Old 06-26-2018, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...you keep forgetting that I don't read comics...print is small
Old 06-27-2018, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Yes!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
US gives Disney-Fox deal antitrust approval
Walt Disney has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy most of Twenty-First Century Fox assets for $71.3 billion on condition it sell 22 regional sports networks, the Justice Department said on Wednesday.
Fox and Disney are preparing to go ahead with their deal, which Fox chose over a competing $65 billion bid from cable operator Comcast earlier this month.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/27/us-s...-fox-deal.html
Old 06-27-2018, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for the article dragonfile
Old 06-27-2018, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the info, dragonfire! And I don't care if it's MCU Spider-Witch. Their characters really don't have much in common.

Oh, man, I forgot, Dave. I'm sorry. I really wish things didn't have to be that way for you. I loved reading when I was a kid, whether it was comic books or regular books.

Vision and Scarlet Witch have been a couple in the comics since at least the late 60's-early 70's. I forgot when they got married. They even had kids, although don't ask me how that happened because it's too much to go into right now.

I won't forget about the watch, Dave.
Old 06-27-2018, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

we'll see what kind of mood i'm in after my eye appointment tomorow if I join the watch or not....
Old 06-27-2018, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, Dave. I hope you can.
Old 06-27-2018, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll post how it went on the DC thread
Old 06-27-2018, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, thanks Dave.
Old 06-27-2018, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

at least I'm the first appointment of the day... so there should NOT be any waiting

ETA

I'm really tired and not in the best of moods....and I was out all morning b/c of bus travel. I had an eye exam today. She did about half of the exam... saw something she wasn't sure of and referred me...so I have yet another Dr. appointment in a couple of weeks. The only silver lining is that the office is really close to me. Alex, I probably won't be on tonight, but told Tita and Melissa to go on without me.

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 06-28-2018 at 11:19 AM
Old 06-28-2018, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
at least I'm the first appointment of the day... so there should NOT be any waiting

ETA

I'm really tired and not in the best of moods....and I was out all morning b/c of bus travel. I had an eye exam today. She did about half of the exam... saw something she wasn't sure of and referred me...so I have yet another Dr. appointment in a couple of weeks. The only silver lining is that the office is really close to me. Alex, I probably won't be on tonight, but told Tita and Melissa to go on without me.
Oh, I'm sorry, Dave. I hope it turns out to be nothing. Let me know how your next appointment goes, and I hope everything's okay.
Old 06-28-2018, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think I know what it is....but not certain. The fact that I have to do another eye exam is what I dislike even though the clinic is 5 min away from me. I'm in a little better mood, but not the best... I'm just gonna take it easy tonight... not sure if I will even watch the Four on Fox or not tonight ... I'm still mad from earlier this year when one of the judges of the show [Charlie Walk, a record executive] was accused of sexually harassing employees .

Another upsetting thing: Jamis Winston's accusation...a female Uber driver accused him of touching her lower privates nd the NFL [in secret/ behind the scenes I think it was six, but they settled it to three games suspended]. Is it his word vs. hers? Did someone see him do it? anther black eye for nfl --sports news isn't exactly a happy escape
Old 06-28-2018, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think I know what it is....but not certain. The fact that I have to do another eye exam is what I dislike even though the clinic is 5 min away from me. I'm in a little better mood, but not the best... I'm just gonna take it easy tonight... not sure if I will even watch the Four on Fox or not tonight ... I'm still mad from earlier this year when one of the judges of the show [Charlie Walk, a record executive] was accused of sexually harassing employees .

Another upsetting thing: Jamis Winston's accusation...a female Uber driver accused him of touching her lower privates nd the NFL [in secret/ behind the scenes I think it was six, but they settled it to three games suspended]. Is it his word vs. hers? Did someone see him do it? anther black eye for nfl --sports news isn't exactly a happy escape
I hope whatever it is it isn't serious, Dave. I know, I don't like examinations either. I just hope everything goes well. Let us know how it does, okay? Take it easy and get some rest.

Man, that happened on The Four?

Yeah, I'm getting concerned about all these harassment accusations too, Dave. How many of them are legit and how many of them are part of #metoo overreaction?

At least the Eagles are giving me some good NFL news.
Old 06-28-2018, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I hope whatever it is it isn't serious, Dave. I know, I don't like examinations either. I just hope everything goes well. Let us know how it does, okay? Take it easy and get some rest.

Man, that happened on The Four?

Yeah, I'm getting concerned about all these harassment accusations too, Dave. How many of them are legit and how many of them are part of #metoo overreaction?

At least the Eagles are giving me some good NFL news.
Hope it's not either... I don't want more medical issues coming up

Jamis Winston did apologize...so apparently he did grope the woman a few years ago in an Uber car... he could have been drunk and out of his mind [not thinking clearly]

No... Charlie Walk was a judge on the Four.... and Fox fired him because of accusations of female employees at a Recording company.
Old 06-28-2018, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hope it's not either... I don't want more medical issues coming up

Jamis Winston did apologize...so apparently he did grope the woman a few years ago in an Uber car... he could have been drunk and out of his mind [not thinking clearly]

No... Charlie Walk was a judge on the Four.... and Fox fired him because of accusations of female employees at a Recording company.
I hope not, Dave.

That sucks about Winston. It's also bad for the team and the league that this stuff happens.

Were those accusations against Walk true? Man, everyone's getting fired these days.

I'm going to bed so I'll talk to you later, Dave! Goodnight!

I hope you post soon, Lauren! I miss you!
Old 06-29-2018, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

dave its about $1500-$2000 hahahahahaha

i want a scarlet with movie instead

i always shipped... scarlet captain america gone

man that finale ounds horrible did they die or something
Closed Thread   Post New Thread