Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2018, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Isn't One More Day a Spider-Man comic, dragonfire?

Thanks, Dave.
Old 07-16-2018, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Isn't One More Day a Spider-Man comic, dragonfire?
Yes, but it would be the best storyline for WestAllen. Plus the CW are known for breaking up couples. Especially married ones. Well except for their crown jewel Bughead.
Old 07-16-2018, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yes, but it would be the best storyline for WestAllen. Plus the CW are known for breaking up couples. Especially married ones. Well except for their crown jewel Bughead.
They haven't broken up Varchie either. But yeah, that would be a good idea, dragonfire. Damn Westallen and their fans ruined The Flash, so it would be a great idea if they just retconned their entire relationship away and had Snowbarry finally take over.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
They haven't broken up Varchie either. But yeah, that would be a good idea, dragonfire. Damn Westallen and their fans ruined The Flash, so it would be a great idea if they just retconned their entire relationship away and had Snowbarry finally take over.
It would be an amazing idea, and Snowbarry finally taking over would be a fantastic idea.
Old 07-17-2018, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

none of my cw couples are breaking up or ill blow up this thread to peices THATS MY OLICTY BUGHEAD AND WESTALLEN
Old 07-17-2018, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

ok i see what a hoagie is now thanks alex

whats the comic one more day about?

u dont know that about jess dave he will suprise u then ill be doomed

ooo danielle direct flash sounds awesome

sorry about ur chair alex hahah

i will see antman cause of constnat hate for westallen just to spite u
Old 07-17-2018, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
none of my cw couples are breaking up or ill blow up this thread to peices THATS MY OLICTY BUGHEAD AND WESTALLEN
Speaking of those three. They're all competing for the TCA's, and so is Varchie. Plus last time I checked between all four of them Bughead was winning.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren... I think Jess or Ben will go home this week..... loved the cook off with Matt and Kahn...
Old 07-17-2018, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! So who's closer to winning your MasterChef bet, you or Lauren?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
It would be an amazing idea, and Snowbarry finally taking over would be a fantastic idea.
Yes it would be, dragonfire. And what are the TCA's again? I figured Bughead would be leading, but where are Varchie in the competition? I really hope Westallen loses.

Thanks for the Riverdale spoilers, dragonfire!

And I'm almost done Gotham season 4, so I'll be ready for the final season this. I just wish I didn't have to wait until January. I hate winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
ok i see what a hoagie is now thanks alex

whats the comic one more day about?
You're welcome, Lauren. Do you think they look yummy?

One More Day was a Spider-Man storyline where Peter's Aunt May was in the hospital with a gunshot wound after an assassin tried to kill Peter and hit her by accident. This was during the Civil War storyline when Peter had gone public with his secret identity and told the entire world he was Spider-Man. May Parker was going to die, and the demon Mephisto made a deal with Peter that he would save his Aunt's life, but in exchange he would erase Peter and Mary Jane's entire marriage like it never happened. Peter agreed, and afterwards his and Mary Jane's entire marriage was erased from the timeline, along with everything that resulted from their marriage, including Peter working for Tony Stark, Peter being on Tony's side during the Civil War, and Peter revealing his identity to the world.

I agree, Danielle directing a Flash episode sounds great! And not all your CW couples stayed together. Remember Mon El and Kara? And Westallen isn't together in the comics anymore, so...

I'll get a new chair, don't worry, Lauren. And you can see Ant-Man if you want. I'm just hoping it'll make you like Hank and Janet even if they're old in this movie.
Old 07-17-2018, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

there's only 2 girls left...so Lauren has a good possibility of winning
Old 07-17-2018, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, you told me on the rant thread. Well, you two had a good bet and either of you could've won.
Old 07-17-2018, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it's not over yet...but yea...I think the producers want a man to win for a change... only way to do that is to have 2 men in the finale
Old 07-17-2018, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You think they manipulate the competition, Dave?
Old 07-17-2018, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yup... the producers want certain people as spokemen for the tv show ...and the judges have a ranking list each week...first to worse cooks
Old 07-17-2018, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well that doesn't seem fair, Dave. But then I've heard that reality shows do this sometimes.