Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2018, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)

wait another 3 week break for river?????????

juggie and sabrina nooooooooooooooooooooooo
Yes after 2x17 RD will go on break for 3 weeks. I think they could have magical chemistry.
Old 03-21-2018, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Me too. Not counting tonight's episode, it would be six, and after 2x17 it would be five. I think RD S3 would premiere in October.
Hi, dragonfire! Yeah, it'll be five after today. And I forgot that this season began in October, so season 3 will probably start in October as well. I hate waiting this long. And tonight is the season finale of The X-Files, and this might be the last X-Files episode ever if Gillian Anderson doesn't come back after this.

Quote:
falice video pic its so on next ep woot woot

only 6 more what needs to be on forever so glad shadowhuntrs is back on at least!!

wait another 3 week break for river?????????

i dont mind ships going through hell i love angst so much but with olicity season 3 could not stand ray and felicity together theres some ships i just cant stomach

juggie and sabrina nooooooooooooooooooooooo

jean go cray in dark phoenix
I'm glad you like the Falice scenes, Lauren! And yeah, Riverdale is almost over, but I'm glad Shadowhunters is back. But they still aren't getting Simon and Isabelle together fast enough like I want! See, now my ship is going through hell. OMG, I remember how pissed you were when Felicity got together with Ray.

Lauren, Jean always goes crazy when Dark Phoenix takes over. It's her thing.

OMG, did you see this trailer for The Karate Kid sequel, Cobra Kai? It's a YouTube Red series.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 03-21-2018 at 05:26 PM
Old 03-21-2018, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

Not a bad episode of RD. Of course. I'm more excited for the next episode of RD. Oh if Andre doesn't turn out to be Falice's Son/F.B.I. agent, then I'm thinking the possible real Falice's Son/secret F.B.I. agent might appear at the end of S2.
Old 03-22-2018, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Anyone else watch Krypton last night? Adam Strange going back in time to stop Brainiac from destroying the past? You know...if a Earth man went to Krypton, at best pulled to the ground & paralyzed. and at worst he would be crushed by the heavy gravity!
Old 03-22-2018, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrguy (View Post)
Anyone else watch Krypton last night? Adam Strange going back in time to stop Brainiac from destroying the past? You know...if a Earth man went to Krypton, at best pulled to the ground & paralyzed. and at worst he would be crushed by the heavy gravity!
OMG, hi, Evan! We've missed you! It's great to see you back!

No, I didn't watch Krypton. Was it good? And OMG, Adam Strange? That's a name I haven't heard in a loooooooong time. And yeah, I'm pretty sure that Krypton's gravity would be a bit too much for any Earth human.

Quote:
Not a bad episode of RD. Of course. I'm more excited for the next episode of RD. Oh if Andre doesn't turn out to be Falice's Son/F.B.I. agent, then I'm thinking the possible real Falice's Son/secret F.B.I. agent might appear at the end of S2.
I haven't seen Riverdale yet, dragonfire. Were there any Falice scenes?

Oh, so now you're doubting whether Andre is Falice's son?
Old 03-22-2018, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

I haven't seen Riverdale yet, dragonfire. Were there any Falice scenes?

Oh, so now you're doubting whether Andre is Falice's son?
No, but Skeet answered some fan theories and said only FP or Hal knows where Alice's Serpent tattoo is at. And Madchen tweeted only the Serpent King knows where it's at. No I'm just saying if he doesn't turn out to be their Son, then I'm going with Falice's Son appearing at the end of S2.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
No, but Skeet answered some fan theories and said only FP or Hal knows where Alice's Serpent tattoo is at. And Madchen tweeted only the Serpent King knows where it's at. No I'm just saying if he doesn't turn out to be their Son, then I'm going with Falice's Son appearing at the end of S2.
Oh, really? Yeah, but I'm still getting impatient. Only five more episodes and we still haven't gotten any Falice scenes? They'd better make up for it fast. And I hope your theory about Falice's son is correct, dragonfire. Not the one about him being Andre.

Oh, and does anyone watch The X-Files and see the finale?

And is Lauren gonna post here soon? I miss her a lot these days.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, really? Yeah, but I'm still getting impatient. Only five more episodes and we still haven't gotten any Falice scenes? They'd better make up for it fast. And I hope your theory about Falice's son is correct, dragonfire. Not the one about him being Andre.
Yep. Well 2x16 did have something Falice related. If I'm right about Falice's Son appearing at the end of S2, then I hope Gladys&JB does as well. I mean Falice's Son&Gladys&JB showing up at the same time would be juicy double whammy drama for Falice&Bughead.
Old 03-23-2018, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i dont wanna watch kyppton cause nothing will ever beat smallville btw im gonan meet lex and clarke from smallville at aus con

i cant believe what they did to my cheryl

i feel like now really cliffords twin bro killed jason but whatever
team bughead for president

archie and juggie angst

and alice basically admitted to sleeping with fp lala

i only care about malec on shadow and clace

i never saw karate kid
Old 03-23-2018, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yep. Well 2x16 did have something Falice related. If I'm right about Falice's Son appearing at the end of S2, then I hope Gladys&JB does as well. I mean Falice's Son&Gladys&JB showing up at the same time would be juicy double whammy drama for Falice&Bughead.
It did? Well please don't tell me too much, because I still haven't seen it yet.

Yeah, we still haven't seen Gladys and Jellybean yet. That would be awesome if they showed up at the same time.

I'm gonna watch Riverdale now to get caught up.

Oh, and did you hear that Chris Evans is quitting Captain America after Avengers 4? So that's Evans, Hemsworth, Downey Jr., and Ruffalo who are all leaving. Looks like some recasting is gonna have to be done. And a retcon when they finally bring the X-Men and the Avengers into the same universe.

Quote:
i dont wanna watch kyppton cause nothing will ever beat smallville btw im gonan meet lex and clarke from smallville at aus con

i cant believe what they did to my cheryl

i feel like now really cliffords twin bro killed jason but whatever
team bughead for president

archie and juggie angst

and alice basically admitted to sleeping with fp lala

i only care about malec on shadow and clace

i never saw karate kid
Hey, how about saying hi to Evan, Lauren! He's been gone a long time!

OMG, you're gonna meet Tom and Michael at Aus Con? Awesome, Lauren! How do you get to go to all of these cool things all the time?

OMG, what happened to Cheryl? Don't tell me! I'll find out soon.

OMG, what about Clifford's brother? And what's wrong with Archie and Jughead? Never mind, don't tell me!

OMG, Alice admitted to it? So when are they gonna sleep together again?

OMG, you care about Malec but not Sizzie? Simon and Isabelle are awesome!

How could you have not seen the original Karate Kid, Lauren? You have to see that movie because it's an 80's classic!
Old 03-23-2018, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, we still haven't seen Gladys and Jellybean yet. That would be awesome if they showed up at the same time.
Yep, and it's the double whammy drama Falice&Bughead deserve. Oh I think FP being the baby Daddy is going to be like Savitar being Barry. Where they'll drag it out, keep hitting us over the head that FP is the Dad, and finally before S2 ends they'll finally confirm FP is the Dad. https://twitter.com/marisolnichols/s...13668646891525
Old 03-24-2018, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yep, and it's the double whammy drama Falice&Bughead deserve. Oh I think FP being the baby Daddy is going to be like Savitar being Barry. Where they'll drag it out, keep hitting us over the head that FP is the Dad, and finally before S2 ends they'll finally confirm FP is the Dad. https://twitter.com/marisolnichols/s...13668646891525
OMG, please don't mention Savitar, dragonfire. And if they're gonna reveal this they'd better do it soon. Only five episodes left and I'm getting impatient for some Falice stuff.

Thanks for that link! Marisol is gonna miss them? Did she say that because the season is over and the cast isn't gonna see each other until the end of summer?

And what do you think about Chris Evans leaving Captain America? Who would you want as his replacement?
Old 03-24-2018, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OMG, please don't mention Savitar, dragonfire. And if they're gonna reveal this they'd better do it soon. Only five episodes left and I'm getting impatient for some Falice stuff.

Thanks for that link! Marisol is gonna miss them? Did she say that because the season is over and the cast isn't gonna see each other until the end of summer?

And what do you think about Chris Evans leaving Captain America? Who would you want as his replacement?
Besides Killer Frost and HR Savitar/Barry was the best thing in S3. The problem was they should've revealed Savitar/Barry sooner than later. Plus we got Barry&Caitlin as a villain power couple. Well, they have been filming the season finale so yeah. No one. Just bring in Captain Marvel as the new leader of the Avengers. Oh since you mention Falice. (And really I think they been promoting Falice and Cheryl&Toni more than Varchie. ) https://twitter.com/ArchieComics/sta...07478480384000
Old 03-24-2018, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Besides Killer Frost and HR Savitar/Barry was the best thing in S3. The problem was they should've revealed Savitar/Barry sooner than later. Plus we got Barry&Caitlin as a villain power couple. Well, they have been filming the season finale so yeah. No one. Just bring in Captain Marvel as the new leader of the Avengers. Oh since you mention Falice. (And really I think they been promoting Falice and Cheryl&Toni more than Varchie. ) https://twitter.com/ArchieComics/sta...07478480384000
Yeah, I guess I see your point on the Barry/Caitlin thing.

Yeah, so I guess everyone's finished their scenes now. It's gonna be a long wait until next October after this season ends. I still haven't watched the episode, but I'm gonna try and watch tonight before I go to bed.

Nah, they're not gonna let the Avengers go without Iron Man, Captain America, or Thor for very long. Captain Marvel was never the leader, and you know that I'm not gonna rest until they fix their mistake with Hank and Janet because of that moron Edgar Wright.

I do not understand your Varchie bias, dragonfire. But I'm sure you only look for the stuff about Falice and Bughead and ignore the Varchie stuff.
Old 03-24-2018, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I guess I see your point on the Barry/Caitlin thing.

Yeah, so I guess everyone's finished their scenes now. It's gonna be a long wait until next October after this season ends. I still haven't watched the episode, but I'm gonna try and watch tonight before I go to bed.

Nah, they're not gonna let the Avengers go without Iron Man, Captain America, or Thor for very long. Captain Marvel was never the leader, and you know that I'm not gonna rest until they fix their mistake with Hank and Janet because of that moron Edgar Wright.

I do not understand your Varchie bias, dragonfire. But I'm sure you only look for the stuff about Falice and Bughead and ignore the Varchie stuff.
Making them a villain power couple was like one of the best things the writers did. Well, her origin story in the MCU is kinda similar to Cap's. Plus I don't think Disney&Marvel would pass up the chance of having a female leader for the Avengers. Well, I'm guilty on the Falice part.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread