Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2018, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

But why would the Lodges want to break up Varchie by bringing Archie into the family? It seems like a rather weird way of doing that. You'd think they'd want to distance him from the family. And are you sure that Hermione and Hiram are on the same page regarding Archie? Why did Hermione drag Archie out to the middle of nowhere without Hiram? And why did Andre refer to Hermione as "the boss?"

And you know, you could post here once in a while, Lauren.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
But why would the Lodges want to break up Varchie by bringing Archie into the family? It seems like a rather weird way of doing that. You'd think they'd want to distance him from the family. And are you sure that Hermione and Hiram are on the same page regarding Archie? Why did Hermione drag Archie out to the middle of nowhere without Hiram? And why did Andre refer to Hermione as "the boss?"

And you know, you could post here once in a while, Lauren.
The theory is that Hiram plans to corrupt Archie with the Mafia and change him into someone Veronica hates. Plus didn't Veronica say she didn't want Archie in the family circle/Mafia? Maybe Hermione wants Archie around as a puppet. Maybe because Hermione is really Andre's boss, but she doesn't know he's a secret F.B.I. agent. Oh Madchen posted this on Twitter. https://twitter.com/madchenamick/sta...04958267932672
Old 03-01-2018, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
The theory is that Hiram plans to corrupt Archie with the Mafia and change him into someone Veronica hates. Plus didn't Veronica say she didn't want Archie in the family circle/Mafia? Maybe Hermione wants Archie around as a puppet. Maybe because Hermione is really Andre's boss, but she doesn't know he's a secret F.B.I. agent. Oh Madchen posted this on Twitter. https://twitter.com/madchenamick/sta...04958267932672
I don't know, that makes Hermione's motives seem way too simplistic. Although I do think that you may have a point about Hiram wanting to push Veronica away from Archie by brining him into the family business. But then what would he do with Archie afterwards since Archie being Veronica's boyfriend is the only reason he's even in the family in the first place? I think I'm gonna wait and see what Hermione's motives are, because I think she's being a lot more clever than you suspect.

Thanks for the link, dragonfire! Madchen is just great with this stuff. She's such a shipper.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't know, that makes Hermione's motives seem way too simplistic. Although I do think that you may have a point about Hiram wanting to push Veronica away from Archie by brining him into the family business. But then what would he do with Archie afterwards since Archie being Veronica's boyfriend is the only reason he's even in the family in the first place? I think I'm gonna wait and see what Hermione's motives are, because I think she's being a lot more clever than you suspect.

Thanks for the link, dragonfire! Madchen is just great with this stuff. She's such a shipper.
Well, I think after Varchie breaks up, Hiram would kick Archie to the curb. Plus I think Hiram also wants to turn the town against their famous golden boy and his beloved Dad as well. Oh, I know she is, I noticed that even in the pilot. No problem, and she is the Captain of Falice. Oh Skeet commented on it and said Coop er up so she can Jones instead!!
Old 03-02-2018, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey all how is everyone?
Can't wait to see Riverdale next week
Old 03-02-2018, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Chrissy! It's nice to see you! We've missed you! I'm doing okay, thanks! I hope you're doing okay.

The only problem is that we're getting hit by a storm and it went from rain to snow. I really hate March weather, but it's only 18 more days until Spring!

Yep, I can't wait for Riverdale to come back too! Only five more days!

Quote:
Well, I think after Varchie breaks up, Hiram would kick Archie to the curb. Plus I think Hiram also wants to turn the town against their famous golden boy and his beloved Dad as well. Oh, I know she is, I noticed that even in the pilot. No problem, and she is the Captain of Falice. Oh Skeet commented on it and said Coop er up so she can Jones instead!!

Wow, you really think that Veronica would break up with Archie, dragonfire? And why would Hiram kick Archie to the curb after Archie learns everything he's gonna learn about the Lodge family business? I still think that Hermione is looking out for Archie and that she's not gonna let Hiram break him and Veronica up.

OMG, Skeet said that?
Old 03-02-2018, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Wow, you really think that Veronica would break up with Archie, dragonfire? And why would Hiram kick Archie to the curb after Archie learns everything he's gonna learn about the Lodge family business? I still think that Hermione is looking out for Archie and that she's not gonna let Hiram break him and Veronica up.

