Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2018, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Don't worry cause off|on related to when I have Photoshop and when I don't We can do a big celebration for 5 Year affiliated to X-Men
Old 11-25-2018, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! Ohh, sorry. Yeah, but that's my point. Riverdale rarely does holiday episodes because of their continuity being slowed down so that the kids remain in high school for as long as the show can sustain it.

Good call about all the victims being male. So you think that points to the GK being a woman?
It's ok. Not only males but also males who were authority figures. Featherhead and the Warden. It makes me wonder if part of the GK's plan is to wipe out most of the male half of RD with G&G? Oh, I rewatched the scene where Jughead explained to Betty about the GK/G&G in 3x05, and I was wrong about him saying he or she is. When she asked him who told him that he actually said the game. Then he told her the more he played, the more he became familiar with Eldervair, and its rules. The more he saw the patterns, the more he understood him or her, and how they'll catch the GK.
Old 11-25-2018, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Don't worry cause off|on related to when I have Photoshop and when I don't We can do a big celebration for 5 Year affiliated to X-Men
Aww, thanks Sarah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
It's ok. Not only males but also males who were authority figures. Featherhead and the Warden. It makes me wonder if part of the GK's plan is to wipe out most of the male half of RD with G&G? Oh, I rewatched the scene where Jughead explained to Betty about the GK/G&G in 3x05, and I was wrong about him saying he or she is. When she asked him who told him that he actually said the game. Then he told her the more he played, the more he became familiar with Eldervair, and its rules. The more he saw the patterns, the more he understood him or her, and how they'll catch the GK.
Yeah, but some of them weren't authority figures. You think that Gladys has it in for the men of Riverdale?

Oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying. Jughead has me thoroughly lost this season, though. I can't understand what the hell he's doing anymore.
Old 11-25-2018, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Yeah, but some of them weren't authority figures. You think that Gladys has it in for the men of Riverdale?

Oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying. Jughead has me thoroughly lost this season, though. I can't understand what the hell he's doing anymore.
Featherhead was the principal. The Warden? Nuff said. Even Dilton was an authority figure. Head troop of the scouts. One more thing they all have in common. They were Northsiders. So the GK's victims so far have been Northside male authority figures. Well, I'm thinking she enjoys taking pig-headed, egotistic, boss men and turning them into puppets/pawns. He's the gamemaster.
Old 11-25-2018, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

love ur icon sarah

and loved ur musical turkeys alex unfrtunately had no turkey what so ever but it may be a dish for thi christmas

im really lost with juggie this season too glad betty hasnt got caught up in the game the only one!! well veronica too cause she was too busy organisng saving archiekins

i really love the new lion king trailer simba is adorable def gonna see this one in cinemas

ur bill better be reduced with credit or else u should give me their number dave ill take care of these ppl i have unlimited talk and text now well hoping that extends to american calls lolz
Old 11-26-2018, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks
Old 11-26-2018, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...glad the Eagles won

Sarah... so do you have photobucket working again or no?

Trying to have a productive Monday...cleaning and all
Old 11-26-2018, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Photoshop and yes currently
Old 11-26-2018, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oh..good to hear
Old 11-26-2018, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Did loads of yardwork today
Old 11-26-2018, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Dave! Congrats on the Browns winning as well!

I really hope your bill gets fixed soon.

I hope you got everything done, Sarah.

Hi, Lauren! Thanks! I thought you might like that one.

Awww, it's okay. Turkey is also a Christmas dinner food.

Yeah, Jughead's plan with G&G and Veronica's plan to get Archie out are confusing the hell out of me. And if they're both that smart, what are they still doing in Riverdale? New Riverdale episode this week!

Not that interested in The Lion King, Lauren. I already liked the original one.

Quote:
Featherhead was the principal. The Warden? Nuff said. Even Dilton was an authority figure. Head troop of the scouts. One more thing they all have in common. They were Northsiders. So the GK's victims so far have been Northside male authority figures. Well, I'm thinking she enjoys taking pig-headed, egotistic, boss men and turning them into puppets/pawns. He's the gamemaster.
Yeah, I know all that dragonfire, but Dilton was a bit extreme. He's still just a kid. Yes, good point about them all being Northsiders. I guess this also points to a Southside Serpent as the culprit? By the time Gladys gets introduced, will anyone even be surprised if she's the GK?
Old 11-26-2018, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea got quite a bit done
Old 11-26-2018, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Yeah, I know all that dragonfire, but Dilton was a bit extreme. He's still just a kid. Yes, good point about them all being Northsiders. I guess this also points to a Southside Serpent as the culprit? By the time Gladys gets introduced, will anyone even be surprised if she's the GK?
It'll be like Savitar/Barry. Oh, I rewatched the scene where young Alice went into the bathroom, later met the GK, and I saw some interesting things I didn't see before. When Alice was throwing up in the bathroom. The normal white light shut off, and 2 red lights shut on. After Alice left the red light bathroom. She ran into the high-others, after that she ran into the GK who was squatting in front of the boy's locker room door, and on the GK's right was a picture of the football team with FP.
Old 11-26-2018, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awesome, Sarah!

Quote:
It'll be like Savitar/Barry. Oh, I rewatched the scene where young Alice went into the bathroom, later met the GK, and I saw some interesting things I didn't see before. When Alice was throwing up in the bathroom. The normal white light shut off, and 2 red lights shut on. After Alice left the red light bathroom. She ran into the high-others, after that she ran into the GK who was squatting in front of the boy's locker room door, and on the GK's right was a picture of the football team with FP.
OMG, don't remind me of Savitar. Riverdale is the only CW show I can watch that doesn't disgust me now, dragonfire. Well, that and LoT.

Ah, so you do think that Gladys was spying on her? And yeah, she did run into the GK after coming back out of the bathroom and seeing those goblets.
Old 11-26-2018, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea
Closed Thread   Post New Thread