Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2019, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren...I don't like Easter either... a lot of bad stuff has happened through the years on that day

quick fly-by today... getting stuff done. I already went out in this nice weather, did an errand, and put away winter clothes/ got out spring clothes and shorts
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
so now alex u have a problem with peter being a teen spiderman hahaha

i am really curious what riverdale will do with freds character on the show im sure they will really put a tribute to him in the finale or something

counting days down for avengers screw easter but also ill get friday and monday off hehe
Hi, Lauren! No, I don't like Peter being a teenager in the movies. He's not a teenager in the comics. He's been in his 20s in the comics since the 1970s.

Yeah, I'm hoping they resolve the thing with Fred soon. It would be disrespectful to Luke Perry if they didn't.

I'm not gonna see Avengers: Endgame, Lauren. They screwed up too much of the story. Let me know what happens, especially with Hank and Janet. I can't believe that Adam Warlock isn't gonna be there for the final battle with Thanos since he's the one who beat Thanos in the comics. Oh, and did you see the new Star Wars trailer for The Rise of Skywalker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No problem. I guess, and I don't know. Well, I guess it depends on what they do with Rock's version of Black Adam. RAS confirmed S3 is done. After Wednesday's episode, I think 4? Me too. https://twitter.com/WriterRAS/status...13529728864257
Yeah, I guess we have to wait and see what happens with the Rock's movie, dragonfire. And who's in that twitter pic next to the tree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex...the 90s one...the one with the Secret Wars at the end of the Series and Madam Webb tested Spiderman before she and the Beyonder put Peter with a team of other Spidermen from other Dimensions to save reality. The every last scene... the Beyonder takes Peter Parker to the Stan Lee from our Universe... before reuniting Peter with MJ [which was a deleted scene ]
Ah, I see. I never watched that one, Dave. I was going through some bad stuff at the time so I wasn't into Marvel all that much like I was in the 80s. Wow, they had the Beyonder in that series? Secret Wars is actually what got me back into reading comics in 1984. I had fallen out of reading them for a while after 1980.

Yeah, I know Easter is tough for you, Dave. Just enjoy the weather, okay? I'm glad you got a lot done.
Old 04-13-2019, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
so now alex u have a problem with peter being a teen spiderman hahaha

i am really curious what riverdale will do with freds character on the show im sure they will really put a tribute to him in the finale or something

counting days down for avengers screw easter but also ill get friday and monday off hehe
Hello my Aussie

Alex, i don't think anyone missed me

I'm going to be at a rabbit show back in the Fort the day before Easter. It's actually a three day show but i don't want to go all three days..
Shadow Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Yeah, I guess we have to wait and see what happens with the Rock's movie, dragonfire. And who's in that twitter pic next to the tree?
Yep. Maybe Varchie? Which I could see after all the drama they go through S3 ends on a high note for them. Now Bughead? Sadly I could see S3 ending the opposite for them.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...the Beyonder is cool... he's sort of like Monitor....has power over time and space without any powerful stones.

its raining all day
Old 04-14-2019, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex...the Beyonder is cool... he's sort of like Monitor....has power over time and space without any powerful stones.

its raining all day
Hi, Dave! Yeah, the Beyonder was introduced in 1984 in the original Secret Wars miniseries. He was originally an all-powerful being from another universe where he was the only being in existence, and eventually found our universe and pitted Earth's superheroes and supervillains against each other on a Battleworld in order to understand human nature. But it was later revealed that The Beyonder was himself an unfinished Cosmic Cube, or Tesseract, and he eventually transformed into a Cosmic Cube. Oh, and they're gems, not stones, Dave.

I'm sorry you're having such bad weather. I hope it clears up soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Dreamer (View Post)
Alex, i don't think anyone missed me

I'm going to be at a rabbit show back in the Fort the day before Easter. It's actually a three day show but i don't want to go all three days..
Well, Lauren and I missed you, Tabs. Everyone else we all used to hang out here with is gone, sadly.

Wow, that sounds great, Tabs! A rabbit show for Easter! Good luck to your rabbits!

Quote:
Yep. Maybe Varchie? Which I could see after all the drama they go through S3 ends on a high note for them. Now Bughead? Sadly I could see S3 ending the opposite for them.
I hope it's Varchie, dragonfire! They deserve a high note. I'm guessing she's gonna be there for him when... whatever happens to Fred happens. And you really think that Bughead is headed for trouble?

Oh, and speaking of The Mouse... you really have to see this vid. Someone took the scene from Full Metal Jacket where Matthew Modine's character is at the first day of boot camp at Paris Island and meets the drill instructor(R. Lee Ermey) and replaced the heads and voices of all the actors with Disney characters like Goofy and Donald Duck. OMG...

Old 04-14-2019, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I hope it's Varchie, dragonfire! They deserve a high note. I'm guessing she's gonna be there for him when... whatever happens to Fred happens. And you really think that Bughead is headed for trouble?

Oh, and speaking of The Mouse... you really have to see this vid. Someone took the scene from Full Metal Jacket where Matthew Modine's character is at the first day of boot camp at Paris Island and meets the drill instructor(R. Lee Ermey) and replaced the heads and voices of all the actors with Disney characters like Goofy and Donald Duck. OMG...

I think it is. Maybe. Well, not break-up. More like something terrible happens to Jughead. Like for example, Hal escapes prison, shoots Jughead, kidnaps JB who could be Hal's Bio kid, and leaves Jughead to die. Thanks for posting that.
Old 04-15-2019, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for the explanation Alex.... the Beyonder and Madam Webb was cool in the cartoon series
Old 04-15-2019, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome, Dave. Madam Webb goes back even farther. I remember when she was first introduced in the comics in the 1970s. She was really fascinating, and really wanted to be Peter Parker's ally. Oh, and what did you think of the video I posted?

Quote:
I think it is. Maybe. Well, not break-up. More like something terrible happens to Jughead. Like for example, Hal escapes prison, shoots Jughead, kidnaps JB who could be Hal's Bio kid, and leaves Jughead to die. Thanks for posting that.
Hi, dragonfire!

OMG, you don't really think they'd end RD on a cliffhanger like Jughead getting shot, do you? I think it's gonna end with Fred's death and Varchie reuniting.

You're welcome. I can't stop laughing watching that.
Old 04-15-2019, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire!

OMG, you don't really think they'd end RD on a cliffhanger like Jughead getting shot, do you? I think it's gonna end with Fred's death and Varchie reuniting.
Yes. S1 (Which they have been making callbacks to in S3) ended on a high note for Varchie, and an opposite note for Bughead. Throughout S2 Varchie was on a high note but ended on an opposite note. Throughout S2 Bughead was on an opposite note but ended on a high note. Also seems when the cast found out about 2x21 ending they told RAS that should be S2's ending, and you know they were right cause S2 ending was underwhelming compared to 2x21 ending. Plus if Jughead got shot then they could have it where he needs a new kidney, have FP's drinking be the reason why his wouldn't work, and when it looks like all hope is lost, and Jughead is gonna die. Enter Falice's Son to save Jughead.
Old 04-15-2019, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey all
Chrissy
Calgaryfan2006 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Chrissy! How are the Flames doing?

Quote:
Yes. S1 (Which they have been making callbacks to in S3) ended on a high note for Varchie, and an opposite note for Bughead. Throughout S2 Varchie was on a high note but ended on an opposite note. Throughout S2 Bughead was on an opposite note but ended on a high note. Also seems when the cast found out about 2x21 ending they told RAS that should be S2's ending, and you know they were right cause S2 ending was underwhelming compared to 2x21 ending. Plus if Jughead got shot then they could have it where he needs a new kidney, have FP's drinking be the reason why his wouldn't work, and when it looks like all hope is lost, and Jughead is gonna die. Enter Falice's Son to save Jughead.
Hi, dragonfire! Ah, so you think this will be a repeat of season 1, then? Good for Varchie, bad for Bughead? And that's interesting about the cast. OMG, that thing about Jughead getting shot and the kidney thing is just... Oh, and a nice way to introduce Falice's son, you're right.

OMG, you have to see this trailer for HBO's miniseries, Chernobyl.

Old 04-16-2019, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire! Ah, so you think this will be a repeat of season 1, then? Good for Varchie, bad for Bughead? And that's interesting about the cast. OMG, that thing about Jughead getting shot and the kidney thing is just... Oh, and a nice way to introduce Falice's son, you're right.

OMG, you have to see this trailer for HBO's miniseries, Chernobyl.
I guess you could say that. Well, since RD is like a soap it would fit with the show. Also, imagine the family reunion with Falice, Falice's Son, Bughead, and JB. Thanks for posting that. Looks interesting.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They lost the last two games. Hopefully they can won tonight
Chrissy
Calgaryfan2006 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

my state hockey team pulled off the historic upset

took day off of FF yesterday.... then got really tired
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top