OMG, Skeet said that?
If Hiram had Archie do something so terrible, then yes. Because his mission to corrupt Archie's heart&mind with the Mafia and it ends with a Varchie break-up would be complete. In other words, Hiram takes RD's golden boy and brings him down to his level. Yep, the co-captain of Falice said that.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
If Hiram had Archie do something so terrible, then yes. Because his mission to corrupt Archie's heart&mind with the Mafia and it ends with a Varchie break-up would be complete. In other words, Hiram takes RD's golden boy and brings him down to his level. Yep, the co-captain of Falice said that.
Well, I don't think that Hiram would kick Archie to the curb after having him learn so much about the organization. Don't you think that the closer Archie gets to Hiram's business, the more potential there is for Hiram to have Archie killed if he ends up kicking Archie out of the family after successfully breaking up him and Veronica? I don't think Hermione would stand for that, and I don't think Veronica would allow her dad to do that either.

Well we're just gonna have to wait to see what happens in the next episode. It looks like the next episode will focus on the kids, but hopefully there'll be some Falice coming soon.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, I don't think that Hiram would kick Archie to the curb after having him learn so much about the organization. Don't you think that the closer Archie gets to Hiram's business, the more potential there is for Hiram to have Archie killed if he ends up kicking Archie out of the family after successfully breaking up him and Veronica? I don't think Hermione would stand for that, and I don't think Veronica would allow her dad to do that either.

Well we're just gonna have to wait to see what happens in the next episode. It looks like the next episode will focus on the kids, but hopefully there'll be some Falice coming soon.
Well, I don't think he would teach Archie everything about the organization. Really I see it more as him manipulating Archie than teaching him. You know like when he told Archie to take the law into his own hands, and when he said he was impressed with Archie beating up Nick St. Claire. Yeah, besides Jughead vs the Lodges, the kid/teen stuff bores me.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

wait hold it why do we think varchie is breaking up

im dying to get my hands on the new riverdale funko pops this week i want them alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

look alex i posted

hey chrissy
Old 03-02-2018, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
For now, it's just a theory. Oh Now look at what Madchen posted on Twitter&Instagram. And not only did she post it on FaliceFriday, but she said FaliceFriday as well. https://twitter.com/madchenamick/sta...76162556796929
Old 03-03-2018, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, thanks for that link, dragonfire! That's an awesome Falice pic that Madchen tweeted! She and Skeet are such shippers!

Quote:
Well, I don't think he would teach Archie everything about the organization. Really I see it more as him manipulating Archie than teaching him. You know like when he told Archie to take the law into his own hands, and when he said he was impressed with Archie beating up Nick St. Claire. Yeah, besides Jughead vs the Lodges, the kid/teen stuff bores me.
Well, I'll just have to disagree with you about that, dragonfire. I don't think the writers are just gonna toss Varchie aside, and while I do agree with you that too much of the kid/teen stuff is boring, like the stuff with Josie and Reggie and the others, I don't think Varchie is either boring or kids stuff, not with the Lodge family drama going on. I like Varchie, Bughead, Falice, and the stuff with the Lodges and the Blossoms. Those things make the show.

HIIIIIII, LAUREN!!! I'm glad to see you post here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)

im dying to get my hands on the new riverdale funko pops this week i want them alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

look alex i posted
Varchie won't break up, Lauren. The writers like them too much. And don't worry, there's only four more days until Riverdale comes back! And you still have to watch This Is Us!
Old 03-03-2018, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Aww, thanks for that link, dragonfire! That's an awesome Falice pic that Madchen tweeted! She and Skeet are such shippers!

Well, I'll just have to disagree with you about that, dragonfire. I don't think the writers are just gonna toss Varchie aside, and while I do agree with you that too much of the kid/teen stuff is boring, like the stuff with Josie and Reggie and the others, I don't think Varchie is either boring or kids stuff, not with the Lodge family drama going on. I like Varchie, Bughead, Falice, and the stuff with the Lodges and the Blossoms. Those things make the show.

No problem. That picture makes me speechless. Well they are the Captains of Falice. Yes the stuff with them is boring. Yes, I agree with all that. Oh Skeet posted this on Instagram, and the second picture is the Serpent King. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf3n6ZeF...en-by=skeetme1
Old 03-03-2018, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, thanks for that pic, dragonfire! Is that a pic from the newest episode? And which one is the Serpent King?

Varchie are never boring, dragonfire.
Old 03-03-2018, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OMG, thanks for that pic, dragonfire! Is that a pic from the newest episode? And which one is the Serpent King?

Varchie are never boring, dragonfire.
No problem. The first picture is a picture of Archie, and the second picture is a picture of FP aka the Serpent King. I didn't they were. You said the stuff with Reggie&Josie and the others were boring, and I agreed with you.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread