Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2018, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Heroes

omg yes dragonfire saw in promo driella kisses henry im not upset about it i find it intriguing after seeing promo i dont mind it now al of a sudden mwhahaha having said that not over jacinda henry either but i dont mind ur ship jjnow progressss

hope can watch all my shows soon heheheheh
impretty sure cheryl is bi i dont mind that its new news but its like how she kinda had a crush on josie too i think but god her mum im so done with her wait whose andrew the killer of the dude his nobody runsssssssss
Old 03-13-2018, 09:16 AM
Total Fan

Oh, ok I didn't know. Speaking of Cinderella&Drizella. I think one of the reasons why Henry likes them is because in his subconscious mind they remind him of Emma&Regina.
Old 03-13-2018, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
omg yes dragonfire saw in promo driella kisses henry im not upset about it i find it intriguing after seeing promo i dont mind it now al of a sudden mwhahaha having said that not over jacinda henry either but i dont mind ur ship jjnow progressss

hope can watch all my shows soon heheheheh
impretty sure cheryl is bi i dont mind that its new news but its like how she kinda had a crush on josie too i think but god her mum im so done with her wait whose andrew the killer of the dude his nobody runsssssssss
Hi, Lauren! Oh, so the Cinderella thing didn't work out, and that girl, Drizella, who's a lot like Regina, is the one that Henry is with now? I actually liked the idea of them getting together.

I hope you can start watching This Is Us soon, Lauren, because the season 2 finale is tonight and you have two whole seasons to get caught up on. Hurry up!

I'm getting tired of Cheryl's mom being such a sl*ut all the time. But I do like that Cheryl is getting more emotional now and not so cold. And if she's bi then maybe she can have a threesome with Archie and Veronica sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yes, it's the episode where she throws the brick through the window. I'm talking about Alice&Bughead joining forces to investigate the Lodges. Falice is a masterpiece that can't be rushed. Chic messed up when he threatened Jughead's Wifey&Step-Mom/Mother-In-Law. I think Bughead will take care of Chic. Well remember the ship I liked, and Lauren kinda didn't like it?
Hi, dragonfire! Ohh, the one with the brick. Okay. And I know that Falice can't be rushed, but it's still tough waiting for even the slightest Falice scene, you know? Can't we at least get a hug or some long glances? Oh, and while I agree that Falice and Bughead will team up, don't forget that Varchie is also gonna be part of the whole Lodge drama. How do we know that Archie isn't secretly trying to take Hiram down from the inside?

Yeah, I think it's stupid for Chic to mess around with the Serpents, which Jughead is part of. But I have no idea who's gonna take care of him at the moment. It could be anyone. Maybe just Betty? And yeah, I remember Henry and Drizella. Like I told Lauren, I actually like the idea of them getting together. But it is a bit weird that Henry is so attracted to someone who's just like his mom.

Quote:
Oh, ok I didn't know. Speaking of Cinderella&Drizella. I think one of the reasons why Henry likes them is because in his subconscious mind they remind him of Emma&Regina.
Exactly, and a little weird.
Old 03-13-2018, 09:19 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

I know that Falice can't be rushed, but it's still tough waiting for even the slightest Falice scene, you know? Can't we at least get a hug or some long glances?

Yeah, I think it's stupid for Chic to mess around with the Serpents, which Jughead is part of. But I have no idea who's gonna take care of him at the moment. It could be anyone. Maybe just Betty? And yeah, I remember Henry and Drizella. Like I told Lauren, I actually like the idea of them getting together. But it is a bit weird that Henry is so attracted to someone who's just like his mom.

Exactly, and a little weird.
I know what you mean about Falice. Chic didn't mess around with the Serpents, he messed around with Betty's Hubby&Alice's Step-Son/Son-In-Law. Or maybe Andre. Well, Henry&Drizella aren't together. I don't find it weird.
Old 03-14-2018, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I know what you mean about Falice. Chic didn't mess around with the Serpents, he messed around with Betty's Hubby&Alice's Step-Son/Son-In-Law. Or maybe Andre. Well, Henry&Drizella aren't together. I don't find it weird.
I'm glad you agree. So let's hope we get some Falice tonight.

Well, Chic is messing around with the girlfriend of a Serpent, Jughead. So you mess with one Serpent you mess with them all.

But do we even know if Andre killed that guy? We only heard a gunshot, but we didn't see a body. Maybe he's FBI?

Oh, so Henry and Drizella aren't together yet? But do you think they will before the show ends?

And today is Sam's birthday! Happy Birthday, Sam!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAM!!!

I hope you have an awesome birthday!

Old 03-14-2018, 10:14 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I'm glad you agree. So let's hope we get some Falice tonight.

Well, Chic is messing around with the girlfriend of a Serpent, Jughead. So you mess with one Serpent you mess with them all.

But do we even know if Andre killed that guy? We only heard a gunshot, but we didn't see a body. Maybe he's FBI?

Oh, so Henry and Drizella aren't together yet? But do you think they will before the show ends?

And today is Sam's birthday! Happy Birthday, Sam!

I think we could get something. True and he's messing around with the Serpent King's Serpent Queen, and the Seprent Prince's Serpent Princess. I didn't say he would kill Chic, jusr maybe run him out of town. I still believe he's Falice's Son/secret F.B.I. agent. I don't know. Happy Birthday Sam. Ross Lynch Joins Netflix’s Sabrina — Harvey Kinkle Cast | TVLine

Last edited by dragonfire; 03-15-2018 at 02:35 AM
Old 03-15-2018, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Heroes

temporarily not reading ur posts till tommrow only cause havent seen riverdale yet and wont see till tomorrow night avoiding spoilers

and i like ur comparison dragonfire of regina as drizella and emma as cinderella its a very intresting triangle i dont know why i have changed my tune about drizella henry but now i love the idea of a triangle hehe i have to hurry up and watch last weeks ep so can watch this weeks ep straight away

and this is us will prolly wait a while alex only cause so behind on too manny shows haha

Samira!!!! You deserve to have a ****in amazing day filled with the people you love spoiling the hell out of you enjoy this special day you were born no matter what cause i feel so blessed that ur in my life love you

by the way guys i aint doing bday arts anymore ok no time
Old 03-15-2018, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Heroes

hmmm the harvey casting is intresting hmm
Old 03-15-2018, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Lauren! Hi, dragonfire!

Awww, I love your birthday arts. Those cats are awesome! Is it because of your job?

Yep, Chic is messing around with both Betty and Alice, who are both women of Serpents. And I actually think that Chic is gonna end up dead, not just run out of town. OMG, I haven't seen the latest Riverdale yet, so I'm gonna let you know what I think about it after I see it. And you may or may not be right about Andre. And thanks for the Sabrina link, although I don't know who those actors are. And I actually do hope Henry and Drizella end up together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
temporarily not reading ur posts till tommrow only cause havent seen riverdale yet and wont see till tomorrow night avoiding spoilers

and i like ur comparison dragonfire of regina as drizella and emma as cinderella its a very intresting triangle i dont know why i have changed my tune about drizella henry but now i love the idea of a triangle hehe i have to hurry up and watch last weeks ep so can watch this weeks ep straight away

and this is us will prolly wait a while alex only cause so behind on too manny shows haha

Samira!!!! You deserve to have a ****in amazing day filled with the people you love spoiling the hell out of you enjoy this special day you were born no matter what cause i feel so blessed that ur in my life love you

by the way guys i aint doing bday arts anymore ok no time
I hope you read our posts soon, Lauren! I haven't seen the latest Riverdale either, so I wanna avoid spoilers too. I'm gonna watch it tonight. Oh, and are you shipping Henry/Drizella now?

I understand, but I hope you get caught up on This Is Us before season 3 starts, Lauren. It's so good and you have to watch it! Milo and Mandy are awesome in it! You have all summer to get caught up so you have time. And season 3 is gonna have Kevin go to Vietnam to learn about Jack's time in the Vietnam war with his brother. So there will probably be flashbacks to that as well, like when Jack's brother died.

Thanks for that awesome birthday wish to Sam, Lauren. I feel the same about all of you.
Old 03-15-2018, 11:34 PM
Total Fan

Maybe Chic will fake his death, and return in another season. Oh, how about this for a twist? He comes back posing as Jughead and has the real one held prisoner somewhere. I hope you guys enjoy 2x15. I hope I'm right about Andre being Falice's Son/secret F.B.I. agent. Lynch played Austin on Disney's Austin&Ally. Thanks, Lauren. Yeah, it does make an interesting triangle.
Old 03-16-2018, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Awe thanks guys feel the love
Old 03-16-2018, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome, Sam. I hope you had a great birthday.

Quote:
Maybe Chic will fake his death, and return in another season. Oh, how about this for a twist? He comes back posing as Jughead and has the real one held prisoner somewhere. I hope you guys enjoy 2x15. I hope I'm right about Andre being Falice's Son/secret F.B.I. agent. Lynch played Austin on Disney's Austin&Ally. Thanks, Lauren. Yeah, it does make an interesting triangle.
Well Betty just did a DNA test on Chic using his dental floss and now she knows he's not her brother. But I don't think that Chic can pull off posing as Jughead.

And it looks like Archie has joined the Lodge family, even doing the whole thing with cutting his hand and practically singing his name in blood in a ledger with Hiram. I'm wondering how far Archie is willing to take this. And while Archie did manage to get his dad to opt out of running for mayor, Hermione decided to run for mayor instead! But I did like how Veronica protected Archie by telling her father that she told Jughead about Pop's Diner when it was actually Archie.

Okay, so now Clifford Blossom has a long lost twin brother? That seems like a soap opera twist. But I guess this now means that Claudius and Penelope are gonna try and wage a war against the Lodges now. Seems like everyone wants to do that. Still no Falice in this episode, and I'm really concerned about how naïve Alice has been about Chic. I hope Betty deals with that guy soon.
Old 03-16-2018, 08:24 PM
Total Fan

Well, she tested his DNA to Blossom DNA, so there's still a chance he could be Alice's Son. He gets plastic surgery to look exactly like Jughead. Yep Archie Lodge is rising. I could be wrong, but I think there was a quick Falice eye glance scene.
Old 03-17-2018, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Heroes

wtf why would he get plastic surgery to look like juggie wtf haha but yeach considering i get the imrpession he isnt the real chic at all maybe but not sure but betty is funny in promo being all scary to him haha why doesnt she just tell alicce unless he really isnt a blossom like u say and half fps child

ok so i got new feels for drizella henry last ep

and lets just say deaddddddddd

omg but also so random cliffords twin bro shows up i really thought for a min the dad faked his death i was like cheryls reaction

and archie becoming blood brothers with hiram cracked me up so ****in much

and hope u enjoyed ur bday sam and crazy cat dancing and partying lmao

alex they should do au eps in season 3 what if jack had still lived thatd be epid
Old 03-17-2018, 04:57 AM
Total Fan

Well if Chic turns out to be a fake, and/or his plans get foiled by Jughead, I could see him wanting revenge. Plus if Chic really is Falice's Son, then he would think Jughead stole his rightful birthright. Henry&Drizella. Popbuzz knows what's up, and there's no denying Popbuzz ships Falice. https://twitter.com/popbuzz/status/974250940957167616

Last edited by dragonfire; 03-17-2018 at 06:28 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top