Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2018, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Which shows of yours got renewed, Sam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yes, she remembers. Maybe but thanks to Bughead or Cole&Lili, we avoided that. Oh speaking of Lili. I think Lili is the captain of Anti-Barchie. Yeah it's like after seeing Infinity War, networks decided to go all Thanos/Infinity Gauntlet on tv shows. I think we should appreciate that CW even renews their shows. I knew Gotham would survive the massacre. ‘Gotham’ Renewed For Fifth & Final Season By Fox | Deadline
What does Lili have against Barchie? Aside from the fact that she's dating Cole. Betty has traditionally been Archie's girlfriend along with Veronica, lucky guy.

Oh, I think Legends tried to copy the Infinity Gauntlet storyline. And by the time Adam Warlock shows up he's gonna end up missing out on his own storyline. MCU did the same thing to Hank and Janet. This sucks.

I'm glad that Gotham got picked up for a final fifth season where Bruce will become Batman. This means I have to binge watch the first four seasons.

I still haven't watched Riverdale. I'm so behind and I have to get caught up on it.
Old 05-14-2018, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

What does Lili have against Barchie? Aside from the fact that she's dating Cole. Betty has traditionally been Archie's girlfriend along with Veronica, lucky guy.

I still haven't watched Riverdale. I'm so behind and I have to get caught up on it.
They're past dating and are like madly in love with each other. But yeah she downplays Barchie and hypes up Bughead/Jughead a lot. Hope you enjoy it, and Wednesday is the season finale. Of course, I'm not much excited about it. Hopefully, S3 will be better, and with Charles Smith Jones who hopefully is F.B.I.
Old 05-15-2018, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm glad that Gotham got picked up for a final fifth season where Bruce will become Batman. This means I have to binge watch the first four seasons.
Alex... see if you can get Tia and or Melissa to watch some of those with you

Lauren - as expected...two men are already eliminated on Masterchef Australia. I think woman mostly watch it anyway the 10 seasons it's been on...so they are happy.

I'll bet you 50 posts in July that a Woman wins the show at the end of the season. If you ACCEPT the bet... we'll have Alex Confirm it and save the BET post via Copy/Paste.

If you accept...the loser of the bet has to give 50 posts to the Winners board within a week

Rough start to the day.... fire alarm went off in the library and the whole library had to be evacuated.... it was not a drill b/c the library was only opened for about 25 or so minutes.

It's supposed to rain again today...so hope for NO power outages... although the building I think has a new generator; so we haven't had an UNplanner power outage in a while. Some power flickers though.

Fox bosses give update on 'Prison Break', 24' & 'The X-Files',

05.15.2018. @ 05:58

Shane Olga Ocampo, SpoilersGuide

New iterations of 24 and Prison Break are actively in deveopment right now at Fox, network bosses Dana Walden and Gary Newman have revealed during a press call on Monday.
On Prison Break, there's a new season currently in the early stages of development, said Walden and Newman. Read their comments below:
We're just focused on getting the next iteration right. I don't anticipate there would be any significant announcements for several months.

On 24, the network is now working with showrunner Howard Gordon and creators Joel Sunrow and Robert Cochran in developing a new idea for the rebooted spy series. Walden said that it's too early to announce anything specific at this point.

On The X-Files, the show is officially cancelled at the network and there's "no plans do another season at the moment," according to Newman.
Old 05-15-2018, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! I'll ask Arinna if she wants to do that, because I'll be watching with her. Great news about Prison Break, but I'm sad about The X-Files. I was hoping for at least one more season.

Quote:
They're past dating and are like madly in love with each other. But yeah she downplays Barchie and hypes up Bughead/Jughead a lot. Hope you enjoy it, and Wednesday is the season finale. Of course, I'm not much excited about it. Hopefully, S3 will be better, and with Charles Smith Jones who hopefully is F.B.I.
Okay, thanks dragonfire. I may not be on much tonight because there's gonna be a bad thunderstorm and I don't wanna be online in cast power goes out.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 05-15-2018 at 03:24 PM
Old 05-15-2018, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex... is Arinna in your time zone or is she from a different country?

Lauren may check the OT here tonight or tomorrow night... Whit from Shadowhunters will remind her.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

ok deal dave a mans gonna win the comp

sorry about x files alex but glad for prisonbreak and happy ur gotham got another season didnt think thatd be over yet i love all cw shows getting renewed forveer and so many new seasons of outlander

hy would u not be excited about finale dragonfire i am so excited full on war btw serpents riverdale and goulies i reckon if thats how u spell it lmao

hope u watched riverdale now alex

thanos guantlet on legends??
Old 05-16-2018, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Lauren - as expected...two men are already eliminated on Masterchef Australia. I think woman mostly watch it anyway the 10 seasons it's been on...so they are happy.

I'll bet you 50 posts in July that a Woman wins the show at the end of the season. If you ACCEPT the bet... we'll have Alex Confirm it and save the BET post via Copy/Paste.

