Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2018, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, I'm sorry that happened, Dave. I hope you can get that straightened out. Talk to your agent again and make sure that it was fixed. They might have to do something to correct the bill.

I'll be posting from my phone, Dave. It's easier to lie in bed and watch the game from there.

Hi, dragonfire! Yeah, I know you don't. And Happy Thanksgiving!

You think that the GK has been manipulating Jughead this whole time? So you think that means that it's really Gladys beneath that costume? And a week might not be that long of a wait, but waiting a month for Riverdale to come back is gonna be even tougher. How many episodes are left before the winter break, two? Three?

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Old 11-22-2018, 05:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! Yeah, I know you don't. And Happy Thanksgiving!

You think that the GK has been manipulating Jughead this whole time? So you think that means that it's really Gladys beneath that costume? And a week might not be that long of a wait, but waiting a month for Riverdale to come back is gonna be even tougher. How many episodes are left before the winter break, two? Three?
Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Well, it kinda reminds me of when the Black Hood sent Betty that Nancy Drew decoder thing because he knew she would solve it. You know with Falice having lots of share life experience. Example both came from the Southside. Both had horrible parents. Both wanted to escape the Southside. Both tried to live a Northside lie and both lies didn't work. It would make sense for Gladys to be the GK, cause while Alice has experience finding out her spouse is a psycho. FP hasn't, even though it seems they're meant to have share life experience. Not counting 3x06 two, and seems 3x07 promo got released before 3x06 aired.
Old 11-23-2018, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

dave they shuld reinburse u fr overcharging u on the bill thats not right!

wheres riverdale thanksgiving ep

i wanted to get 49 inch but mum didnt want a big tv but i think 43 is a pretty good size its weird in ausland it has to be 32 inch 43 inch or 49 then u go to 50 or over

i miss my riverdale rewatching season so diff to how it is now
Old 11-23-2018, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

Old 11-23-2018, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

my phone bill went up because some kind of promotion expired after 1.5 years.... I talked to them about it and told them I was confused and didn't receive notice... checking now to see if the phone company agent reduced my phone bill back to the way it was. It's not reduced yet...so I have to keep talking to them about it.

ETA...I just talked to them again and they said... I have to pay the full amount this month and next mid month ...my bill will be reduced plus credit... so hope this is correct and my bill is reduced with credit and normal charge
Old 11-23-2018, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! Damn, that sucks. They didn't even tell you that the promotion would expire and your bill would go up? Well, I'm glad they'll eventually reduce your bill after this month, but Lauren's right, they should reimburse you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
wheres riverdale thanksgiving ep

i wanted to get 49 inch but mum didnt want a big tv but i think 43 is a pretty good size its weird in ausland it has to be 32 inch 43 inch or 49 then u go to 50 or over

i miss my riverdale rewatching season so diff to how it is now
Hi, Lauren! Did you have any turkey so you can steal more of our holidays?

Riverdale doesn't have holiday episodes, Lauren. Remember, they're not following a regular continuity because they have to keep everyone in high school, and if they did regular holiday eps in a normal continuity they'd all be graduating by the next season. Time moves slower on Riverdale. And what's that different about Riverdale, Lauren?

I haven't bought a new TV in so long that I can't remember what the normal inches were anymore. I had my last TV for years. But You do seem to have a few different sizes than we do.

Thanks for the vid, dragonfire! I'm not that thrilled about another remake, though. I think Hollywood is making way too many remakes and losing new ideas.

Yep, that Black Hood thing you mentioned does make it seem like they're just doing the same thing with Jughead, which just seems unoriginal. And now they're doing the same thing with FP that they did with Alice? Giving him a psycho ex? That's original. I just hope it turns out a lot better this time.

Are there any promos? And when is the midseason finale?
Old 11-23-2018, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Riverdale doesn't have holiday episodes, Lauren.
Thanks for the vid, dragonfire! I'm not that thrilled about another remake, though. I think Hollywood is making way too many remakes and losing new ideas.

Yep, that Black Hood thing you mentioned does make it seem like they're just doing the same thing with Jughead, which just seems unoriginal. And now they're doing the same thing with FP that they did with Alice? Giving him a psycho ex? That's original. I just hope it turns out a lot better this time.

Are there any promos? And when is the midseason finale?
2x09 says hello. No problem. It's Bughead and Falice share life experience. There's a promo for 3x07, and 3x08 is the midseason finale which airs Dec 12.
Old 11-24-2018, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex - I might get a reimburshment as well Alex... but I don't trust them anymore...but also hate to switch internet services...but I will if they don't reduce the bill and
Old 11-24-2018, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex - I might get a reimburshment as well Alex... but I don't trust them anymore...but also hate to switch internet services...but I will if they don't reduce the bill and
I hope you do, Dave! Yeah, I don't blame you for not trusting them. And I wouldn't want to switch providers either, because it's a real pain. Just make sure they reduce your bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
2x09 says hello. No problem. It's Bughead and Falice share life experience. There's a promo for 3x07, and 3x08 is the midseason finale which airs Dec 12.
What's in 2x9, dragonfire?

Yes, I know you meant Bughead and Falice. And just three more episodes until the midseason finale? Lauren's gonna be sad.
Old 11-24-2018, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

What's in 2x9, dragonfire?

Yes, I know you meant Bughead and Falice. And just three more episodes until the midseason finale? Lauren's gonna be sad.
Christmas. No two. Really not counting 3x06 just one. You know I rewatched the scene where the young parents find G&G, and I noticed some interesting things I didn't before. The G&G box they found said 2nd edition. So unless the one Dilton's Dad found was the 1st edition. The 1st edition could still exist, and if the GK has it. It could be why G&G returned with an outbreak of copies. When Penelope saw it she said she heard of it before, gripped it in her arms, and tried to talk the others out of playing it. It's like she knew something that the others didn't.
Old 11-24-2018, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Christmas. No two. Really not counting 3x06 just one. You know I rewatched the scene where the young parents find G&G, and I noticed some interesting things I didn't before. The G&G box they found said 2nd edition. So unless the one Dilton's Dad found was the 1st edition. The 1st edition could still exist, and if the GK has it. It could be why G&G returned with an outbreak of copies. When Penelope saw it she said she heard of it before, gripped it in her arms, and tried to talk the others out of playing it. It's like she knew something that the others didn't.
But if 2x8 is the midseason finale, how could they be doing Christmas in 2x9, which won't be until January?

Wow, you're really going into detail about this. So you think Penelope knows something? You think that Gladys has the first edition?
Old 11-24-2018, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But if 2x8 is the midseason finale, how could they be doing Christmas in 2x9, which won't be until January?

Wow, you're really going into detail about this. So you think Penelope knows something? You think that Gladys has the first edition?
What I meant was Season 2 episode 9 was a Christmas episode. Now for Season 3 episode 8 is the midseason finale. Yep. yes, and maybe? There's something else I have noticed. So far the victims have only been males. Featherhead, Dilton, Ben, and the Warden. Then you got Archie branded with one of the GK's symbols. So it's interesting that so far the GK is mostly killing males/punishing males.
Old 11-24-2018, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I disappeared
Old 11-25-2018, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

no worries Sarah... you are busy with yor other board and making art too

Alex...if I have to pay 50..I'll probably with to a cable company and get much high speed than 3 mb per second...I just looked...its 30 or 10 mbps [12 months]

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 11-25-2018 at 10:31 AM
Old 11-25-2018, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Which need to do Chris's 1 year celebration
Closed Thread   Post New Thread