they always have to fix all the mistakes they make.

Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson aren't in this season of American Horror Story, Lauren. They're the only two cast members who have been in every season of AHS so far, but Evan decided to sit this season out, probably because he and Emma Roberts broke up and they really don't wanna be filming together so he's gonna give them some time apart before he comes back to do another season. Sarah Paulson has a brief guest appearance this season, but she's currently busy doing other projects, including a new Ryan Murphy show she's starring it. She and Evan have been with the show for eight years, and they can't do this forever. And I think that Emma Roberts and Billie Lourd are kind of inheriting the mantle from Jessica Lange and Sarah Paulson.

Awww, it's okay, Lauren. We know you're busy. I just hope you can find time to post once you're moved.
Old 07-20-2019, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren...I think Laurissa vs. Tess...unless one of them fails at eh semi finale serice challange

wow... the new Terminator 2019 panal is rated R...they say so many F words it's carzy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1FS...MRdHqx&index=2
Old 07-21-2019, 01:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

we will see i guess looks like we know the guys wont win

and just saw ur comment about me jules jen living together that would be cool haha

a panel rated r hahahaha

disney remakes are cool cause of course nothing will be better then the original but its different cause its not cartoon its live action so incomparable cant take anything away from the other
Old 07-21-2019, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

and just saw ur comment about me jules jen living together that would be cool haha

a panel rated r hahahaha

disney remakes are cool cause of course nothing will be better then the original but its different cause its not cartoon its live action so incomparable cant take anything away from the other
Lauren...did you watch the Panal…
watching the 1v1 cook off new epp now on MasterChef AU
Old 07-21-2019, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, thanks for the link, Dave! Man, SDCC is getting looser with the language, aren't they? I'm actually glad because it means fewer snowflakes.

Quote:

a panel rated r hahahaha

Hi, Lauren! Yeah, I get what you mean, but I still think the CGI remakes are a bit much. They're taking the material a bit too seriously.

Do guys ever win MasterChef?

Let me know how your move is going, Lauren.
Old 07-21-2019, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex... more than 60 percent of the time...it's women who win Masterchef AU and Masterchef USA and Masterchef Canada too...

Alex....did you watch the Panal….
Closed Thread   Post New Thread