Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2018, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Well, it's only gonna be a matter of time before they recast Superman, dragonfire. They can try to focus on Supergirl if they want, but they already have her on TV and they still have Wonder Woman as well. They may make a Supergirl movie, but they'll be looking for a new Superman very soon if they wanna do Darkseid in the movies.

Of course you disagree about Affleck, dragonfire. But that doesn't change the fact that he was horrible. And I don't really like Keaton either because he was physically wrong for the role, and Bale just didn't really get Bruce Wayne and his incoherent grumbling was annoying. Kevin Conroy and Jason O'Mara are the only ones who got Batman right. O'Mara is the guy currently doing Batman in the DCAU movies.

Well, I'm looking forward to Varchie as well as Falice and Bughead. I was hoping that Sabrina could be introduced when Alice starts getting all witchy, but I doubt that at this point.
I think they'll cast Supergirl first. I think when BVS came out, people kept saying one of the positive things from it was Batffleck. I disagree about Keaton, and as for Bale? That's Nolan's version of Batman/Bruce and not the comic book version. Speaking of Batman. Remember when I told you about Damian being Deathstroke's Son? Well, it turns out he's actually Batman's Son. Before I was up for a crossover, but now? Keep that Sabrina show away from RD. I don't blame the CW for rejecting it.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ended up getting 4 hours of sleep and than finished up what I needed to do for CT now probably gonna attempt on more sleep
Old 09-16-2018, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't sleep great...but got up before 6 30...and feel ok so far

Alex....I'll be watching WWE and Giants game Sunday night
Old 09-16-2018, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! Yep, I'll be watching Giants/Cowboys too. Sorry if I haven't been on much today. I was watching all the teams I was rooting for either lose or tie. My Eagles lost, the Steelers lost, your Browns lost after coming close to a win, and the Packers tied the Vikings in overtime. The only team I was rooting for that won was the Chargers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Communications Team
Oh, thanks Sarah. And what do they do again?

You need to get more sleep, Sarah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I think they'll cast Supergirl first. I think when BVS came out, people kept saying one of the positive things from it was Batffleck. I disagree about Keaton, and as for Bale? That's Nolan's version of Batman/Bruce and not the comic book version. Speaking of Batman. Remember when I told you about Damian being Deathstroke's Son? Well, it turns out he's actually Batman's Son. Before I was up for a crossover, but now? Keep that Sabrina show away from RD. I don't blame the CW for rejecting it.
Hi, dragonfire! And I don't know, I remember when BvS came out, Batfleck is also what got criticized the most. I still don't like Keaton because he's still physically wrong for the role. I liked Bale in Batman Begins, but I agree that in the next two films he sucked.

Oh, so now Damian is back to being Bruce's son? They should make up their damn minds already. Oh, so I take it you don't like the Sabrina show? I haven't seen the trailer yet.
Old 09-16-2018, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it was a crazy Sunday for sure..
but I had a nice dinner with my friend who had heart surgery..he's doing ok
Old 09-16-2018, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh, thanks Sarah. And what do they do again?

You need to get more sleep, Sarah.
Update Facebook/Instagram/Tumblr and Twitter with events

Also we do the affiliates I joined just as a checkup was happening that's what I spent all yesterday afternoon finishing
Old 09-16-2018, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sarah...check out the free trial photobucket thing if you have time.... we're getting less than 1K sometime this week on How I met your Mother 200K
Old 09-16-2018, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm having trouble getting it to open even uninstalled my previous and tried - I'll try again
Old 09-16-2018, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
it was a crazy Sunday for sure..
but I had a nice dinner with my friend who had heart surgery..he's doing ok
Oh, I'm glad you were able to spend time with your friend, Dave! I'm glad he's doing okay, and I hope you had a nice dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Update Facebook/Instagram/Tumblr and Twitter with events

Also we do the affiliates I joined just as a checkup was happening that's what I spent all yesterday afternoon finishing
Oh, okay. I'm never quite sure what all these teams do.
Old 09-16-2018, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's one team hasn't thought of joining but decided too apply and loving it given up on GT and never able to join MST which is the one I most want too
Old 09-16-2018, 11:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire! And I don't know, I remember when BvS came out, Batfleck is also what got criticized the most. I still don't like Keaton because he's still physically wrong for the role. I liked Bale in Batman Begins, but I agree that in the next two films he sucked.

Oh, so now Damian is back to being Bruce's son? They should make up their damn minds already. Oh, so I take it you don't like the Sabrina show? I haven't seen the trailer yet.
It worked with Burton's version of Batman. I didn't say he sucked, I said that's Nolan version of Batman/Bruce. Just like Keaton's Batman/Bruce is Burton's version of Batman/Bruce. It's their own vision/take/idea on Batman. Well, I think the whole Deathstroke thing, was just used to get people to buy more Deathstroke comics. The storyline ended with Batman getting the DNA results, to find out who Damian's real bio Father is, and instead of reading it, he threw it in the fireplace and told Alfred no matter what it said, Damian's his Son. Of course, while the DNA results burned, it said Father Bruce Wayne Match and Son Damian Wayne Match. Well, I just think RAS may have gone in a direction that's not my cup of tea. Honestly, I could see the show bombing and Netflix canceling it.
Old 09-17-2018, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sarah… there could be MST opening at any time... don't give up

Alex... I'm glad my friend is doing well after his heart sugery last month
Old 09-17-2018, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No go with PS sorry won't be able to help

MST members only allowed to permanent 3 boards
Old 09-17-2018, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sarah! Oh no, what can't you help with, Sarah?

I'm sorry you can't join MST, Sarah.

Hi, Dave! Monday Night Football tonight!

I hope you post soon, Lauren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
It worked with Burton's version of Batman. I didn't say he sucked, I said that's Nolan version of Batman/Bruce. Just like Keaton's Batman/Bruce is Burton's version of Batman/Bruce. It's their own vision/take/idea on Batman. Well, I think the whole Deathstroke thing, was just used to get people to buy more Deathstroke comics. The storyline ended with Batman getting the DNA results, to find out who Damian's real bio Father is, and instead of reading it, he threw it in the fireplace and told Alfred no matter what it said, Damian's his Son. Of course, while the DNA results burned, it said Father Bruce Wayne Match and Son Damian Wayne Match. Well, I just think RAS may have gone in a direction that's not my cup of tea. Honestly, I could see the show bombing and Netflix canceling it.
I don't think so, dragonfire. I thought Burton's version was too cartoonish, like Batman meets Beetlejuice. And I really don't want some director's "interpretation" of Batman, dragonfire. I don't want Michael Keaton's "stand still and let the bad guy run into your fist" Batman, or Christian Bale's "grumble through every line and fight like a gorilla" Batman, I want the Batman from the comics to come to life on the screen, which is what every comic fan wants. If Burton and Nolan want to exercise their artistic license they can do Edward Scissorhands and Inception. And I really don't need Zack Snyder's "Frank Millerverse" Batman. The only Frank Miller version I want to see on screen is Batman: Year One's version, not some Batman who will soon be too old to even be in the Justice League.

Oh, so Bruce didn't look at the results, but he actually is the father? Well, that still doesn't change the fact that Talia slept with Deathstroke. And I think she slept with Bane as well. What is it with her?

Yeah, I saw the trailer for Sabrina, and if Riverdale is Archie meets Twin Peaks, then this is like Sabrina meets American Horror Story: Coven. I think they went a bit overboard with that.
Old 09-17-2018, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I tried twice to install the free trial that Dave gave me but it just won't open Photoshop and obviously broke as frak where can't renew my subscription

Yea it makes me sad can't join MST
Closed Thread   Post New Thread