Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2019, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

my state team will get beat by the TB Lightning
Old 04-10-2019, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Chrissy! Okay, good luck to the Flames, then! I hope they win!

Hi, Dave! Oh, so we have no idea when the Coming To America sequel will take place. Damn, just thinking about that movie makes me nostalgic for the 80s. I wonder if Eddie's comedy will resonate with the overly sensitive snowflakes of this century?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Jughead's dog Hot Dog. You know I been thinking about what could explain Edgar having no ID pic, also recording tapes keeping them safe in secure place, and tapping people's phone lines? Then this theory came to me what if the reason why is cause plot twist he's an ex F.B.I. agent who went rogue, and he used to be real CSJ's partner and now their mortal enemies. Oh, also he learned about SOQM/RD from real CSJ. I'm glad and seems they already announced a sequel! Oh, seems Marisol finished S3. Shazam 2 Bringing Back Screenwriter Henry Gayden | Collider | Collider https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv7UmmngbW8/
Oh, the dog? Damn, I missed that. I didn't know what kind of dog it was in the comics.

Thanks for the links. Marisol looks great! Glad that Shazam is brining back the screenwriter.

So you're still sticking with the idea that Falice's son will be an FBI agent? Well, I hope we get some clue at the end of this season, at least.
Old 04-10-2019, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm gonna guess Eddie's's gonna look for a new queen or look for someone to take over when he retires ruling his country.
Old 04-10-2019, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Oh, the dog? Damn, I missed that. I didn't know what kind of dog it was in the comics.

Thanks for the links. Marisol looks great! Glad that Shazam is brining back the screenwriter.

So you're still sticking with the idea that Falice's son will be an FBI agent? Well, I hope we get some clue at the end of this season, at least.
I think he was a sheepdog in the comics and seems Cole fought for the dog to be that on the show as well. No problem. Me too, and seems there's a Black Adam movie in the works with Rock as Black Adam as well. Yes, and I hope so too. Oh, the writer who wrote 3x12 announced they're not coming back for S4. So I wonder what will happen to Choni cause the writer who's leaving wrote Choni episodes. Another thing Lili finished S3. https://www.instagram.com/p/BwD3IPJAKYU/
Old 04-10-2019, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You think so, Dave? I wonder what happened to his last bride.

Quote:
I think he was a sheepdog in the comics and seems Cole fought for the dog to be that on the show as well. No problem. Me too, and seems there's a Black Adam movie in the works with Rock as Black Adam as well. Yes, and I hope so too. Oh, the writer who wrote 3x12 announced they're not coming back for S4. So I wonder what will happen to Choni cause the writer who's leaving wrote Choni episodes. Another thing Lili finished S3. https://www.instagram.com/p/BwD3IPJAKYU/
Oh, I see. Good for Cole!

But Black Adam is supposed to be the enemy of Shazam. What's up with giving villains their own movies? Yeah, I heard that the Rock was gonna be in it.

So the season 3 writers of Riverdale aren't coming back for season 4? Maybe they're gonna take the show in another direction considering everyone's gonna be going off to college soon?

Clever post from Lili.
Old 04-10-2019, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You think so, Dave? I wonder what happened to his last bride.

Oh, I see. Good for Cole!

But Black Adam is supposed to be the enemy of Shazam. What's up with giving villains their own movies? Yeah, I heard that the Rock was gonna be in it.

So the season 3 writers of Riverdale aren't coming back for season 4? Maybe they're gonna take the show in another direction considering everyone's gonna be going off to college soon?

Clever post from Lili.
If you guys don't mind I got an idea. What if Eddie's character and his bride has a Son or Daughter, and it's kinda a rehash of CTA with the Son or Daughter playing the main character role, and Eddie playing JEJ's role? Yes. Well, this BA movie could be his origin story. Like, remember his backstory in the comics? Not all the writers just the one who wrote 3x12/Bizzarodale. Yep.
Old 04-10-2019, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I finally watched Venom today... they are going to do Venom 2 with Hardy... and Woody Harrelson as Carnage.... Carnage gives all the Superhero fits... that villain is bad a$$
Old 04-11-2019, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey all
Game 1 tonight so excited. Sarah good luck to your leafs tonight
Old 04-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Chrissy! Good luck to your Flames!

My Phillies got annihilated last night by the Nationals, 15-1.

Hi, Dave! How was Venom? And Carnage is coming? OMG...

Quote:
If you guys don't mind I got an idea. What if Eddie's character and his bride has a Son or Daughter, and it's kinda a rehash of CTA with the Son or Daughter playing the main character role, and Eddie playing JEJ's role? Yes. Well, this BA movie could be his origin story. Like, remember his backstory in the comics? Not all the writers just the one who wrote 3x12/Bizzarodale. Yep.
Hi, dragonfire!

Oh, so you think this new movie could be more about Akeem's son? I don't know, I don't like all these passing of the torch movies. It seems more like their mining the 80s rather than doing something original.

Yeah, I'm guessing that Black Adam is an origin story, and they'll probably have him go up against Shazam at some point later on.
Old 04-11-2019, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you, hope they can do well
To bad about your Phillies, sucks when they lose bad
Old 04-11-2019, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire!

Oh, so you think this new movie could be more about Akeem's son? I don't know, I don't like all these passing of the torch movies. It seems more like their mining the 80s rather than doing something original.

Yeah, I'm guessing that Black Adam is an origin story, and they'll probably have him go up against Shazam at some point later on.
Well seems they revealed the plot, and do you want to know what it is? Yeah, that's what I'm thinking as well. Like first origin story, then face off with Shazam in a sequel, and finally redemption storyline. Oh, Mads&Vanessa finished S3. https://www.instagram.com/p/BwGwaStHikr/
Old 04-11-2019, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...I enjoyed Venom when I watched it and yes... Venom vs. Carnage next with no Spiderman involved. Carnage is the same species as Venman is... but more powerful than both Riot and Venom.
Old 04-11-2019, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey, Lauren? It's Rosie's birthday today if you wanna wish her a happy birthday on twitter.

Thanks, Chrissy. The season just started and they have a long way to go yet. I was just hoping they could get out to a big lead to start the season and instead they're in a three way tie with the Mets and the Braves.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Dave. Yes, I do know what Carnage is, but I still don't like the idea of no Peter Parker in the story. This is yet another reason why I hate Hollywood always making Peter a teenager.

Quote:
Well seems they revealed the plot, and do you want to know what it is? Yeah, that's what I'm thinking as well. Like first origin story, then face off with Shazam in a sequel, and finally redemption storyline. Oh, Mads&Vanessa finished S3. https://www.instagram.com/p/BwGwaStHikr/
Sure. What is it?

Yeah, that's what I figured. But I don't like redemption stories for villains.

Thanks for the link. I guess everyone's pretty much finished, huh?
Old 04-11-2019, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Sure. What is it?

Yeah, that's what I figured. But I don't like redemption stories for villains.

Thanks for the link. I guess everyone's pretty much finished, huh?
Quote:
The plot follows Akeem as he learns about a long-lost son in America, so he returns to meet the unlikely heir to the throne of Zamunda.
Coming to America 2 Release Date Set for Summer 2020 | Collider For me it depends on the character. No problem. We still got Kj, Cami, maybe Casey, and of course Cole.
Old 04-11-2019, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

You're my, my, my, my...Lover
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top