Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2018, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, the thing with blondes. What, no love for the Marvel redheads? That's Marvel's thing!

And I have to go to bed now, dragonfire. So I'll talk to you tomorrow. 11 days until Riverdale! Goodnight!

Goodnight, Dave!
Old 02-24-2018, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

alex u should watch marvel movie just this once and forget why u dont watch marvel movies!!

love marvel red heads

damn i want iris to have superpowers too loved the promo poster for it!!!!

11 days whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

and alex i havent been able to help tia cause been too busy look how ive done with this board but uve really held it together and dave
Old 02-25-2018, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren hope things are going ok
Old 02-25-2018, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yeah, the thing with blondes. What, no love for the Marvel redheads? That's Marvel's thing!

Well, I don't mind the Marvel redheads, it's just I'm more into blondes&brunettes. Oh it's interesting that Madchen said Alice is based off of Carolyn from American Beauty because it seems Carolyn has affair with a guy, who brings out her wild side.
Old 02-25-2018, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! I'm gonna try and be on the Legends board tonight.

Hi, dragonfire! I see. Well, Marvel does have some fetching blondes and brunettes as well. And a few silver haired ladies too.

Oh, I never saw American Beauty, so I don't know that reference. But I really hope Madchen can deliver on all the stuff she's teasing us with.

Hi, Lauren! I was in a really lousy mood the last few days and I was really depressed, and you normally cheer me up, so I really missed you.

I know what you mean, Lauren. But I've grown up reading these characters and I love them like family, and I'm just tired of seeing Hollywood abuse them. I'm gonna wait and see what the MCU does first.

I like all Marvel women.

I'm not gonna comment about Iris West.

Yep, 11 days until Riverdale comes back! I know, I hate waiting.

I understand how busy you've been, Lauren. I'm glad to help out holding the board together, but I miss you terribly. Just try and come here when you can, and I hope once you're settled into your new job you get some free time.
Old 02-25-2018, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire! I see. Well, Marvel does have some fetching blondes and brunettes as well. And a few silver haired ladies too.

Oh, I never saw American Beauty, so I don't know that reference. But I really hope Madchen can deliver on all the stuff she's teasing us with.
I know, but IRL I'm more into blones&brunettes. Well, I never saw it either, but it seems unfaithful Wife is listed in Carolyn's character analysis. I believe she will. Oh we got another parallel between Falice&Bughead. In 2x13 when FP came into Pops, Alice turned her head and looked at him. In 1x2 when Jughead came into Pops, Betty turned her head and looked at him.
Old 02-26-2018, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

work sucks right now cause literally call i get in the call centre i have to put them on hold and ask how do i answer there querie superannuation is a ****in complicated subject maybe u americans are lucky u dont have it olol dont know why i didnt stick with retail kick me

im sorry alex i dont wanna hear that only i can be emo lets see how i can cheer u up...

ok this is the only gif i know that will cheer anyone up or is it just me

i will make sure i come here daily this week k!

and riverdale not being on is also enough reason to be depressed each week nothing tolook fwd to

but also im sure if ia grew up reading comics like u alex id feel the same cause i always choose the book over the movie thats made after

we need that flaice bughead camparison gif dragonfire
Old 02-26-2018, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I know, but IRL I'm more into blones&brunettes. Well, I never saw it either, but it seems unfaithful Wife is listed in Carolyn's character analysis. I believe she will. Oh we got another parallel between Falice&Bughead. In 2x13 when FP came into Pops, Alice turned her head and looked at him. In 1x2 when Jughead came into Pops, Betty turned her head and looked at him.
Ah, I see. And you didn't see American Beauty either?

Okay, okay, the Falice/Bughead comparisons are pretty convincing. But let's not forget about how Varchie first met at Pops.

Hi, Lauren! I sent you a PM, I hope you got it.

Wow, that's your job? Do you talk on the phone a lot, Lauren?

OMG, you're lucky you're out of retail, Lauren. If I can get out of retail I'll never work there again because it's a dead end job. And what's superannuation?

I'm sorry for getting all emo, Lauren. I've just had a bad week with my flu and stuff.

I love that chicken gif! You did cheer me up, Lauren. Thanks. I wish you could be here more often to cheer me up. I'm glad you'll be here more this week!

Don't worry, Riverdale will be back soon, Lauren. It's pretty much the only CW show I look forward to now.

Well, Lauren, the way a lot of girls are about The Hunger Games, Twilight, The Mortal Instruments, and Fifty Shades of Grey, that's what I'm like with Marvel and DC comics.
Old 02-26-2018, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ah, I see. And you didn't see American Beauty either?

Okay, okay, the Falice/Bughead comparisons are pretty convincing. But let's not forget about how Varchie first met at Pops.
Nope. Falice&Bughead rhymes like poetry. I wonder if Fred&Hermione first met in a similar way?
Old 02-27-2018, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Nope. Falice&Bughead rhymes like poetry. I wonder if Fred&Hermione first met in a similar way?
Fred and Hermione? So are you still hoping they get back together in case something bad ends up happening to Hiram?

Varchie is poetic too. And OMG, I can't believe we still have to wait a week for the next episode.

I'm starting to think the MCU was a bad idea. I wouldn't have minded just a group of movies to lead into The Avengers - Captain America, Iron Man, Ant-Man, etc. - But now with Spider-Man and Black Panther and Guardians of the Galaxy, I think things are getting too franchised out. I think all these sequels and comic book movies are killing the Hollywood film industry. I used to think of how cool it would be to see my comic book heroes come to the screen in a shared universe, but now I think it's oversaturating Hollywood. And the DCEU is just a mess. Joss Whedon quit Batgirl, so now that's another director gone. I'm thinking that maybe TV is the best place for comic book stories and cinema should remain more innovative and creative and try to do different things. The X-Men movies have been good so far, but if they join the MCU they'll probably have the same thing happen. From what I've heard, 2016-2017 were the worst years for the box office in decades.
Old 02-27-2018, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Fred and Hermione? So are you still hoping they get back together in case something bad ends up happening to Hiram?

Varchie is poetic too. And OMG, I can't believe we still have to wait a week for the next episode.

I'm starting to think the MCU was a bad idea. I wouldn't have minded just a group of movies to lead into The Avengers - Captain America, Iron Man, Ant-Man, etc. - But now with Spider-Man and Black Panther and Guardians of the Galaxy, I think things are getting too franchised out. I think all these sequels and comic book movies are killing the Hollywood film industry. I used to think of how cool it would be to see my comic book heroes come to the screen in a shared universe, but now I think it's oversaturating Hollywood. And the DCEU is just a mess. Joss Whedon quit Batgirl, so now that's another director gone. I'm thinking that maybe TV is the best place for comic book stories and cinema should remain more innovative and creative and try to do different things. The X-Men movies have been good so far, but if they join the MCU they'll probably have the same thing happen. From what I've heard, 2016-2017 were the worst years for the box office in decades.
What I meant was, I wonder if Fred&Hermione first met in a similar way that Varchie did. I even wonder if Fred got involved with the Mafia-like Archie. I think the box office been great for Disney.
Old 02-27-2018, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
What I meant was, I wonder if Fred&Hermione first met in a similar way that Varchie did. I even wonder if Fred got involved with the Mafia-like Archie. I think the box office been great for Disney.
Ohhh, I see. I was wondering what you mean. Maybe they did, who knows?

The box office has been great for their Marvel movies, but nothing else. And I don't want the MCU to get oversaturated. I prefer to keep things with the Avengers.

Where are you, Lauren? I've missed you a lot.
Old 02-27-2018, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ohhh, I see. I was wondering what you mean. Maybe they did, who knows?

The box office has been great for their Marvel movies, but nothing else. And I don't want the MCU to get oversaturated. I prefer to keep things with the Avengers.

I could see it happening. Oh if it turns out that the Lodges was the ones who had Fred shot. I think he knows it and hasn't said anything because he knows if he keeps his mouth shut, he and Archie are safe. Star Wars says hello. Let's face it the Mouse is taking over Hollywood.
Old 02-28-2018, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I could see it happening. Oh if it turns out that the Lodges was the ones who had Fred shot. I think he knows it and hasn't said anything because he knows if he keeps his mouth shut, he and Archie are safe. Star Wars says hello. Let's face it the Mouse is taking over Hollywood.
Actually, I've heard that Star Wars still isn't saving Hollywood. The Mouse may be taking over Hollywood, but that isn't saying much when Hollywood's box-office is still down overall. And I honestly don't want Disney running all of Hollywood.

Oh, so you still think the Lodges had Fred shot? Just Hiram, or did Hermione know? I still can't believe she'd allow that to happen to Fred. And if Fred is keeping his mouth shut, then what's Hermione's interest in Archie, aside from the fact that he's dating her daughter?
Old 02-28-2018, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Actually, I've heard that Star Wars still isn't saving Hollywood. The Mouse may be taking over Hollywood, but that isn't saying much when Hollywood's box-office is still down overall. And I honestly don't want Disney running all of Hollywood.

Oh, so you still think the Lodges had Fred shot? Just Hiram, or did Hermione know? I still can't believe she'd allow that to happen to Fred. And if Fred is keeping his mouth shut, then what's Hermione's interest in Archie, aside from the fact that he's dating her daughter?
I could see it happening. Yes. Maybe Hiram? I mean it would drive a huge wedge between Archie&Hiram. Well, the theory I read is that the Lodges wants to corrupt Archie with the Mafia so it'll lead to Varchie breaking up.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread