Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2018, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Well, I don't know about that. Archie has gotten a little dark for Superman lately, don't you think? And Jughead is starting to act more like The Punisher lately.

I know you can't rush art, but I'm getting anxious. And I haven't had a chance to watch last night's Riverdale yet, so I'll let you know what I think after I watch it tonight.

Yeah, of course, Andre. But he still hasn't had much to do on the show and he's hardly there.
Yes, Hiram's plan to turn Archie over to the dark side is working beautifully. Nah Jughead still acts like RD's Batman or I guess RD's Robin. Which would make FP RD's Batman. I believe good things come to people who wait. Well after you watch 2x14 you might change your mind about Andre. Bronson Pinchot Joins Netflix’s Sabrina Series As Recurring | Deadline

Last edited by dragonfire; 03-09-2018 at 01:14 AM
Old 03-09-2018, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yes, Hiram's plan to turn Archie over to the dark side is working beautifully. Nah Jughead still acts like RD's Batman or I guess RD's Robin. Which would make FP RD's Batman. I believe good things come to people who wait. Well after you watch 2x14 you might change your mind about Andre. Bronson Pinchot Joins Netflix’s Sabrina Series As Recurring | Deadline
Oh, really? I've only seen the first half of the episode, so I'm not caught up yet. I see that Andre had more screen time in this episode. I don't know that Archie is entirely turning to the dark side, but I like how Veronica told him that it's them against the world. And Dark Betty came out to punish Jughead for kissing Veronica.

Wow, Bronson Pinchot? I haven't seen him on TV in a LOOOOOONG time. Lauren probably won't know who he is at all. Thanks, dragonfire.

And Lauren, can you please go to the Milo thread?

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 03-09-2018 at 06:15 PM
Old 03-09-2018, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, really? I've only seen the first half of the episode, so I'm not caught up yet. I see that Andre had more screen time in this episode.

Wow, Bronson Pinchot? I haven't seen him on TV in a LOOOOOONG time. Lauren probably won't know who he is at all. Thanks, dragonfire.
Speaking of Andre. Did you notice the gun/holster he secretly carried? And what about when they said Andre would be close by but unseen? Or something like that. Could be more possible clues that he's a secret F.B.I. agent. No problem.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Speaking of Andre. Did you notice the gun/holster he secretly carried? And what about when they said Andre would be close by but unseen? Or something like that. Could be more possible clues that he's a secret F.B.I. agent. No problem.
Yeah, I did notice the gun holster, and so did Archie. And yeah, it did seem a bit odd that Andre would so recklessly allow himself to be seen by Veronica. I guess we'll find out. I'm curious to know what he and Archie were talking about.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

did everyone finish the new Jessica Jones yet? It took me 2 days.... no way I was going to do 13- 50 minute episodes in one day...

it was pretty tame compared to all the other Marvel series...
Old 03-10-2018, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i liked drk betty punishing juggie

but yeah the kiss wasnt so bad and juggie didnt care about archie betty kiss yess they were happy couple throughout god i thought it was stupid that veronica went upstairs with the guy alone and those ppl attacking it was just so random and havent these kids gone through enough ****

and loved cheryl and toni scenes her ****in mom is a monster. and chic just keeps creeping me out lol

whose branson?

and dave i havet gtten round to seeing all the marvel shows yet hehe

did u already see this dragonfire?

Old 03-10-2018, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! No, I don't get the Netflix shows, Dave.

Hi, Lauren! Did you see Riverdale? We didn't get any Falice scenes, unfortunately, but we did get lots of Bughead and Varchie! They both made noise in their bedrooms. Why were their rooms so close together? Archie is such a badass now, and I'm liking Andre's character more. OMG, Cheryl's mom is becoming such a whore. I liked the Cheryl/Toni scenes, but we're just now finding out about this Heather girl that Cheryl was into? And I'm assuming Cheryl is bisexual because she did come on to Archie last season.

Bronson Pinchot, Lauren. Not Branson. He was on the TV show Perfect Strangers, and he also had a small part in the movie True Romance. I knew you wouldn't know him.

Thanks for the Falice pic, Lauren! When does that episode air?

Oh, and we're switching to Daylight Savings Time here in the USA tomorrow.
Old 03-10-2018, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oh no Alex... well I don't know the complete schedule.... but this month would be a good idea to get a free trial of Netflix

Lauren...hope you can watch JJ soon
Old 03-10-2018, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm liking Andre's character more.
Speaking of Andre. When he was wearing a leather jacket, didn't he kinda look like FP? Oh, I had a feeling Hiram would buy the Register. To answer your question Lauren, yes I have already seen that Falice pic. Oh I'm a bit excited for the next episode of OUAT.

Last edited by dragonfire; 03-11-2018 at 12:58 AM
Old 03-11-2018, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope everyone switched over to daylight savings time okay!

Quote:
Speaking of Andre. When he was wearing a leather jacket, didn't he kinda look like FP? Oh, I had a feeling Hiram would buy the Register. To answer your question Lauren, yes I have already seen that Falice pic. Oh I'm a bit excited for the next episode of OUAT.
Yeah, I did notice that a little, dragonfire. But I'm not gonna jump to any conclusions just yet. Man, Hiram buying the Register is something I didn't expect. And why are you excited about OUAT? Isn't this the final season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
oh no Alex... well I don't know the complete schedule.... but this month would be a good idea to get a free trial of Netflix

Lauren...hope you can watch JJ soon
Thanks for letting me know, Dave. But I'm still not entirely interested in those Netflix shows, except maybe Daredevil and The Punisher.
Old 03-11-2018, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Yeah, I did notice that a little, dragonfire. But I'm not gonna jump to any conclusions just yet. Man, Hiram buying the Register is something I didn't expect. And why are you excited about OUAT? Isn't this the final season?
Ok. I wonder why Hal sold it to Hiram in the first place? Like did Hiram found out about Hal&Penelope? Or did they made a deal where if Hal sold it, Hiram would take care of Chic for Hal? Well, let's just say something happens, and I know Lauren won't like it.
Old 03-12-2018, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire!

Quote:
Ok. I wonder why Hal sold it to Hiram in the first place? Like did Hiram found out about Hal&Penelope? Or did they made a deal where if Hal sold it, Hiram would take care of Chic for Hal? Well, let's just say something happens, and I know Lauren won't like it.
Oh, so Hal sold it? I wasn't sure who owned the place. Maybe Hal did it to get back at Alice? And even if Hiram found out about Hal and Penelope, that secret already came out, so what good would it do?

Oh man, does something bad happen to a character Lauren likes? Or is it a ship problem?
Old 03-12-2018, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Oh, so Hal sold it? I wasn't sure who owned the place. Maybe Hal did it to get back at Alice? And even if Hiram found out about Hal and Penelope, that secret already came out, so what good would it do?

Oh man, does something bad happen to a character Lauren likes? Or is it a ship problem?
I think Hal does since back in S1 he fired Alice. Well I think Alice still doesn't know about Hal&Penelope, but yeah Hal probably did do it to spite Alice, and if they fired her I think she'll join forces with Bughead. Oh with Jughead seeing right through Chic's facade, I think Chic's days are numbered. More like ship related.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think Hal does since back in S1 he fired Alice. Well I think Alice still doesn't know about Hal&Penelope, but yeah Hal probably did do it to spite Alice, and if they fired her I think she'll join forces with Bughead. Oh with Jughead seeing right through Chic's facade, I think Chic's days are numbered. More like ship related.
Wait, Hal fired her? I don't remember that. And Betty knows about Hal and Penelope, so I think that's all Hal needs hanging over him. I don't know if Hiram can really blackmail him with that.

I think Alice has already joined forces with Bughead. But we need Falice soon because I'm getting impatient. And I agree with you, I think Chic is gonna be gone soon because Jughead already can't stand him. Too bad Archie and Veronica haven't met Chic yet because they could probably make him disappear.

So which ship is Lauren gonna be upset about? And when is Lauren gonna show up here?
Old 03-12-2018, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Wait, Hal fired her? I don't remember that. And Betty knows about Hal and Penelope, so I think that's all Hal needs hanging over him. I don't know if Hiram can really blackmail him with that.

I think Alice has already joined forces with Bughead. But we need Falice soon because I'm getting impatient. And I agree with you, I think Chic is gonna be gone soon because Jughead already can't stand him. Too bad Archie and Veronica haven't met Chic yet because they could probably make him disappear.

So which ship is Lauren gonna be upset about?
Yes, it's the episode where she throws the brick through the window. I'm talking about Alice&Bughead joining forces to investigate the Lodges. Falice is a masterpiece that can't be rushed. Chic messed up when he threatened Jughead's Wifey&Step-Mom/Mother-In-Law. I think Bughead will take care of Chic. Well remember the ship I liked, and Lauren kinda didn't like it?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread