Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2018, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

watching comic con coverage from yesterday

hope everyone has a good Saturday
Old 07-21-2018, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! I hope you're enjoying the Comic Con coverage.

I had an okay day. I went to work and it's gonna be rainy all week. And don't worry, I put spoiler tags on my posts. Thanks letting me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yes, those things are why Gunn got the snap by the Mouse. Hey, the live-action Powerpuff Girls movie casting choices was my idea. Plus obviously Madchen would play Professor Untonuim's Wife/love interest. Oh has anyone else seen the teaser for DC's Titans? I think Snyder would be proud.
Oh, so that was your idea, dragonfire? Well, I'm still glad about Gunn getting fired because he kept Adam Warlock out of Infinity War, just like Edgar Wright's Ant-Man kept Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne out of The Avengers and Age of Ultron. I'm really sick of the main characters not getting to be in their own stories from the comics.

I saw the trailer for Titans, and it sure looks like a Zack Snyder movie... it sucks. Have you seen the trailer for Shazam yet?

And thanks for the PM, dragonfire! Although I wish we also had some Varchie spoilers.
Old 07-21-2018, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Have you seen the trailer for Shazam yet?

And thanks for the PM, dragonfire! Although I wish we also had some Varchie spoilers.
Not yet. No problem. Oh, it seems after Casey said Falice makes Bughead incest. Madchen said it does not! They're not blood! They're the original Bughead just get over it. Plus I was hoping for this happen, and it did! Skeet&Madchen got paired up for table interviews, and even picture ops!
Old 07-21-2018, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Not yet. No problem. Oh, it seems after Casey said Falice makes Bughead incest. Madchen said it does not! They're not blood! They're the original Bughead just get over it. Plus I was hoping for this happen, and it did! Skeet&Madchen got paired up for table interviews, and even picture ops!
Well I was pretty sure that Bughead wouldn't be incest. Riverdale is still CW after all.

Skeet and Madchen teaming up for interviews? I hope this means they're gonna have more scenes together this season.
Old 07-21-2018, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well I was pretty sure that Bughead wouldn't be incest. Riverdale is still CW after all.

Skeet and Madchen teaming up for interviews? I hope this means they're gonna have more scenes together this season.
True. Yep. Me too. Especially with their hopefully alive possible F.B.I. Son. Just watched the Shazam and Aquaman trailers, and I liked them. Hopefully, Shazam will give DCEU the bright and colorful it desperately needs.
Old 07-22-2018, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

ive so much to catch up on

btw i loved ant man sequel movie

what day are we up to in comic con was today movie day or is it happening right now is it at morning then or its over **** time zones did avengers do panel?? i know theres awuaman trailer need to watch is there wonder woman too?? what about my dc shows need everythingg
Old 07-22-2018, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

what day are we up to in comic con was today movie day or is it happening right now is it at morning then or its over **** time zones did avengers do panel?? i know theres awuaman trailer need to watch is there wonder woman too?? what about my dc shows need everythingg
Old 07-22-2018, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yes you do Lauren....so much comic con video stuff on YT and IGN, mtv, ET and TV Line sites....
Old 07-22-2018, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)

I think yesterday was movie day. Nope Feige confirmed no MCU at SDCC this year. Nope, just Aquaman, and Shazam trailers. The DC/CW shows trailers did get released. Today is RD's panel and yesterday Falice slayed. Skeet&Madchen did roundtable interviews, picture ops, and I was gonna send you links to interviews, but it said your inbox was full.
Old 07-22-2018, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, Lauren! Clean out your inbox!

I'm so glad there's no MCU stuff at Comic Con this year so I won't get pissed off by how much they're ing everything up. And I'm sure that Feige is also glad that he won't have to answer any questions about James Gunn.

Quote:

Yeah, you need to catch up, Lauren. You keep missing out on our conversations. I think that today was movie day because if I remember correctly from when we were there in 2013, Sunday is when the movie stuff usually happens in Hall H. Or is that Saturday? I can't remember now. Yes, there was an Aquaman trailer and a Shazam trailer with Zach Levi! I haven't heard of any trailer for Wonder Woman 1984. Wow, they're really setting the next one in the 80's? Awesome!

Did you see the Glass trailer from Comic Con that I posted? And did you ever see the movies Unbreakable and Split? Glass is the third movie in the trilogy.

Yeah, whatever. If you liked Ant-Man and The Wasp that's fine, Lauren. Just remember that the REAL Ant-Man and Wasp from the comics are Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne, and they're also supposed to be in the Avengers. And they're not old people in the comics either and they don't have any daughter. I just hope they can find some way to make them young in the MCU so they can finally be in the Avengers because they're two of the founding members along with Iron Man, Thor, and the Hulk. I don't give a about Scott Lang or Hope "I don't exist in the comics" Van Dyne.

Quote:
True. Yep. Me too. Especially with their hopefully alive possible F.B.I. Son. Just watched the Shazam and Aquaman trailers, and I liked them. Hopefully, Shazam will give DCEU the bright and colorful it desperately needs.
You're still going with the FBI son for Falice, dragonfire? Oh, and I liked the Shazam trailer too! I would hope that the DCEU would finally move away from Zack Snyder's way too dark vision, but the horrible Titans trailer made me think that's not gonna happen.
Old 07-22-2018, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

only trailer I saw on YT with CW DC stuff is full supergirl trailer and also a little bit of LoT with Tia's buddy Gary played by Adam dressed up as Beebo...Dom gave him a shove and Brandon gave him a hug.
Old 07-22-2018, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

You're still going with the FBI son for Falice, dragonfire? Oh, and I liked the Shazam trailer too! I would hope that the DCEU would finally move away from Zack Snyder's way too dark vision, but the horrible Titans trailer made me think that's not gonna happen.
That's what he is in the comics. TBF I think the one over Titans is Geoff Johns. Oh, at the RD panel they revealed some juicy spoilers and released a teaser for S3. I'll PM the spoilers. Plus Madchen was asked what she wants in S3, and of course, her answer was FP&Alice together.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i will make sure not remeber anything u tell me alex

and loving all the lili and cole at sdcc and happy falice came too basically the whole cast went!!!!! arrow trailer looks ****in depressing this season this is the only thing im taking away from the con haha

dont like how small sp cast is now i cant belive spn has another season was shadowhunters at sdcc i need to watch that glass trailer and gifted looks good

and ill check my pm now
Old 07-23-2018, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren...you won your bet...a guy should win now.... so giving you 50 posts here...
Old 07-23-2018, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
and loving all the lili and cole at sdcc and happy falice came too basically the whole cast went!!!!!

and ill check my pm now
Falice&Bughead slayed. Plus at the RD panel Cole&Lili was sitting together, and Skeet&Madchen was sitting together. I tried to send you a PM again, and it still said your inbox was full.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread