Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2018, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I heard there was a Falice scene, but it was cut short because of an Archie scene? And Toni knows what happened to Cheryl?

I'm gonna watch Riverdale tonight before I go to bed. I like having something to watch that I can fall asleep to when it's over.
Old 03-30-2018, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i watched it first thing this morning best way to start the day

juggie coming through with serpents for betty and her mama chic finally getting kicked out

archie and hiram cracking me up with there mafia talk mwhahaha toni and cheryl my babies and falice omg she went to fps place looking all dolled up and seductive would love to know what happened next in that scene!!!

quite an episode

need game of thrones back in my life hjkhjkljk i think not airing got till next yr sophies one busy girl

sorry i havent been on alex i miss u work just had me passing out when i got home but long easter weekend is here wheeee

wah wha pm now dragonfire is scaring me

oh musical ep i feel like thats gonna be an au ep or something cause like bughead in a really strong place same with varchie and love cheryl being carrie hehehehehehehe
Old 03-30-2018, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i watched it first thing this morning best way to start the day

juggie coming through with serpents for betty and her mama chic finally getting kicked out

archie and hiram cracking me up with there mafia talk mwhahaha toni and cheryl my babies and falice omg she went to fps place looking all dolled up and seductive would love to know what happened next in that scene!!!

quite an episode

need game of thrones back in my life hjkhjkljk i think not airing got till next yr sophies one busy girl

sorry i havent been on alex i miss u work just had me passing out when i got home but long easter weekend is here wheeee

wah wha pm now dragonfire is scaring me

oh musical ep i feel like thats gonna be an au ep or something cause like bughead in a really strong place same with varchie and love cheryl being carrie hehehehehehehe
Old 03-30-2018, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)

falice omg she went to fps place looking all dolled up and seductive would love to know what happened next in that scene!!!
Well, I'm sure she didn't show up to chit-chat. Madchen posted the video where she sat on Skeet's lap at Paleyfest. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg9XopJg_ZR/

Last edited by dragonfire; 03-30-2018 at 01:41 PM
Old 03-30-2018, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that Instagram link, dragonfire! I just saw the episode and FP and Alice totally got together in the end! And I loved how the Serpents came to the rescue and kicked those two lowlifes out of Alice's house. And Alice finally kicked Chic out!

Hi, Lauren! I know you had work, I'm just glad to see you. I missed you a lot. Thanks for texting me too. Are you still enjoying the monster cereals?

So you watched when you first woke up? I need to eat breakfast before I do anything.

OMG, did you notice Archie smirking after his talk with Hiram outside next to the limo? I think Archie is playing Hiram! He's even letting Reggie know that he can get the Bulldogs to support him and Josie! I think Archie might actually be working against Hiram the whole time. And I think you might be right about Andre being FBI, dragonfire. I don't know yet if he's Falice's son. And can you believe that Arthur Adams was working against Hiram for the other mob bosses the whole time? And did Archie just remember that Arthur was the Black Hood? And is Archie starting his own Black Hood gang?

I actually didn't like Cheryl and Toni kissing in front of the movie screen because I was like, "WTF are you doing? You don't have time for this, you gotta get the hell out of there! Kiss later!"

Don't worry, Lauren, Falice will eventually end up together. But dragonfire's PM told me that they may face a few bumps in the road before then. And yes, Cheryl is gonna play Carrie White in the Carrie musical! I can't wait to see who everyone else is playing. It looks like Bughead and Varchie are still doing well, but I don't know what's gonna happen with the school elections. Are they gonna be enemies until then? And it's too bad that Archie couldn't be there for his dad, but I know he's working to help Fred out. OMG, is Molly Ringwald sticking around longer this time as Mary?

And we're gonna have to wait another three weeks for the next Riverdale episode to find out.

Yeah, but I really wanted to see Tye and Sophie as Scott and Jean this year, Lauren. They're finally gonna get their loved story right with Dark Phoenix. And are you gonna see Tye's new Steven Spielberg movie, Ready Player One?
Old 03-30-2018, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks for that Instagram link, dragonfire! I just saw the episode and FP and Alice totally got together in the end!

And I think you might be right about Andre being FBI, dragonfire. I don't know yet if he's Falice's son.

Don't worry, Lauren, Falice will eventually end up together. But dragonfire's PM told me that they may face a few bumps in the road before then.
No problem but thank Madchen for posting the video. Of course they did. Well, I kinda moved on from Andre being Falice's Son. Like I believe either Falice's Son will show up at the end of S2, or it be revealed Chic killed the real Chic, but in a shocking twist Alice finds out she's pregnant with FP's baby. They will overcome those bumps. Oh now I can post these Falice interviews!
Quote:
"She happens to show up at somebody's doorstep to get a little something, something," Amick said coyly when asked about Alice's intentions with FP in that final scene. "A little serpent love maybe in a trailer."

Meanwhile, Ulrich maintains that the two adults were merely getting together to "drink coffee" and engage in "deep conversations" with one another.
'Riverdale' Stars Dish Hilarious Details About Choni's First Kiss & Falice's 'Serpent Love'! (Exclusive) | Entertainment Tonight
Old 03-30-2018, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No problem but thank Madchen for posting the video. Of course they did. Well, I kinda moved on from Andre being Falice's Son. Like I believe either Falice's Son will show up at the end of S2, or it be revealed Chic killed the real Chic, but in a shocking twist Alice finds out she's pregnant with FP's baby. They will overcome those bumps. Oh now I can post these Falice interviews! 'Riverdale' Stars Dish Hilarious Details About Choni's First Kiss & Falice's 'Serpent Love'! (Exclusive) | Entertainment Tonight
Thanks for that, dragonfire. Yeah, I'm sure they were just drinking coffee. Oh, I hope Chic didn't kill the real Chic. I'm hoping that their son shows up in the season finale like you said. And Alice pregnant again? You want that?

Well, even if Andre isn't Falice's son, I'm sure he and Archie are working together. Did you notice Archie's behavior in the episode? I think Archie's had a plan all along to get his dad out of trouble with the Lodges.
Old 03-30-2018, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks for that, dragonfire. Yeah, I'm sure they were just drinking coffee. Oh, I hope Chic didn't kill the real Chic. I'm hoping that their son shows up in the season finale like you said. And Alice pregnant again? You want that?

Well, even if Andre isn't Falice's son, I'm sure he and Archie are working together. Did you notice Archie's behavior in the episode? I think Archie's had a plan all along to get his dad out of trouble with the Lodges.
They did both. Well, I have been thinking why would the writers have Falice do that so early? Then it hit me. What if it results in a Falice baby? I could be wrong but S2 ending with Alice finding out she's pregnant with FP's baby would be a twist no one saw coming. No but if he did that's cool. Anyway, I agree with Madchen about a Falice&Bughead breakfast scene.
Quote:
Regardless of what exactly went down in that trailer, there's one thing the two Riverdale actors can both agree on: things would get pretty "awkward" if FP and Alice were to start dating due to the fact that their kids are also romantically involved.

"Yeah, I think that's pretty weird," Ulrich chuckled. "But I think that's what the show likes to embrace -- things that are a little off."

"It's a bit awkward," Amick agreed, "but nobody's related! I think it would be funny to see the four of them come to the breakfast table in the morning and see how awkward that would be.
'Riverdale' Stars Dish Hilarious Details About Choni's First Kiss & Falice's 'Serpent Love'! (Exclusive) | Entertainment Tonight
Old 03-31-2018, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
They did both. Well, I have been thinking why would the writers have Falice do that so early? Then it hit me. What if it results in a Falice baby? I could be wrong but S2 ending with Alice finding out she's pregnant with FP's baby would be a twist no one saw coming. No but if he did that's cool. Anyway, I agree with Madchen about a Falice&Bughead breakfast scene. 'Riverdale' Stars Dish Hilarious Details About Choni's First Kiss & Falice's 'Serpent Love'! (Exclusive) | Entertainment Tonight

Thanks, dragonfire! Sorry I disappeared. I had to go to bed because I get up for work at 4am.

That's a good point. What if there's a Falice baby? But do they really wanna do that? OMG, that would be a cool way to end the season, with Alice finding out she's pregnant just as Hal tries to reconcile with her? And Madchen wants that breakfast scene? Does that mean it'll happen, or she just wants one?

Oh, and is anyone doing anything for Easter tomorrow?
Old 03-31-2018, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks, dragonfire! Sorry I disappeared. I had to go to bed because I get up for work at 4am.

That's a good point. What if there's a Falice baby? But do they really wanna do that? OMG, that would be a cool way to end the season, with Alice finding out she's pregnant just as Hal tries to reconcile with her? And Madchen wants that breakfast scene? Does that mean it'll happen, or she just wants one?
No problem. I'm thinking she finds out around the same time Gladys&JB returns. Plus a Falice baby would be unexpected drama for Falice&Bughead. I think she just wants one, but let's hope it'll happen. Oh here's another Falice interview.
Quote:
“I think he’s a bit cautious,” Ulrich, tells Us Weekly exclusively about where FP’s head is at the moment he lets Alice in. “They’re both essentially still married. I think given his history, he’s trying to not follow his gut so much as his brain, so to speak. My feeling is that as exciting as it may be, they need to do it right if it’s going to happen.”

While FP’s gut is telling him “to steer clear,” the Scream alum says that his heart is telling him something else. “I think that will be probably win out,” he adds.
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...e-chic-father/
Old 04-01-2018, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 04-01-2018, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Lauren! Happy Easter!

Quote:
No problem. I'm thinking she finds out around the same time Gladys&JB returns. Plus a Falice baby would be unexpected drama for Falice&Bughead. I think she just wants one, but let's hope it'll happen. Oh here's another Falice interview. https://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...e-chic-father/
Hi, dragonfire!

Thanks for the Falice intereview! That would be a cool twist for Alice to end up pregnant just when Gladys and Jellybean return and Hal decides to try and reconcile.

Do you think that Archie and Andre have been working together against Hiram the entire time?

Oh, and I hope you have a happy Easter, whatever you're doing today!
Old 04-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire!

Thanks for the Falice intereview! That would be a cool twist for Alice to end up pregnant just when Gladys and Jellybean return and Hal decides to try and reconcile.

Do you think that Archie and Andre have been working together against Hiram the entire time?

Oh, and I hope you have a happy Easter, whatever you're doing today!
No problem. Yep. Like I said I kinda moved on from Andre being Falice's Son/F.B.I. agent. Thank you and Happy Easter to you too. Oh, I do believe Madchen is trying to kill us Falice shippers. For example, she posted this. Oh did you know some of the cast is/was at Rivercon in Paris? https://twitter.com/madchenamick/sta...04835534606337
Old 04-02-2018, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

sorry didnt get to talk before was ina rush but i hope u guys had lovely easters with lots of chocolate!! mine was too busy cleaning for ppl coming over was exhausted by end of it that my mum forgot give me my easter egg hahahaha got it today instead monday~ saw love simon beautiful movie!!

can they do a rivercon in aus???

that selfie of falice is so cute

i dont think andrew and archie working together whole time i dont think yet archie is smart enough to double cross hiram runs away

andre as flice son whatttttt
Old 04-02-2018, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
can they do a rivercon in aus???

that selfie of falice is so cute
I don't know. I know right? Oh, it seems Skeet posted it first on Instagram, and later Madchen posted it on Twitter. Of course, that isn't the only picture of them at Rivercon/Paris. Like it seems there were like 10 Falice photos that were taken at Rivercon/Paris. Really it was like Falice picture field day. Oh the cast confirmed they start filming S3 in July! Plus they confirmed something else, and if you guys want I could PM it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread