Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2018, 01:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Yeah, but Alice and Polly aren't the same kind of people, dragonfire. But I do think it makes sense that Polly wants to be part of a cult.
Maybe. You know what if instead of Falice's Son being the leader of the farm/cult? He's just a member who's secretly investigating them. Plus maybe Polly is helping him as well. Oh, if Falice's Son is F.B.I. I think he could be the one to clear Archie's name.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren.... first masterchef masterclass was good... sad to see Tim go home though
Old 05-24-2018, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

I forgot to ask if anyone saw The Flash season finale, cause something happened that Lauren will love but Alex will hate.
Old 05-24-2018, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't really like it a whole lot DragonFire.... the Thinkers Wife got off too easy; I don't like Elongated Man and that satellite still did a lot of damage to the city.... as well as the car crashes across the city when the power went out city wide

last season finale with KF/ Evil Barry was better
Old 05-24-2018, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! How's your MasterChef bet with Lauren going?

I agree, any scene with Barry and Caitlin is awesome and the best! I just wish the damn writers realized that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I forgot to ask if anyone saw The Flash season finale, cause something happened that Lauren will love but Alex will hate.
You'll hate it as well, dragonfire. You're a Snowbarry shipper too, remember? I honestly don't care anymore. The Flash has been going downhill since season 3 and Iris West makes that show unwatchable.

Quote:
Maybe. You know what if instead of Falice's Son being the leader of the farm/cult? He's just a member who's secretly investigating them. Plus maybe Polly is helping him as well. Oh, if Falice's Son is F.B.I. I think he could be the one to clear Archie's name.
Oh, so now you're already writing season 3? Well, you and I were both wrong about Andre, so let's wait and see what happens, okay? I'm actually hoping that Mary, Hermione, or Veronica will clear Archie's name.
Old 05-24-2018, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

You'll hate it as well, dragonfire. You're a Snowbarry shipper too, remember? I honestly don't care anymore. The Flash has been going downhill since season 3 and Iris West makes that show unwatchable.

Oh, so now you're already writing season 3? Well, you and I were both wrong about Andre, so let's wait and see what happens, okay? I'm actually hoping that Mary, Hermione, or Veronica will clear Archie's name.
I actually don't because it's interestingly that it seems the mystery girl may dislike Caitlin. Like the first scene between them, she supposedly accidentally pour coffee on Caitlin. Speaking of Caitlin. When she was a kid, it showed her as Killer Frost. True but look at what we were right about in S2.
Old 05-24-2018, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex... its still early in the competition, but a man got sent home/ eliminated
...if you like SnowBarry...you should watch the last two episodes of Last season with KF/ Salivtar....

dragonfire I liked that scene where Caitlin had KF powers as a kid
Old 05-24-2018, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I actually don't because it's interestingly that it seems the mystery girl may dislike Caitlin. Like the first scene between them, she supposedly accidentally pour coffee on Caitlin. Speaking of Caitlin. When she was a kid, it showed her as Killer Frost. True but look at what we were right about in S2.
If the mystery girl dislikes Caitlin that only give me a reason to dislike her. I really hate the way the writers screwed over Caitlin just to force "Iris Waste" on us. And how can you even say that, dragonfire? You've been a Snowbarry fan from the beginning! Oh, I'm sure Barry's stupid Flashpoint thing has something to do with young Killer Frost. At this point, killing off Iris wouldn't undo the damage she's already done to the show. This is what happens when writers don't write according to what's best for the show and the story and instead write scripts by committee.

What were we right about? Chic not being Alice's son? Yeah, we got that right. And FP and Alice having a past, and Hal being the Black Hood. So we got three things right.

Hi, Dave! I did see the KF/Savitar scenes, but it's not good enough. I wanted Barry/Caitlin back in season 1 when the show was still good and instead I got this Westallen crap that ruined the show.
Old 05-24-2018, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

DragonFire.... Danielle loves playing evil KillFrost...so if Flash goes past 3-4 plus more seasons... we could see an all Evil Killer Frost... the way it should be really.... and that's why Mystery girl hates her... she might have fought her in her future
Old 05-24-2018, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
DragonFire.... Danielle loves playing evil KillFrost...so if Flash goes past 3-4 plus more seasons... we could see an all Evil Killer Frost... the way it should be really.... and that's why Mystery girl hates her... she might have fought her in her future
Yeah, but that just kills the character we all grew to love back in the first two seasons. And I'm tired of Caitlin getting sacrificed on the altar of Iris West. Iris was never that important in the comics to begin with, to be honest. She's always been a poor man's Lois Lane, she's never really distinguished herself as a compelling character, and her only importance in the story has been as either the grandmother of Bart Allen or her dying. So basically the only thing that makes her relevant is her uterus. And the comics not only dissolved Barry and Iris' relationship in the Flash storyline, they also redeemed Caitlin Snow and made her part of the Justice League. Marc Guggenheim and Greg Berlanti can go themselves.
Old 05-24-2018, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oh...I didn;'t know that in the comics....

I just know of Iris in ...the Caucasian blond hair mother of Barry in FlashPoint

CW loves its' cast diversity... African Americans, Hispanics, etc....
Old 05-24-2018, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
oh...I didn;'t know that in the comics....

I just know of Iris in ...the Caucasian blond hair mother of Barry in FlashPoint

CW loves its' cast diversity... African Americans, Hispanics, etc....
Yeah, the comics ended Barry and Iris' relationship a while ago, and Killer Frost has been made a member of the Justice League more than likely due to Danielle Panabaker's popularity.

Iris in the comics is Caucasian and a redhead. She's kind of like a typical Marvel redhead like Mary Jane Watson.

Yeah, I get that, Dave, but that's got nothing to do with good writing. If Iris doesn't fit into the story I'd just get rid of her, not try and shoehorn her into the story at the expense of better characters and better storylines. All of the Iris storylines have been crap, especially that Savitar storyline.
Old 05-24-2018, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And how can you even say that, dragonfire? You've been a Snowbarry fan from the beginning!

What were we right about? Chic not being Alice's son? Yeah, we got that right. And FP and Alice having a past, and Hal being the Black Hood. So we got three things right.

I know but I'm more into Falice&Falice's Son, and of course Bughead now. Agent Adams working for the Lodges. Hiram using his prison for drug trafficking, and a brothel. Hiram getting Archie arrested. Oh speaking of Hiram. His team reminds me of the Sinister Six. Alex if it wasn't for Berlanti, we probably wouldn't have RD on the CW or no RD at all.
Old 05-24-2018, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I know but I'm more into Falice&Falice's Son, and of course Bughead now. Agent Adams working for the Lodges. Hiram using his prison for drug trafficking, and a brothel. Hiram getting Archie arrested. Oh speaking of Hiram. His team reminds me of the Sinister Six. Alex if it wasn't for Berlanti, we probably wouldn't have RD on the CW or no RD at all.

Yes, I know all that, dragonfire, but that doesn't make up for Iris being such a bad character or the mistake The Flash made of teasing Snowbarry back in season 1 and not following through on it. And I think that RAS is far more responsible for why Riverdale is good than Berlanti. Even if Berlanti weren't around I think that CW would've picked up the show on the strength of the pilot alone.

Yeah, but those other things we got right were pretty easy, dragonfire. They weren't anything really big. And Hiram's team reminds you of the Sinister Six? Nah, right now Riverdale's politics and criminal underworld are reminding me of Gotham, which I just started watching. I'm halfway through season 1 and Bruce/Selina are awesome.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes, I know all that, dragonfire, but that doesn't make up for Iris being such a bad character or the mistake The Flash made of teasing Snowbarry back in season 1 and not following through on it.

Yeah, but those other things we got right were pretty easy, dragonfire. They weren't anything really big. And Hiram's team reminds you of the Sinister Six? Nah, right now Riverdale's politics and criminal underworld are reminding me of Gotham, which I just started watching. I'm halfway through season 1 and Bruce/Selina are awesome.
I still think the reason why Iris isn't like her comic book self is because WB wants to save it for their Flash movie. 6 villains form a team and their enemy is a teenager. Sure sounds like the S6.
Quote:
Do you ship Alice and FP?
I think they’re both amazing, they’re the coolest people [on set] and have such a funny dynamic together. They’re really fun to watch. I feel like Polly maybe has her own thoughts about her mom and who her mom has a relationship with. I feel like there’s Betty and Jughead, and then Alice and FP, I feel like Polly has feelings about that.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/enterta...lly-interview/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread