Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2019, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Maybe. Probably Edgar who could be a secret Jones. Like maybe he's FP's secret little Brother. FP's Dad&FP lived by themselves like FP&Jughead, and if FP's Mom left like Gladys then FP's Mom&Edgar could've lived by themselves. like Gladys&JB. Could be wrong but I don't think that'll be his sendoff.
Hi, dragonfire! No, I don't think we need anymore secret Joneses. That would make things way to convoluted and ridiculous.

So how do you think they'll kill off Fred? Luke Perry's last scene already aired. And this week Mary returns to Riverdale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
that's b/c of the first half hour or so of the beginning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Hey Alex.
Not to sad. Was a great movie but a bit to long
Hi, Dave! Hi, Chrissy!

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me. The Infinity War movies added way too much stuff that wasn't in the comics. In the comics, the Avengers basically fought Thanos as a distraction so that Adam Warlock could download himself into the Soul Gem, and once the others knocked the gauntlet off of Thanos' hand, there was a mad scramble for the gauntlet, and everyone was struggling to get it, and then Adam Warlock appeared out of the Soul Gem with the Infinity Gauntlet in his hand.

Old 04-30-2019, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, dragonfire! No, I don't think we need anymore secret Joneses. That would make things way to convoluted and ridiculous.

So how do you think they'll kill off Fred? Luke Perry's last scene already aired. And this week Mary returns to Riverdale.

No, it wouldn't we need more and more Joneses. As a matter of fact, Jughead has a big family of Joneses from the comics. Even a Twin Cousin name Souphead. I read an interview with Kj and it sounded like they maybe still haven't decided yet.
Quote:
Paul "Souphead" Jones
Souphead Jones is Jughead's young cousin who, except for being much shorter, looks (and often dresses) exactly like him. He is apparently the same age as Leroy and has been around as long, but doesn't appear as often. Both still appear in the occasional new story to this day. He is constantly making Jughead mad but as the years went on in the Archie comics he started to become friends with Jughead.
Quote:
Extended family Jugheads's spinster aunt Iris lives with Grandma and Grandpa Jones on the farm. Other relatives live nearby and visit the farm, including Jughead's aunt Jenny and her son Frederick, and aunt Elsie and uncle Ted with their daughter Estelle and twin sons Bobby and Billy. Jughead's aunt Sophie and her daughter Liz are later introduced in Jughead's Double Digest #165.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famili...xtended_family
Old 04-30-2019, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oh nice...thanks for the info Alex
Old 04-30-2019, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Dave.

Thanks for the info, dragonfire. Man, all those damn Joneses. Does Archie have any extended family?

Oh, and any word how long Molly Ringwald will be back for this time around?
Old 04-30-2019, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Thanks for the info, dragonfire. Man, all those damn Joneses. Does Archie have any extended family?

Oh, and any word how long Molly Ringwald will be back for this time around?
Seems he's got a Grandpa and Cousin. Also in an alternate universe. I think it could be like 2 episodes.
Quote:
January McAndrews: She is the 29th century descendant of Archie, and is one of the characters in the short-lived Jughead's Time Police. One of the few girls that Jughead truly loves, she is also his superior in the Time Police squad.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ics_characters
Old 05-01-2019, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Nice day out...but bad customer service at WalGreens put a bad taste in my mouth... got discounted Fridays potato skin chips to help out with bad tast 10 Oz for 1.25
Old 05-01-2019, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Nice day out...but bad customer service at WalGreens put a bad taste in my mouth... got discounted Fridays potato skin chips to help out with bad tast 10 Oz for 1.25
I'm sorry that happened, Dave. I think that retail in general is having problems. They're trying to hire fewer people and use more tech to get things done.

Quote:
Seems he's got a Grandpa and Cousin. Also in an alternate universe. I think it could be like 2 episodes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ics_characters
Oh, okay. Thanks for that, dragonfire. How many episodes are left this season?

Riverdale tonight! I wonder if this is the episode that Fred dies?
Old 05-01-2019, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...if you see this on time...even more questions to earn points....I just posted some
I'll go back tomorrow to confirm...but this really warm delex scarf was on sale for 2 bucks... and she refused to ring up the discount

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 05-01-2019 at 06:25 PM
Old 05-01-2019, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Oh, okay. Thanks for that, dragonfire. How many episodes are left this season?

Riverdale tonight! I wonder if this is the episode that Fred dies?
No problem. Now there's 2 episodes left. Next week 3x21, and the week after that the season finale. They might wait until next season to do that. Now as for 3x20? Some parts were ok, and other parts were awesome. Like Betty's storyline went from meh to enteraining&enjoyable. Looking forward to 3x21.
Old 05-02-2019, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

hope everyone has a good Thursday
Old 05-02-2019, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

is there such a thing as a good Thursday?
Old 05-02-2019, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! Hi, Rita!

Well, I'm off today, so Thursday is good for me.

Quote:
Alex...if you see this on time...even more questions to earn points....I just posted some
I'll go back tomorrow to confirm...but this really warm delex scarf was on sale for 2 bucks... and she refused to ring up the discount
I saw, Dave. I answered two of your questions, but I think Meliana got the other one.

Why do you need a scarf in May?

Quote:
No problem. Now there's 2 episodes left. Next week 3x21, and the week after that the season finale. They might wait until next season to do that. Now as for 3x20? Some parts were ok, and other parts were awesome. Like Betty's storyline went from meh to enteraining&enjoyable. Looking forward to 3x21.
Two episodes left? Okay. I haven't seen this week's yet, so I'll let you know what I think. Thanks for letting me know about Betty's storyline.
Old 05-03-2019, 12:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Two episodes left? Okay. I haven't seen this week's yet, so I'll let you know what I think. Thanks for letting me know about Betty's storyline.
Yes. No problem, and I while I could be wrong I think the GK might be Chic who could be working with Edgar, and possibly Hal as well.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex... I'm always on the lookout for great prices of hats/ scarves to keep me warm in the winter.... and fun watch with you and Tia of Reign of Superman
Old 05-03-2019, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I hate scarfs, never wear one or give the kids one. I have this idea that they will get stuck in something and choke people to death. I mean it does happen.