Fan Forum Legend

falice be so cute

southside ftw

as long as bughead never break up again im cool yo cant go through that again

so excited thursday ur guys wednesday
Old 03-04-2018, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
falice be so cute

southside ftw

I know right? Southside always for the win. I hope they don't break up because if it turns out they do have a secret Brother, they need to be together for that fantastic reveal. Plus can't forget about Gladys&JB as well.
Old 03-04-2018, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No problem. The first picture is a picture of Archie, and the second picture is a picture of FP aka the Serpent King. I didn't they were. You said the stuff with Reggie&Josie and the others were boring, and I agreed with you.
OMG, I'm sorry, dragonfire. I didn't know you meant the same thing I did. I'm sorry. And thanks for explaining the pics. But how long will Jughead be the Serpent King? I'm thinking that it's becoming dangerous for him.

Quote:
falice be so cute

southside ftw

so excited thursday ur guys wednesday
Hi, Lauren! So you're Southside too, huh?

I don't think Bughead will break up, but Varchie can't break up either.

Yep, three more days until Riverdale is back! And it'll be my day off Thursday so I can stay up late and watch!
Old 03-04-2018, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
OMG, I'm sorry, dragonfire. I didn't know you meant the same thing I did. I'm sorry. And thanks for explaining the pics. But how long will Jughead be the Serpent King? I'm thinking that it's becoming dangerous for him.

It's no problem. I didn't say Jughead, I said FP. Oh, I wonder if they're planning a love triangle with Jughead&Veronica&Betty?
Old 03-05-2018, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It's no problem. I didn't say Jughead, I said FP. Oh, I wonder if they're planning a love triangle with Jughead&Veronica&Betty?
OMG, sorry. I'm not all there today.

Uhh, no. I don't think that'll happen. I do think it's possible that there will be a love quadrangle since Betty still hasn't told Jughead about her kiss with Archie. And if Veronica crosses the line with Jughead that could make Archie and Betty decide to hook up with each other. But I don't think either will happen.

Only two more days until Riverdale comes back!
Old 03-05-2018, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OMG, sorry. I'm not all there today.

Uhh, no. I don't think that'll happen. I do think it's possible that there will be a love quadrangle since Betty still hasn't told Jughead about her kiss with Archie. And if Veronica crosses the line with Jughead that could make Archie and Betty decide to hook up with each other. But I don't think either will happen.
It's no problem. Well, when it comes to the core four. I think Archie will continue to secretly pine after Betty, and maybe Veronica develops a secret hate crush on Jughead.
Old 03-05-2018, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It's no problem. Well, when it comes to the core four. I think Archie will continue to secretly pine after Betty, and maybe Veronica develops a secret hate crush on Jughead.
Don't you think that'll make things really complicated between Archie and Jughead, and Betty and Veronica? You'd break up two relationships and two friendships at the same time.

Oh, and did anyone watch the Oscars? I heard it was the lowest rated Oscars show in history.

And Timeless is back this month, and so it Shadowhunters, for anyone who watches.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Don't you think that'll make things really complicated between Archie and Jughead, and Betty and Veronica? You'd break up two relationships and two friendships at the same time.
Well, I think the secret pining&hate crush from Archie&Veronica would be one-sided. Look at what RAS just posted on Twitter! https://twitter.com/WriterRAS/status/971042375974862848

Last edited by dragonfire; 03-06-2018 at 08:40 AM
Old 03-06-2018, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, I think the secret pining&hate crush from Archie&Veronica would be one-sided. Look at what RAS just posted on Twitter! https://twitter.com/WriterRAS/status/971042375974862848
One sided for whom, sum1? I still think that Betty has some feelings for Archie, but I don't think that Archie would do that to Jughead, and I do believe that Archie loves Veronica and vice versa.

OMG, did he say Falice is canon? So when are we gonna start seeming some of this canon on the show? I hope this week's episode can fit some Falice into it while they're also engaging in Varchie/Bughead debauchery.

I miss you, Lauren!
Old 03-06-2018, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
One sided for whom, sum1? I still think that Betty has some feelings for Archie, but I don't think that Archie would do that to Jughead, and I do believe that Archie loves Veronica and vice versa.

OMG, did he say Falice is canon? So when are we gonna start seeming some of this canon on the show? I hope this week's episode can fit some Falice into it while they're also engaging in Varchie/Bughead debauchery.
I'm not sum1. Well, either way as long as there's Falice, Falice love child, Jughead, and Jughead being the hero RD deserves but doesn't need right now I'm good. Yep, he said Falice is canon! Now we just need Falice love child.
Old 03-07-2018, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

love traingle btw betty veronica and jug veronicas taken enough of bettys men cant believe just said that hahaha

hot bughead getting it on tomorrow

jughead is not falice love chid wtf :Lmao:
Old 03-07-2018, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
love traingle btw betty veronica and jug veronicas taken enough of bettys men cant believe just said that hahaha

Well, I think Jughead would reject Veronica. I didn't say he was their love child. I was just naming things that would keep me interested in the show. Like Jughead&Justice. Oh it seems Skeet commented on RAS Falice is canon post and said Hahaha!!! Stolen thoughts!!!
Old 03-07-2018, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

hot bughead getting it on tomorrow

Hi, Lauren! OMG, did you just say that Veronica has taken enough of Betty's men? So you're acknowledging that Archie was Betty's man? And there wouldn't be a love triangle, it would be a quadrangle. Until I hear Betty tell Jughead about her kiss with Archie, she's still hiding things from him.

No, Jughead is not Falice's child.

Next week is the season 2 finale of This Is Us, Lauren! I'm posting the promo there and you have to watch it! It's got a surprise ending!

Quote:
I'm not sum1. Well, either way as long as there's Falice, Falice love child, Jughead, and Jughead being the hero RD deserves but doesn't need right now I'm good. Yep, he said Falice is canon! Now we just need Falice love child.
Oh, FML. I'm sorry, dragonfire. I was on my other board before I came here, so I called you sum1 by mistake.

I'm sure there will be Falice, I just want them to get around to doing it already. And RD likes both Jughead and Archie as his heroes in different ways. And who do you want to be the Falice love child?
Old 03-07-2018, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Oh, FML. I'm sorry, dragonfire. I was on my other board before I came here, so I called you sum1 by mistake.

I'm sure there will be Falice, I just want them to get around to doing it already. And RD likes both Jughead and Archie as his heroes in different ways. And who do you want to be the Falice love child?
It's no problem. Again you can't rush art. Yeah Jughead is RD's Batman, and Archie is RD's Superman. Andre.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It's no problem. Again you can't rush art. Yeah Jughead is RD's Batman, and Archie is RD's Superman. Andre.
Well, I don't know about that. Archie has gotten a little dark for Superman lately, don't you think? And Jughead is starting to act more like The Punisher lately.

I know you can't rush art, but I'm getting anxious. And I haven't had a chance to watch last night's Riverdale yet, so I'll let you know what I think after I watch it tonight.

Yeah, of course, Andre. But he still hasn't had much to do on the show and he's hardly there.

You gonna post here anytime soon, Lauren?