Fan Forum Legend

Awesome, Dave! Good luck!
Old 04-23-2019, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it's tomorrow or Thursday depending on how behind they are
Old 04-23-2019, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! I just watched the last episode. Betty pulled a really cheap trick, taking Alice to a fake grave for her son. OMG, Jellybean got taken by the GK! I don't think Gladys would do that to her own daughter, though.
And a Face/Off storyline? I was never a fan of that movie to begin with. Oh, and did you see the promo for next week? I think Josie is leaving town.
Yes, but did you noticed when Betty asked for information on him they found no record of him? I think that's another clue/hint that Falice's Son is alive, and probably F.B.I. as well. Or would she? Either way, it's something that the GK seemly have it out for Jughead/Joneses. But why them? Also if Edgar turns out to be the GK, and if GK/G&G is a Blossom thing then Jughead's GK/G&G storyline would, in the end, have nothing to do with Jughead. Like nothing at all. Really? It's one of my favorite movies. I saw the Joneses.
Old 04-24-2019, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

has anyone seen Mental Samerai...it's a pretty good trivia game show....?? gave me the idea of First one to 21
Old 04-24-2019, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! No, I've never heard of that show.

I hope your inspection goes well and that you don't have to wait that long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yes, but did you noticed when Betty asked for information on him they found no record of him? I think that's another clue/hint that Falice's Son is alive, and probably F.B.I. as well. Or would she? Either way, it's something that the GK seemly have it out for Jughead/Joneses. But why them? Also if Edgar turns out to be the GK, and if GK/G&G is a Blossom thing then Jughead's GK/G&G storyline would, in the end, have nothing to do with Jughead. Like nothing at all. Really? It's one of my favorite movies. I saw the Joneses.
Hi, dragonfire! Yes, I did notice. So I'm guessing we'll find out soon.

Well, I still think this is a bit over the top for Gladys. I don't really see her being into the Dungeons & Dragons thing, but let's see what happens. Oh, and did you notice that guy from the Ghoulies has the same name as Marlon Brando's character from Apocalypse Now? Kurtz. Well, I don't know, maybe there's a connection between Edgar and the Joneses we don't know about yet.

Oh, you liked Face/Off that much? Well, I saw it in the theater when it came out, but it wasn't my favorite John Woo movie. Hard Boiled is still my favorite of his, but that's one of his Hong Kong movies. My problem with Face/Off was that the script had the story set in the future 21st century, but the film producers decided to set the film in the present day 1997, which didn't make sense given the technology involved.

New Riverdale tonight! This will be Luke Perry's final episode.
Old 04-24-2019, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

noooooooooooooooooooooo u serious

gk better not harm our jelly bean if they did i blame juggies mother for everything
Old 04-24-2019, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Lauren ...because Oliver said he'd give his life to save others to the Monitor in last years crossover.... nobody ever stays dead b/c of time travel
i do tend to forget that scene why does oliver have to be the sacrifice i still have hope it will work out i wont forget when eobard thawne attacked oliver his cousin and barry on flash he said he lives till 80 or something right so im holding on to that

and get back on arrow alex
Old 04-24-2019, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
i do tend to forget that scene why does oliver have to be the sacrifice i still have hope it will work out i wont forget when eobard thawne attacked oliver his cousin and barry on flash he said he lives till 80 or something right so im holding on to that

Lauren...maybe that's a time remant of Oliver that RF was talking about....

Alex...you have to answer I think 8 questions while this ball like think whirls you around the area
Old 04-24-2019, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire! Yes, I did notice. So I'm guessing we'll find out soon.

Well, I still think this is a bit over the top for Gladys. I don't really see her being into the Dungeons & Dragons thing, but let's see what happens. Oh, and did you notice that guy from the Ghoulies has the same name as Marlon Brando's character from Apocalypse Now? Kurtz. Well, I don't know, maybe there's a connection between Edgar and the Joneses we don't know about yet.

Oh, you liked Face/Off that much? Well, I saw it in the theater when it came out, but it wasn't my favorite John Woo movie. Hard Boiled is still my favorite of his, but that's one of his Hong Kong movies. My problem with Face/Off was that the script had the story set in the future 21st century, but the film producers decided to set the film in the present day 1997, which didn't make sense given the technology involved.

New Riverdale tonight! This will be Luke Perry's final episode.
Hopefully, at the end of S3, it's revealed Falice's Son is alive. Well, after watching 3x19 call me crazy but I still think Gladys is the real GK. Maybe. Yes, and the time period didn't bother me. As long as a movie or show is enjoyable&entertaining to me I'm good. Like the Joneses in 3x19. Yes his last scene was bittersweet.
Old 04-25-2019, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hopefully, at the end of S3, it's revealed Falice's Son is alive. Well, after watching 3x19 call me crazy but I still think Gladys is the real GK. Maybe. Yes, and the time period didn't bother me. As long as a movie or show is enjoyable&entertaining to me I'm good. Like the Joneses in 3x19. Yes his last scene was bittersweet.
I hope so too, dragonfire. I haven't seen the new Riverdale yet, so I'll let you know what I think later. And I get what you mean, but I still felt that Face/Off being set in present day 1997 when the technology and story were supposed to be set in the future felt a little off, but whatever. I'm not looking forward to Luke's last scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex...you have to answer I think 8 questions while this ball like think whirls you around the area
Hi, Dave! Wow, that sounds like an interesting game.

Quote:

Quote:
noooooooooooooooooooooo u serious

gk better not harm our jelly bean if they did i blame juggies mother for everything
Hi, Lauren! I'm sorry, but the Arrowverse has let me down almost as much as Heroes did. I'm so depressed by comic book adaptations screwing up that I'm hesitant to even watch them. So far Gotham is the only one left that I'm watching, and that ends tonight.

I haven't seen last night's Riverdale yet, so I'll let you know what I think later.

This is the best video I've seen all year.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 04-25-2019 at 02:37 PM
Old 04-25-2019, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I hope so too, dragonfire. I haven't seen the new Riverdale yet, so I'll let you know what I think later.
Well, I think you'll enjoy the Varchie stuff. I know I enjoyed the Joneses, and arguably they had the best juicy storyline as well. Now Betty's? Besides the Hal&Betty stuff, it was horrible, and Edgar/farm really needs to end ASAP. Oh, Gotham was enjoyable, and I feel like it ended on a high note.
Old 04-26-2019, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Gotham 7/10 for me

glad we got Joker, full Penguin/ Riddler villains
Bombs are getting over done on every crime show these days
Ben with the mustache was a nice touch
We only got one glance of Full Batman
love that Catwoman had a mission impossible type crime

I hope all the actors especially Ben find new and exciting roles
Old 04-26-2019, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! I'm glad you enjoyed the Gotham finale. I thought it should've been longer, at least two hours.

Quote:
Well, I think you'll enjoy the Varchie stuff. I know I enjoyed the Joneses, and arguably they had the best juicy storyline as well. Now Betty's? Besides the Hal&Betty stuff, it was horrible, and Edgar/farm really needs to end ASAP. Oh, Gotham was enjoyable, and I feel like it ended on a high note.
I enjoyed the Varchie stuff, dragonfire. And how can Gladys be the GK when she was in the hospital with a broken arm after her fight with Penny Peabody while Jughead was escaping that refrigerator and seeing the GK? I don't think that Gladys is gone for good, though. And did you see that Archie's mom, Mary, is back next week? I wonder what this means for Fred.

OMG, Edgar's daughter is actually his wife? WTF is going on with the Farm? So she's been posing as a teenager all this time to recruit people? Hasn't she been on the show since season 1? And Toni's been brainwashed now? And is Hal dead? They said that there was an accident during the prison transfer, just like you predicted, but instead of escaping they said that there were no survivors.

My problem with the Gotham finale was that it didn't feel like a finale, it felt like the season premiere of an entirely different show, the one I've wanted to see all along. None of the characters got a satisfying ending to their stories, instead, they all got the beginning of new storylines that we'll never get to see.
Old 04-26-2019, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey all
Old 04-26-2019, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i dont think hal is dead im hoping everyone thinks his dead he takes up the black hood mantle again and kills edgar and he farm mwhahaha

gladys finally dong right thing by end of ep was good i feel so bad about the twins its suspsious peneople only got the boy twin i cant belive polly doesnt care about her twins at all and that was so freaky how edgar daughter was edgar wife and what she beeen doing how are u so far brain washed alice

hiram back to being bad and never letting archie go

it would be great if tis time remenant dave i hope so!! good theory giving me hope mwhaha

hey chrisss
Closed Thread   Post New Thread