Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2018, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Burnt Toast Café[OT] #771: Because summer is almost over, but our shows are coming back soon!

Burnt Toast Café
Off Topic #770

Old 08-01-2018, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Can someone please close the old OT thread? Sam? Lauren?

Thanks for posting that info on Timeless, Dave! I'm glad we're getting a resolution.

I just started watching Daredevil season 2 and The Punisher is a beast. I'm a bit miffed that Matt doesn't have the DD symbol on his chest, but oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
OH right Yea I watched that - Phoebe was in it

Same author wrote both TSC and TVD but completely unrelated from each other - so wasn't a spin off. TVD has only has TO for a spinoff, now there's a new one coming that's a spin-off of TO
OMG, Phoebe was in it? So if she was in it then how is TSC unrelated to TVD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No problem. No. An interviewer told Skeet that Neve knows about him wanting her to play Gladys, and she's waiting for him to call her. Skeet told the interviewer, he'd text her a picture, and Madchen told him to text Neve a picture of her. So the interviewer asked her if she thought she could take Neve, and Madchen told the interviewer oh, h yeah, she's scrappy. Basically Madchen doesn't want anything coming in between Falice.
Thanks, dragonfire! I guess I understand that Falice should get more exposure, and I get the Choni thing, but I hope that Varchie and Bughead don't get tossed aside for too long. I do get concerned as to how long Riverdale can sustain thins. OMG, so Neve is actually the one trying to talk to Skeet about this? You think Madchen would mind? I don't think she has anything to worry about.
Old 08-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I just started watching Daredevil season 2 and The Punisher is a beast. I'm a bit miffed that Matt doesn't have the DD symbol on his chest, but oh well.

OMG, Phoebe was in it? So if she was in it then how is TSC unrelated to TVD?
Punisher is an awesome beast

COMPLETELY different characters she's a BAMF witch in TSC where in TVD|TO she's a BAMF werewolf turned Hybrid
Old 08-01-2018, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, so it's the same actress but two different roles? And BAMF? That mean what I think it does?
Old 08-01-2018, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Thanks, dragonfire! I guess I understand that Falice should get more exposure, and I get the Choni thing, but I hope that Varchie and Bughead don't get tossed aside for too long. I do get concerned as to how long Riverdale can sustain thins. OMG, so Neve is actually the one trying to talk to Skeet about this? You think Madchen would mind? I don't think she has anything to worry about.

No problem. I don't think they will. It seems it started with Skeet saying his choice for Gladys would be Neve. Like I said, she doesn't want anything coming between Falice. Soulmates.
Quote:
Betty isn’t the only Cooper eyeing a Jones. Madchen Amick, who plays Alice Cooper on Riverdale, opened up to Us Weekly about the future of FP Jones and Alice, and revealed that she has high hopes for their relationship.

“He’s such an amazing actor that I love being in scenes with him so selfishly, yes I want there to be a lot of Failce for sure,” the Twin Peaks alum, 47, told Us at San Diego Comic-Con about working with Skeet Ulrich. However, she also believes the pair are endgame.
Quote:
“I think they’re both really good for each other. They’re like Bonnie and Clyde,” she said. “They’re both fiery and strong and clearly something happened that broke them apart but I think they belong with each other. They’re each other’s soulmates.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...en-amick-says/
Old 08-01-2018, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh, so it's the same actress but two different roles? And BAMF? That mean what I think it does?
Badass Mother ****er

Heading to bed
Old 08-02-2018, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

wifey sacrificing her icon

ill be watching the eries fnale by weekend have 2 more eps to catch up on but dont wanna see any spoilers on tumblr so ill make sure i watch by sat cant wait im scared too at same time then no mroe orignals :9 hope at least klaroline can have a happy ending! cause my elijah and hayley well ended pretty **** lol this season

pair are endgame thats all we need madchen

whats our next bet dave

loved phoebe in tsc

thanks for new thread

dave were u blown away by desert i did think ben would get perf scores and sashi a lil lower for that but just wasnt bens night he cooked so well up until finale i dunno pressure got to him be he was excellent throughout!!

i till never seen timeless they promoted commericals but then it still never aired here!
Old 08-02-2018, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Watching finale now
Old 08-02-2018, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren.... what other reality shows to you watch? maybe we can bet on one??? I watch World of Dance and MasterChef AU... but don't really care who wins either

yea...felt bad for poor Ben...he did awesome and then had a bad day in the Finale... just like Khan and Jess had a bad day when they were eliminated

Alex...thanks for starting new thread

Sarah... you might hae over 600K by the end of the year

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 08-02-2018 at 02:00 PM
Old 08-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey all, a new thread
Old 08-02-2018, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dave Oh I will - just curious to how close to 600K will get at the end of September for my 16th milestone year
Old 08-02-2018, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sarah...keep up the awesome posting.... are you the TOP #1 Poster of ALL of FF...I'll check
eta...Melis has 742K...close to 743K.... you're not gonna catch her.... but that's a good thing b/c your are going to Workshops and keeping your place clean:clearleader:

Chrissy
Old 08-02-2018, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

2nd tryin to catch Melis but she's about almost 150K ahead
Old 08-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sarah.... sure thing as long as you keep up the great cleaning and cooperating with caseworkers and all your RL personal business
Old 08-02-2018, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aka a busier than normal month for August - otherwise most months not much can do really
Closed Thread   Post New Thread