Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2018, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! I hope you had a good weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well, it did take a lot of courage for her to stand up to her own Father. They do fit the roles perfectly don't they?
Yeah, but the Cowardly Lion had to find his courage, and Veronica always had it. So I don't think that fits her. The other roles do seem to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Die Hard and Aliens

I said your name in that post thanking you

Yea that song and video
I'm glad you had a good day, Sarah! And I hope things work out with the Comm team thing!

I'm glad we agree on Aliens and Die Hard. You never saw Escape From New York? What about Blade Runner? Those are two of my favorites. And Predator.

Oh, okay. I wasn't sure what you were thanking me for since you'd already replied to me and I hadn't replied back yet.

That video brings back great 80's memories for me.

Hey, Lauren! You have got to get caught up on This Is Us and American Horror Story: Apocalypse!
Old 10-14-2018, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It has worked out gotten some new ones today and some answers back

No about Blade Runner
Old 10-14-2018, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Yeah, but the Cowardly Lion had to find his courage, and Veronica always had it. So I don't think that fits her. The other roles do seem to work.
Well, would you rather have someone else take Veronica's place? Oh, I forgot about in the Oz book that Glinda was the Good Witch of the South, but in the movie, she was the Good Witch of the North. Another reason for Alice to be Glinda, and while Edgar is the great, and powerful oz, he's not the Wonderful Wizard of Oz. FP is the Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
Old 10-14-2018, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Getting ready to check out Charmed [2018] where never saw the original
Old 10-14-2018, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Looks like Hayden's board is gone.
Old 10-14-2018, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea end of an era for that board
Old 10-15-2018, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey you guys
How is everyone
Old 10-15-2018, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

My Canadian buddy Chrissy isn't it?
Old 10-15-2018, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Hey you guys
How is everyone
Hi, Chrissy! It's great to see you! I'm doing okay. I hope you're doing well!

Quote:
It has worked out gotten some new ones today and some answers back

No about Blade Runner
Hi, Sarah! That's awesome!

You didn't like Blade Runner? What about Escape From New York? Or Big Trouble In Little China?

Quote:
Getting ready to check out Charmed [2018] where never saw the original
You should watch the original and avoid the remake, Sarah. These reimagined remakes are so unnecessary and unoriginal. Not to mention PC-overload.

Quote:
Well, would you rather have someone else take Veronica's place? Oh, I forgot about in the Oz book that Glinda was the Good Witch of the South, but in the movie, she was the Good Witch of the North. Another reason for Alice to be Glinda, and while Edgar is the great, and powerful oz, he's not the Wonderful Wizard of Oz. FP is the Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
Hi, dragonfire! As the Lion? How about Kevin? He needed a dose of courage. And yes, I know that The Wizard of Oz book was way different. I read it. The Good Witch of the North was an old woman and Glinda was actually the Good Witch of the South, but the movie combined the two. The book had a lot of stuff in it that didn't get put into the movie. I guess Alice could be Glinda. Hermione could be one of the other witches. I don't know if any Riverdale character fits the Oz model.
Old 10-15-2018, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Sarah! That's awesome!
You didn't like Blade Runner? What about Escape From New York? Or Big Trouble In Little China?

You should watch the original and avoid the remake, Sarah. These reimagined remakes are so unnecessary and unoriginal. Not to mention PC-overload.
Haven't seen any of those 3

Mostly I caught some cult classics but missed some at the same time growing up
Old 10-15-2018, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Haven't seen any of those 3

Mostly I caught some cult classics but missed some at the same time growing up
Then you should definitely see them. Escape and Big Trouble are both John Carpenter movies and both star Kurt Russell. Blade Runner is a Ridley Scott movie starring Harrison Ford.

I was the same growing up. I was lucky that I was growing up right when cable TV and VCRs were coming out, so I got to watch a LOT of movies from over 40 years of film history.

Love the Katie avi.
Old 10-15-2018, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ridley Scott is well-known Aliens, right?

Thanks on the Katie onto Katie's episode of The Flash last season than the plan is to binge 6th season Arrow after the 4.5 got left of The Flash
Old 10-16-2018, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Ridley Scott is well-known Aliens, right?

Thanks on the Katie onto Katie's episode of The Flash last season than the plan is to binge 6th season Arrow after the 4.5 got left of The Flash
Ridley Scott? No, Sarah, Ridley directed the first movie, Alien, in 1979. James Cameron directed Aliens, which was the 1986 sequel. It was Cameron's second movie after The Terminator.

You're welcome. You're just watching season 6 now? And was Katie on The Flash last season? I don't watch that show anymore, so I wouldn't know.
Old 10-16-2018, 05:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire! As the Lion? How about Kevin? He needed a dose of courage. And yes, I know that The Wizard of Oz book was way different. I read it. The Good Witch of the North was an old woman and Glinda was actually the Good Witch of the South, but the movie combined the two. The book had a lot of stuff in it that didn't get put into the movie. I guess Alice could be Glinda. Hermione could be one of the other witches. I don't know if any Riverdale character fits the Oz model.
Or Cheryl? Maybe Penny can be the Wicked Witch of the East. Well, I do see some similarities between FP and the Wizard. For example in Disney's Oz movie before he got sent to Oz. It revealed the Wizard had a romance with Dorothy's Mom, also Dorothy's Mom and Glinda were played by the same actress and cause of Glinda physically&mentally reminding the Wizard of Dorothy's Mom. That's mainly why he falls for Glinda.
Old 10-16-2018, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Or Cheryl? Maybe Penny can be the Wicked Witch of the East. Well, I do see some similarities between FP and the Wizard. For example in Disney's Oz movie before he got sent to Oz. It revealed the Wizard had a romance with Dorothy's Mom, also Dorothy's Mom and Glinda were played by the same actress and cause of Glinda physically&mentally reminding the Wizard of Dorothy's Mom. That's mainly why he falls for Glinda.
Cheryl would make a good witch as well.

I got your PM. Thanks, dragonfire!

Well, I don't think Disney's Oz movie counts because that stuff isn't from the book, is it?

Did anyone see Arrow last night? I haven't seen it yet, but I'm gonna watch it soon.

Are you gonna post here soon, Lauren?