If you accept...the loser of the bet has to give 50 posts to the Winners board within a week
Quote:
ok deal dave a mans gonna win the comp
Alex.... copy and paste this in Your PM InBox box.... Lauren accepts the bet....so when the Masterchef AU ends...you can remind us about this BET. I may save it via my Inbox too.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Elementary, Gotham, how to get away with murder
Old 05-16-2018, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sam.... Lauren and I watch Masterchef AU and there is a contestant named Samira on there
Old 05-16-2018, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira_86 (View Post)
Elementary, Gotham, how to get away with murder
What's wrong with Gotham, Sam? I wanna binge watch the first four seasons with Arinna so we can watch the final season next January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
sorry about x files alex but glad for prisonbreak and happy ur gotham got another season didnt think thatd be over yet i love all cw shows getting renewed forveer and so many new seasons of outlander

hy would u not be excited about finale dragonfire i am so excited full on war btw serpents riverdale and goulies i reckon if thats how u spell it lmao

hope u watched riverdale now alex

thanos guantlet on legends??
Thanks, Lauren. I just wish we could get another season now that we know that Scully is pregnant again and Mulder is the father this time. They can't end the show the way they did. And yeah, Gotham got another season, but it's gonna be the final season, so I have to binge watch four seasons in a row by January.

I'm gonna watch last week's Riverdale tonight, Lauren. Then I'm gonna watch tonight's episode. Sorry I got so far behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex... is Arinna in your time zone or is she from a different country?
I thought you knew that Arinna is from Bulgaria, Dave. She's in Eastern European time, which is seven hours ahead of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex.... copy and paste this in Your PM InBox box.... Lauren accepts the bet....so when the Masterchef AU ends...you can remind us about this BET. I may save it via my Inbox too.
Okay, Dave. Will do.
Old 05-16-2018, 05:09 PM
Elite Fan

Well, it seems at one of the cons Skeet was asked if he thought it would be a bit selfish if Falice started dating now because it might come between Bughead? And his answer was, it would be a bit selfish, but he doesn't think Falice should ignore their feelings.
Old 05-16-2018, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, it seems at one of the cons Skeet was asked if he thought it would be a bit selfish if Falice started dating now because it might come between Bughead? And his answer was, it would be a bit selfish, but he doesn't think Falice should ignore their feelings.
Oh, and like the grown ups can't date because it might be a problem for the kids' relationships? Did Fred and Hermione think that about Archie and Veronica?
Old 05-16-2018, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Oh, and like the grown ups can't date because it might be a problem for the kids' relationships? Did Fred and Hermione think that about Archie and Veronica?
They were together in S1 before Varchie. Anyway, he also said he feels like everyone just has to be honest about their feelings, and he thinks it might be interesting to see how Bughead would handle their parents dating. Of course, it would be awkward, but he said it would be okay as long as they don't go on double dates.
Old 05-17-2018, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren... the girls had a rough elimination challenge in Masterchef AU ...one finally got eliminated
Old 05-17-2018, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! Good luck with the Masterchef bet!

Quote:
They were together in S1 before Varchie. Anyway, he also said he feels like everyone just has to be honest about their feelings, and he thinks it might be interesting to see how Bughead would handle their parents dating. Of course, it would be awkward, but he said it would be okay as long as they don't go on double dates.

Yeah, but I saw Fred and Hermione kissing while Varchie were starting to get together. I don't see how Falice would be an issue for Bughead. And I don't think they're gonna double date. They already have Varchie for that.

So I saw last week's episode of Riverdale, but I still haven't seen last night's episode. Yep, I figured Hal was the Black Hood. But I really wanted Archie to be the one to take him down. I guess it made sense for Betty and Alice to be the ones to do it, and OMG, Alice's takedown of Hal was epic! Why wasn't she this smart when it came to Chic? And who the hell was that guy dressed as the Black Hood who attacked Archie? Is he the same guy with the rifle who shot at the stage during the Mayoral debate?

So it was actually Midge's mom who shot Fangs? Well, I guess she's going to prison because Fangs died. But Hiram called the Ghoulies and they're now tearing up Riverdale? I loved Archie standing on top of Pop's tossing Molotov cocktails at the Ghoulies. Veronica was right, what is this, Gotham City? Either that or The Road Warrior.

That dead mobster's son killed Andre, so I guess he wasn't FBI or Falice's son at all. Poor Andre. And Herminoe shot that guy dead! And OMG, how badass was Cheryl? I admit that the first thing I thought of when Hal as The Black Hood started smashing through her bedroom door with an axe was The Shining - Heeeere's Johnny!" But then Cheryl goes all Red Arrow on his ass! She looked so hot in that Red Riding Hood outfit.

Penny Peabody is back again, and running the Ghoulies this time. OMG, Jughead got the crap beaten out of him. And Penny cut off his serpent tattoo just like he did to her. But no, he's not dead. But Archie has to get blood for this. Hiram and Penny are responsible. I'll bet Hiram hired the Black Hood double as well.

I'll let you know what I think of last night's episode after I watch it. And I just started watching Gotham and it's pretty good so far.

Where are you, Lauren? I miss talking to you here. And OMG, we got Simon and Isabelle on Shadowhunters, finally!