Fan Forum Legend

I saw the questions will answer sometime todqy
Old 08-21-2018, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

no rush...I'm having busy day too today
Old 08-21-2018, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Rainy
It starting raining here but I think for now it stopped. I should be complaining, but I'm ok with getting rain on my Birthday.
Old 08-21-2018, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! Hi, Sarah! Wow, it's been a while since you posted here this much! I'm sorry you're getting rain.

I'm gonna try to get to the other fantasy questions soon, Dave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yes, they show a variety of retro shows from the 50's to 2000's. They show Three's Company, and the Ropers as well. Some of my favorites are Dennis the Menace, Soap&Benson, Coach, Murphy Brown, Wings, Family Ties, Growing Pains, and of course Johnny Carson. Yes and they're the main hero&heroine as well. I think Bughead will team up with Falice instead.
OMG, really dragonfire? I loved Soap and Benson! I also loved Growing Pains and Family Ties! Johnny Carson was great as host of the Tonight show. What channel is this again? Yeah, I also remember Coach and Wings. I tried The Ropers, but again, it wasn't the same without the Three's Company cast.

Are you forgetting that Varchie and Bughead are BFFs?

I'm sorry you're getting rain too, dragonfire. OMG, when is your birthday? Let me know so I can wish you a happy birthday!
Old 08-21-2018, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

I'm gonna try to get to the other fantasy questions soon, Dave.

OMG, really dragonfire? I loved Soap and Benson! I also loved Growing Pains and Family Ties! Johnny Carson was great as host of the Tonight show. What channel is this again? Yeah, I also remember Coach and Wings. I tried The Ropers, but again, it wasn't the same without the Three's Company cast.

I'm sorry you're getting rain too, dragonfire. OMG, when is your birthday? Let me know so I can wish you a happy birthday!
Antenna TV. It picks up on an antenna. In the mornings it shows Jack Benney, George&Gracie, Joey Bishop, Mchale's Navy, Father Knows Best, Dennis the Menace, and Hazel. In the noon it shows Partridge Family, Jeannie, Bewitched, Kotter, Soap&Benson, What's Happening/Now, Gimmie a Break, 227, Three's Company, and Archie. At Night Alice, Barney, Coach, Murphy, and Johnny Carson. Midnight Becker, Wings, GP, FT, Hogan, Head of the Class, Spoons, and Carson. It's Today.
Old 08-21-2018, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Here comes the Great Gatsby

Three's Company Can.recall watching reruns growing up even if don't remember much

Also remember All In The Family think it was named that with Archie
Old 08-21-2018, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

All In The Family had Archie Bunker, Sarah. I also loved Happy Days and Laverne & Shirley. Man, my childhood had some great TV.

And you're damn right, here comes The Great Gatsby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Antenna TV. It picks up on an antenna. In the mornings it shows Jack Benney, George&Gracie, Joey Bishop, Mchale's Navy, Father Knows Best, Dennis the Menace, and Hazel. In the noon it shows Partridge Family, Jeannie, Bewitched, Kotter, Soap&Benson, What's Happening/Now, Gimmie a Break, 227, Three's Company, and Archie. At Night Alice, Barney, Coach, Murphy, and Johnny Carson. Midnight Becker, Wings, GP, FT, Hogan, Head of the Class, Spoons, and Carson. It's Today.
Oh, so I need a dish or something to get that channel? Or by antenna you mean the old fashioned kind?

Wow, some of those are really old. I used to watch McHale's Navy, Father Knows Best, The Partridge Family, Bewitched, and those others. OMG, Welcome Back Kotter? Damn, I watched that too! And I remember Gimmie A Break. That was part of the original Thursday Night Must See TV lineup with Family Ties, Cheers, and Night Court. The Cosby Show took its place in 1984.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DRAGONFIRE!!!

May you have an awesome birthday!

Old 08-21-2018, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes Archie Bunker

I recall one named Hogan's Heores? obviously MASH

Also found Tour of Duty and China Beach based in Vietnam War

Cheers remember watching also
Old 08-21-2018, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes Archie Bunker

I recall one named Hogan's Heores? obviously MASH

Also found Tour of Duty and China Beach based in Vietnam War

Cheers remember watching also
Hogan's Heroes was kind of like a TV version of The Great Escape and Stalag 17 combined. They were US military operatives pretending to be prisoners in a German POW camp while working against the enemy from the inside. And yeah, MASH was great.

I remember Tour of Duty and China Beach. Those shows came out during the whole Vietnam War movie craze of 1986-1987. Oh, Cheers was the best. I so miss the 80's.
Old 08-21-2018, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea I don't recall when the Vietnam shows came out where I found them probably late 90s or early 00s where History use to rerun them - was same time got my JAG reruns where was also watching last half of series live

Memory is horrible unless watch things over and over again but do recall the ones mentioned as seen reruns as a kid

The Great Escape epic movie

There's another OLD movie I love too - The Bridge on the River ... - on tablet and too lazy to look it up - think WW2 Japan camp?
Old 08-21-2018, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yea I don't recall when the Vietnam shows came out where I found them probably late 90s or early 00s where History use to rerun them - was same time got my JAG reruns where was also watching last half of series live

Memory is horrible unless watch things over and over again but do recall the ones mentioned as seen reruns as a kid

The Great Escape epic movie

There's another OLD movie I love too - The Bridge on the River ... - on tablet and too lazy to look it up - think WW2 Japan camp?
Those Vietnam War shows came out around the same time as all those Vietnam war movies, like Platoon, Hamburger Hill, and Full Metal Jacket.

Well, I watched a lot of those when I was a kid, Sarah. But only the ones from the late 70's and 80's.

I loved The Great Escape. And yeah, I think The Bridge on the River Kwai was a Japanese camp.

I'm going to bed now, so I'll see you all tomorrow! Goodnight!
Old 08-21-2018, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

River Kwai great movie

Along with sci-fi gained interest in War like material from my father obviously haven't seen a lot but it's still interesting
Old 08-21-2018, 10:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
All In The Family had Archie Bunker, Sarah.

Oh, so I need a dish or something to get that channel? Or by antenna you mean the old fashioned kind?

Wow, some of those are really old. I used to watch McHale's Navy, Father Knows Best, The Partridge Family, Bewitched, and those others. OMG, Welcome Back Kotter? Damn, I watched that too! And I remember Gimmie A Break. That was part of the original Thursday Night Must See TV lineup with Family Ties, Cheers, and Night Court. The Cosby Show took its place in 1984.

May you have an awesome birthday!
They used to show All In The Family. Now they're showing the spin-off. I get it with the old antenna and a converter box. Oh, when I said Hogan I meant Hogan Family. Speaking of Partridge Family. I saw the episode where Hamill guest star. His character had a crush on Laurie and kept following her around. Thanks and I did. Oh Alex did you get my PM I sent you?
Old 08-22-2018, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Mark Hamill
Old 08-22-2018, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy Birthday Dragonfire!!!! Hope you had a fantastic day today celebrating and eating lots of cake and spoiling yourself

now time to catch up on everything
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top