Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2019, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No problem. Yeah, the parts about his one regret was having no children, the Force been haunting him with that vision since he cut himself off from the Force/inaction, and it started to become more persistent, as if heralding the arrival of something (or someone) in his life stood out to me. I mean the Force showed Luke in his so called happy life his one regret was having no children, and no doubt the arrival something or someone in his life was Rey. I think I heard of that book. This is Disney were talking about here.
Man, that's depressing. In the Star Wars novels, at least Luke got married to Mara Jade and had children, but George Lucas decided that those books are no longer canon.

Yeah, but Disney has gone dark before.

Oh, and if you want, you can go check out the Comics and Cartoons thread on the X-Men board and see how I rewrote the entire MCU.
Old 09-06-2019, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Man, that's depressing. In the Star Wars novels, at least Luke got married to Mara Jade and had children, but George Lucas decided that those books are no longer canon.

Yeah, but Disney has gone dark before.
Maybe but just as the Force was showing that to Luke who regretting having no children, the Force was also showing Rey who kept waiting for her family to return the Island/Ocean. Like if you ask me I say the Force needed to bring Luke&Rey Father&Daughter? Together. I mean
for example when Luke went asleep he dreamed of letting the Galaxy be doom, and of course regretting having no children, and when Rey went asleep she dreamed of the Island/Ocean where Luke was. No Disney decided that. Maybe but Disney wouldn't want to give Rey a bad ending. That's like giving Elsa&Anna bad endings.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Maybe but just as the Force was showing that to Luke who regretting having no children, the Force was also showing Rey who kept waiting for her family to return the Island/Ocean. Like if you ask me I say the Force needed to bring Luke&Rey Father&Daughter? Together. I mean
for example when Luke went asleep he dreamed of letting the Galaxy be doom, and of course regretting having no children, and when Rey went asleep she dreamed of the Island/Ocean where Luke was. No Disney decided that. Maybe but Disney wouldn't want to give Rey a bad ending. That's like giving Elsa&Anna bad endings.
Well, let's just say that I'm gonna wait and see what happens in the final film, dragonfire. You've made predictions about Riverdale that haven't always come true. The only thing you did get right was Charles being in the FBI, so that was spot on. But right now I honestly have no idea what Disney or Lucasfilm is up to, and without George Lucas there it just seems aimless and anchorless, so let's see what happens.

Oh, and Riverdale is coming back soon. Are you nervous about what they're gonna say happened to Fred?
Old 09-07-2019, 12:45 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Quote:
Well, let's just say that I'm gonna wait and see what happens in the final film, dragonfire. You've made predictions about Riverdale that haven't always come true. The only thing you did get right was Charles being in the FBI, so that was spot on. But right now I honestly have no idea what Disney or Lucasfilm is up to, and without George Lucas there it just seems aimless and anchorless, so let's see what happens.

Oh, and Riverdale is coming back soon. Are you nervous about what they're gonna say happened to Fred?
Ok, but when it comes to Riverdale I gotten more right than just Charles being F.B.I. Also there's the Flash, and Heroes as well. Yeah.
Old 09-07-2019, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Ok, but when it comes to Riverdale I gotten more right than just Charles being F.B.I. Also there's the Flash, and Heroes as well. Yeah.
Well, you didn't get the Gargoyle King right. And what about The Flash and Heroes? I forgot what your predictions were about those.

And did you go check out my restructuring of the MCU? Never mind, I'll repost it here.

No Spider-Man, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Punisher, or anyone not associated with The Avengers.

Main Characters: Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, She-Hulk, Ant-Man(Hank Pym), Wasp(Janet Van Dyne), Captain America, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Adam Warlock.

Supporting Characters(The Avengers, The Defenders, Guardians of The Galaxy, Agents of SHIELD): Hawkeye, Black Widow, Sharon Carter, Maria Hill, Nick Fury, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Wonder Man, Human Torch(Jim Hammond), Tigra, Falcon, War Machine, Winter Soldier, Gamora, Drax, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Moondragon, Starhawk, Aleta, Yondu, Martinex.

Main Villains: Loki, Ultron, Thanos, The Red Skull, The Masters of Evil(Baron Zemo, Madame Masque, Crimson Dynamo, The Absorbing Man, Klaw, The Enchantress, Blackout, Moonstone, Titania, Goliath, Crimson Cowl) Hela, The Mandarin, Crossbones, Yon-Rogg, The Taskmaster, Nebula, Ronan The Accuser, Michael Korvac, Yellowjacket, Iron Monger, Whiplash, Force, Shockwave, Aldrich Killian, Killmonger, The Executioner, Dormammu, The Super Skrull, Justin Hammer, Advanced Idea Mechanics(AIM), HYDRA, The Serpent Society, The Kree Empire, The Skrull Empire.

Cosmic characters: The Elders of the Universe(The Collector, The Grandmaster, The Runner, The Champion, The Obliterator), The Asgardians, The Nova Corps, The Eternals, The Deviants, The Celestials, The High Evolutionary.

Phase 1: Avengers Assemble

The Invincible Iron Man
Captain America
The Mighty Thor
The Incredible Hulk
The Astonishing Ant-Man
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Phase 2: The Masters of Evil

Iron Man: Armor War
Captain America: Super Soldier
The Sensational She-Hulk
Ant-Man & The Wasp
Agents of SHIELD
Avengers: Masters of Evil

Phase 3: The Wrath of Ultron

Iron Man: Extremis
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Thor: The Dark World
Black Panther
Agents of SHIELD: Serpent Society
Avengers: Age of Ultron

Phase 4: Civil War

Iron Man: Order of The Ten Rings
Doctor Strange
Guardians of The Galaxy
Captain Marvel
The Defenders
Avengers: Civil War

Phase 5: The Kree-Skrull War

Thor: Ragnarok
Black Panther: Agent of SHIELD
Guardians of The Galaxy: The Korvac Quest
Captain Marvel: Protector of The Universe
Agents of SHIELD: Secret Invasion
The Defenders: Secret Wars Part 1
Avengers: Secret Wars Part 2

Phase 6: The Infinity Gauntlet

Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme
Guardians of The Galaxy: Infinity Quest Part 1
Captain Marvel: Infinity Quest Part 2
The Defenders: Infinity Quest Part 3
Avengers: Infinity War
Avengers: Endgame

THE END

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 09-13-2019 at 06:14 PM
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Quote:
Well, you didn't get the Gargoyle King right. And what about The Flash and Heroes? I forgot what your predictions were about those.

Not the part about the OG GK's ID but I was still right about the OG GK was a female, also that Hal was secretly working with the OG GK, and the motives of the OG GK back in HS. Well for The Flash E2 Jay was an impostor, the MITMM was the real Jay and played by John Wesley Shipp. Savitar was Future Barry. (Yeah I know almost everyone knew that but when the theory started it was like a crack-theory/pipe-theory like Rey as Luke's Daughter was before TFA came out.) As for Heroes? Well, Tommy was a Petrelli, Tommy&Malina was Twins, Claire was their Mom, she died in child birth, to protect the Twins they were hidden in the past, HRG wiped his memory to keep them safe, and of course I will always believe the Twins Dad was Peter.
Old 09-07-2019, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

alex glad ur back

lost feels like forever ago i seriously dont remember how last season went down i remember more the earlier seasons hehe

and wow u did alot of work on ur restructing of mcu maybe it will happen again mcu world in 20 yrs time your way who knows

i like how we wil always think in our heads peter true dad of those twins haha we never really got confirmation of the dad did we lol
betty cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Lauren! Thanks. I'm finally finished moving into the new place. Did you get my text about the change in the apartment number on my address?

I know how you feel, Lauren. I barely remember Lost as well. I watched the last season and I never watched the show again because of how disgusted I was with how it ended.

Yeah, and that's not all, Lauren. I have a plot summary for every movie in my restructured MCU. Notice how there are a total of six phases and six films in each phase? Except for 5. 6 for the number of Avengers on the team at any given time and for the number of Infinity Gems. I don't know why the MCU called them stones because that's stupid.

Oh, I do hope that Peter is the dad. No, they never actually said who the father was on the show, so I'll say it's possible.

Quote:
Not the part about the OG GK's ID but I was still right about the OG GK was a female, also that Hal was secretly working with the OG GK, and the motives of the OG GK back in HS. Well for The Flash E2 Jay was an impostor, the MITMM was the real Jay and played by John Wesley Shipp. Savitar was Future Barry. (Yeah I know almost everyone knew that but when the theory started it was like a crack-theory/pipe-theory like Rey as Luke's Daughter was before TFA came out.) As for Heroes? Well, Tommy was a Petrelli, Tommy&Malina was Twins, Claire was their Mom, she died in child birth, to protect the Twins they were hidden in the past, HRG wiped his memory to keep them safe, and of course I will always believe the Twins Dad was Peter.
Well, the GK was Chic, so technically he was male. But Penelope was pulling his strings. Oh yeah, you did get Jay Garrick right. Yeah, I forgot you got the thing about Claire's twins right as well. Okay, so you were right a few more times than I mentioned. And I believe that the dad was Peter as well. So let's see if you're right about Rey being Luke's daughter. I suspected that after TFA, so let's see if TLJ was just tricking us.

Oh, and what do you think about my restructured MCU?
Old 09-08-2019, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Quote:

Well, the GK was Chic, so technically he was male. But Penelope was pulling his strings. Oh yeah, you did get Jay Garrick right. Yeah, I forgot you got the thing about Claire's twins right as well. Okay, so you were right a few more times than I mentioned. And I believe that the dad was Peter as well. So let's see if you're right about Rey being Luke's daughter. I suspected that after TFA, so let's see if TLJ was just tricking us.

Oh, and what do you think about my restructured MCU?
I was talking about the OG GK back in the Parents HS you know Penelope? Also so far she's RD's best villain. I mean look at what she's done throughout RD's timeline, and even after she exposed herself she still got away. I think mostly everyone got Jay Garrick right. Yeah, but between the Twins Heroes focused a lot more on Tommy than both of the Twins. Peter as the Dad makes a lot of sense. I mean there's arguably a lot of evidence for it. We'll know on December 20th. I don't know if Disney would like it or not.
Old 09-09-2019, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I was talking about the OG GK back in the Parents HS you know Penelope? Also so far she's RD's best villain. I mean look at what she's done throughout RD's timeline, and even after she exposed herself she still got away. I think mostly everyone got Jay Garrick right. Yeah, but between the Twins Heroes focused a lot more on Tommy than both of the Twins. Peter as the Dad makes a lot of sense. I mean there's arguably a lot of evidence for it. We'll know on December 20th. I don't know if Disney would like it or not.
Yeah, I guess the Penelope thing was kind of obvious considering whomever was behind the GK had to know about the game, and we saw what everyone was like back in the 90s. Although that flashback was more 80s to be honest. Yeah, I had Jay Garrick guessed right away. I just didn't know who was gonna play him.

Good point about Tommy. Malina was mostly with Luke the entire show. I shipped those two. But yeah, Peter does make sense considering that Tommy has Peter's ability.

Why wouldn't Disney like it? I'm basically using the same characters they're using, I'm just adding a few and stretching out the story so it's more detailed and less confusing. Come on, six phases and six Avengers movies for the six founding Avengers and the six Infinity Gems? Would Disney object to that? Would Disney have a problem with the Masters of Evil, or Ultron disguised as The Crimson Cowl until he was revealed to be Ultron at the end of that films? Or Justin Hammer's Death Squad being featured in the second Iron Man film instead of Mickey Rourke? Or the Mandarin actually being the damn Mandarin? Or Hank and Janet as Ant-Man and Wasp instead of Scott and Hope and Eric O'Grady as Yellowjacket? Or Adam Warlock in place of Peter Quill, and The High Evolutionary as his "father," as well as being the creator of Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Tigra? Mar-Vell as Carol Danvers' boyfriend who dies of cancer and passes the torch to her? The Kree-Skrull war spilling over into Earth? Agents of SHIELD and The Defenders as film series instead of TV shows? The original Human Torch, Jim Hammond, as Steve Rogers' teammate? She-Hulk featured in the Hulk sequel? And they don't really need Spider-Man. That was a big waste of time anyway. And you haven't even seen my plot outlines for the films yet. I go into great detail.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Quote:
Yeah, I guess the Penelope thing was kind of obvious considering whomever was behind the GK had to know about the game, and we saw what everyone was like back in the 90s. Although that flashback was more 80s to be honest. Yeah, I had Jay Garrick guessed right away. I just didn't know who was gonna play him.

Good point about Tommy. Malina was mostly with Luke the entire show. I shipped those two. But yeah, Peter does make sense considering that Tommy has Peter's ability.
Yep. It made a lot of sense for John Wesley Shipp as the real Jay Garrick. Yeah, Tommy was like the only character who had a happy ending. Not just cause he had Peter's ability, but also cause the many similarities/parallels between them, and that when it showed the Dad walking away his hair/coat looked like Peter's hair/coat from S1, and it looked like he turn invisible? Which is interesting cause in the book that tied to Reborn it revealed that was Peter's last known ability, and I think after the Dad left the card in Malina's locker he stopped and stared at the spot where Peter&Claire first met, and if true Kring said something about Peter's fate would be revealed right before Reborn ends, and of course right before Reborn ended it revealed the guy who left the cards for Tommy&Malina was their Dad.
Old 09-10-2019, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yep. It made a lot of sense for John Wesley Shipp as the real Jay Garrick. Yeah, Tommy was like the only character who had a happy ending. Not just cause he had Peter's ability, but also cause the many similarities/parallels between them, and that when it showed the Dad walking away his hair/coat looked like Peter's hair/coat from S1, and it looked like he turn invisible? Which is interesting cause in the book that tied to Reborn it revealed that was Peter's last known ability, and I think after the Dad left the card in Malina's locker he stopped and stared at the spot where Peter&Claire first met, and if true Kring said something about Peter's fate would be revealed right before Reborn ends, and of course right before Reborn ended it revealed the guy who left the cards for Tommy&Malina was their Dad.
Well, yeah, I did understand making John Wesley Shipp the original Flash.

Tommy had kind of a happy ending, but Tommy and Malina's storyline was still left open ended because we never found out who daddy was. Of course Peter is our prime suspect. But I doubt Kring would go along with that if they got another season. Oh, good call about the ending. Yeah, that mysterious person walking away did seem a lot like future Peter in season 2 after Nathan had been shot. OMG, was that were Peter and Claire first met? Wow, now I'm really suspicious. I don't know how the cards fit in with Peter, though.
Old 09-10-2019, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Quote:
Well, yeah, I did understand making John Wesley Shipp the original Flash.

Tommy had kind of a happy ending, but Tommy and Malina's storyline was still left open ended because we never found out who daddy was. Of course Peter is our prime suspect. But I doubt Kring would go along with that if they got another season. Oh, good call about the ending. Yeah, that mysterious person walking away did seem a lot like future Peter in season 2 after Nathan had been shot. OMG, was that were Peter and Claire first met? Wow, now I'm really suspicious. I don't know how the cards fit in with Peter, though.
True. If he got it on HBO then I think he might. He looked more like S1 Peter to me. Didn't they first met close to the trophy case? Cause I think the Dad was starring at close to the trophy case, and I forgot Claire's HS cheerleader picture was in the trophy case so maybe he was staring at her picture? Maybe the cards was something new he did. Now since I do believe Peter is the Dad I think Peter became the villain which ironically tragically made sense.
Old 09-11-2019, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
True. If he got it on HBO then I think he might. He looked more like S1 Peter to me. Didn't they first met close to the trophy case? Cause I think the Dad was starring at close to the trophy case, and I forgot Claire's HS cheerleader picture was in the trophy case so maybe he was staring at her picture? Maybe the cards was something new he did. Now since I do believe Peter is the Dad I think Peter became the villain which ironically tragically made sense.

HBO? This isn't Game of Thrones.

Yes, Peter and Claire met near the trophy case. It was Jackie Wilcox's picture that was in the case because she took credit for what Claire did, remember?

Yeah, but Peter becoming a villain again after what happened with Future Peter seems a bit tired by now. We all said that it's not in his character. Even Claire's death wouldn't push him that far, would it?
Old 09-11-2019, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Quote:
HBO? This isn't Game of Thrones.

Yes, Peter and Claire met near the trophy case. It was Jackie Wilcox's picture that was in the case because she took credit for what Claire did, remember?

Yeah, but Peter becoming a villain again after what happened with Future Peter seems a bit tired by now. We all said that it's not in his character. Even Claire's death wouldn't push him that far, would it?
Or is it. I know but in Reborn Claire's picture was in the trophy case. When Malina went to the HS to reunite with Tommy she stopped at the trophy case and looked at Claire's picture. Also, her coat looked similar to Peter's coat from when he first met Claire, and her pants arguably looked similar to Claire's pants from when she first met Peter. Well, wasn't Nathan's last words to Peter was protect Claire? Also in those other timelines, Claire was alive, and in the book that tied to Reborn, it revealed that arguably Peter's main thing was saving/protecting/keeping Claire alive. Plus Claire/Tommy&Malina storyline was much like Padme/Luke&Leia storyline, and if anyone fits the Anakin/Vader storyline it's Peter.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top