Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Heroes (http://www.fanforum.com/f244/)
-   -   Burnt Toast Café[OT] #768: B/c Dave is back to stay BWHAHAHAHAHA (http://www.fanforum.com/f244/burnt-toast-caf%C3%A9%5Bot%5D-768-b-c-dave-back-stay-bwhahahahaha-63204007/)

betty cooper 02-21-2018 04:18 AM

Burnt Toast Café[OT] #768: B/c Dave is back to stay BWHAHAHAHAHA
 
op magically come to me

betty cooper 02-21-2018 04:22 AM

works going good now next step tomorrow finally sort out tax mess cause wouldnt let me do it online hopefully by end of week can be stress free ;)

i guess though fred seems to barely be in the show and have much of a role i dont want him to die but man second season has seen him take a back seat and the lodge parents taking over everything except love bonus alice and fp screen time def not complaining bout tha glad they are even seperately getting lots of screen time

what does MVP mean??

ooo so aus made top 20 then? what number :gone:

es i get netflix alex :D thats how i watched gilmore mwhaha

hopefully tax situation be solved by friday or ill cry lol

Make Them Laugh 02-21-2018 08:09 AM

awww...nice try Lauren :hug: helping Tia this month for a week or so... we watch wrestling and some sporting events:hug: weather has also been rainy or snowy...so inside a lot... but I did take my brother yesterday to see Black Panther [he drove/ I paid]

betty cooper 02-22-2018 03:27 AM

was it worth ur moneys dave the movie? seeing in two days!! and thats awesome dave i wish i was arounf more to help more too i will try more this week~ i still want ur snow

Make Them Laugh 02-22-2018 04:57 AM

just rain this week I think

it was action pact...but lots of subtitles b/c they speak African a lot

PhoenixRising 02-22-2018 08:55 AM

Hi, Dave! :wave: So I guess you liked Black Panther, huh? ;) I'm guessing the subtitles are because they're speaking Wakandan. I'm still not watching any MCU movies until they make Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne young superheroes in The Avengers. :no: They're supposed to be Ant-Man and Wasp in the Avengers, not Scott and this Hope person who doesn't exist in the comics. :irked: I cannot believe they let Edgar Wright :censored:k up the MCU like this. I'll try to stop by the Legends board once I'm feeling better, Dave. :nod: I'm over the worst of it but I'm still a little ill from nausea and getting over the symptoms. And I'm coughing out all the junk that got built up. :sick:

Hey, dragonfire! :wave: Where are you? :look: Thanks for the link you posted on the last thread. :nod: It's interesting that the show's creators are taking inspiration from superhero comics, like having Fred's shooting affect Archie the same way Peter Parker's Uncle Ben getting shot affected him. :nod: Two more weeks until Riverdale comes back!


Hi, Lauren! :back_hug: I'm sorry I wasn't here yesterday. :( Still getting over this flu and I had to take medicine and rest yesterday. I went to Jackson-Hewitt and had them do my taxes for me. :lol: Only cost me $70. I hope you finally get your tax situation worked out. :nod: Thanks for the new OT thread! :hug: Awesome OP. ;) :P :lol:

Yeah, I agree that Fred hasn't been involved in Riverdale as much this season as he was last season. :shrug: It's too bad that Hiram/Hermione and FP/Alice don't leave much time for Fred.

MVP means "Most Valuable Player," Lauren. :lmao: It's a sports term. :P I know, you don't know anything about sports and you don't care, but it's funny when I have to explain this stuff to you. :lol:

Oh yeah, you do have Netflix because that's where you watched Gilmore Girls. :lol: Sucks I don't have it. :nod:

Australia still only has three medals, Lauren. Two silver and one bronze. But that's still okay considering that winter sports isn't really much of an Aussie thing. ;) I forgot what place Australia is in, but you're way down in 22nd place or something. :blush: Norway is still kicking everyone's asses in first place with Germany and Canada right behind in second and third. But USA has moved up into fourth place! :yay: And the USA Women's Ice Hockey team beat Canada to win the gold medal in women's ice hockey! :woot:

XXIII Olympic Winter Games Medal Count -

1. Norway - Gold: 13 | Silver: 12 | Bronze: 10 | Total: 35

2. Germany - Gold: 13 | Silver: 7 | Bronze: 5 | Total: 25

3. Canada - Gold: 9 | Silver: 7 | Bronze: 8 | Total: 24

4. United States of America - Gold: 8 | Silver: 7 | Bronze: 6 | Total: 21

5. Netherlands - Gold: 7 | Silver: 6 | Bronze: 4 | Total: 17

6. France - Gold: 5 | Silver: 4 | Bronze: 6 | Total: 15

7. Austria - Gold: 5 | Silver: 2 | Bronze: 6 | Total: 13

8. Sweden - Gold: 5 | Silver: 5 | Bronze: 0 | Total: 10

9. South Korea - Gold: 4 | Silver: 4 | Bronze: 3 | Total: 11

10. Switzerland - Gold: 3 | Silver: 6 | Bronze: 2 | Total: 11

11. Japan - Gold: 3 | Silver: 5 | Bronze: 3 | Total: 11

12. Italy - Gold: 3 | Silver: 2 | Bronze: 5 | Total: 10

Make Them Laugh 02-22-2018 09:48 AM

it's doubtful we'll see Janet in Infinity Stones in May .... b/c Janet will get her wings in AntMan / Wasp movie... please tell me you'll at least spend 6-9 dollars on that movie Alex

PhoenixRising 02-22-2018 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (Post 93134113)
it's doubtful we'll see Janet in Infinity Stones in May .... b/c Janet will get her wings in AntMan / Wasp movie... please tell me you'll at least spend 6-9 dollars on that movie Alex

Oh, I know that we won't see any Wasp in Infinity War, Dave. But Michelle Pfeiffer's Janet Van Dyne? Middle aged and not in the Avengers? Being reduced to a footnote and a geriatric side character in her own story alongside Michael Douglas' decrepit Hank Pym? No thanks. Unless I see the Hank and Janet I've grown up reading in the comics, I'm not gonna waste my time. Until I see an Avengers movie with Hank and Janet as they are in the comics - late 20's to early 30's and with Hank as Ultron's creator - then Marvel hasn't made an actual Avengers movie yet.

I'm not gonna let Edgar Wright upend 50 years of comic book history. That dude can stay in England and make zombie movies the rest of his life. Hopefully after Avengers 4 Marvel will retcon the MCU so that Hank and Janet can be young superheroes in the present day, as if this current MCU were an alternate reality. They'll have to do some kind of reboot or retcon if they're gonna merge X-Men with the MCU eventually.

Make Them Laugh 02-22-2018 04:10 PM

oh man...I wish I had a spare $100.... wizard world comic con is coming to my city... justice league actors Ray Fisher and Ezra Miller as well at Gotham's Bruce Wayne: David Maouz, Lex Luthor from Smallville and Matt [Constantine] and John Borrowman [singer and actor - Arrow/ LoT]

dragonfire 02-22-2018 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (Post 93133763)

Hey, dragonfire! :wave: Where are you? :look: Thanks for the link you posted on the last thread. :nod: It's interesting that the show's creators are taking inspiration from superhero comics, like having Fred's shooting affect Archie the same way Peter Parker's Uncle Ben getting shot affected him. :nod: Two more weeks until Riverdale comes back!


Yeah, I agree that Fred hasn't been involved in Riverdale as much this season as he was last season. :shrug: It's too bad that Hiram/Hermione and FP/Alice don't leave much time for Fred.

I'm here. :lol: No problem. :) Maybe it's foreshadowing drop dead Fred? ;) Yep just 2 weeks until Falice&Bughead returns. :P Yeah, Falice&Hiram&Hermione does take the screen time from Fred. And I think the writers have been replacing Fred with FP. Really it won't surprise me if they write Fred out of the show.

PhoenixRising 02-22-2018 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonfire (Post 93139001)
I'm here. :lol: No problem. :) Maybe it's foreshadowing drop dead Fred? ;) Yep just 2 weeks until Falice&Bughead returns. :P Yeah, Falice&Hiram&Hermione does take the screen time from Fred. And I think the writers have been replacing Fred with FP. Really it won't surprise me if they write Fred out of the show.


Hi, dragonfire! :wave:

Awww, they can't do that. :( Replace Fred with FP? Write Fred out of the show? They'd do that to Luke Perry? OMG, and I cannot wait for Riverdale to come back because the next episode looks good. :thud: The Walking Dead is coming back too, but I gave up on that show. :no: It's a shame that so many shows I love I have to give up on because the writers screw them up, like The Flash. :bawl: Why is Hollywood so stupid?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (Post 93137920)
oh man...I wish I had a spare $100.... wizard world comic con is coming to my city... justice league actors Ray Fisher and Ezra Miller as well at Gotham's Bruce Wayne: David Maouz, Lex Luthor from Smallville and Matt [Constantine] and John Borrowman [singer and actor - Arrow/ LoT]

That sounds awesome, Dave! :clap: I'm not that interested in Ezra Miller and Ray Fisher to be honest, but David Mazouz sounds cool. :nod: How old is he now? He's getting to the point where they might as well have Bruce become Batman. :lol: And the actor who plays Constantine is also one of my faves on the CW. :nod: I wish they'd make him a regular.

Oh, and is anyone watching Timeless when it comes back next month?

dragonfire 02-22-2018 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (Post 93140556)
Hi, dragonfire! :wave:

Awww, they can't do that. :( Replace Fred with FP? Write Fred out of the show? They'd do that to Luke Perry? OMG, and I cannot wait for Riverdale to come back because the next episode looks good. :thud:


Yes so far Fred still gets less screen time, also instead of Fred standing up to the Lodges he's been acting like their yes man/puppet, and instead of Andrews vs Lodges, it seems we're getting Jones vs Lodges. Really I do believe FP stole Fred's role in the series. And there's no doubt Jughead stole the show from Archie.

Make Them Laugh 02-23-2018 11:26 AM

Alex...I'll be watching Timeless in March

Not going to pay 50 next weekend for convention b/c on a tight budget...it's 40 for most autographs, but you don't get to meet the celeb I don't think.... they offer a VIP package for that [with a photo opp included]

dragonfire 02-23-2018 02:15 PM

Netflix's Sabrina the Teenage Witch reboot casts Miranda Otto as Aunt Zelda | EW.com Netflix’s Sabrina Series Casts Richard Coyle As Father Blackwood | Deadline

PhoenixRising 02-23-2018 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (Post 93146680)
Alex...I'll be watching Timeless in March

Not going to pay 50 next weekend for convention b/c on a tight budget...it's 40 for most autographs, but you don't get to meet the celeb I don't think.... they offer a VIP package for that [with a photo opp included]

Hi, Dave! :wave: I'm glad you like Timeless. :nod: I need more new shows to replace the CW shows I used to watch. :( Riverdale, Arrow, and Legends are all I watch now. The Flash is dead to me. :sick: They're making Iris a superhero now? :rolleyes: Again, this is The Flash, not the Iris West show. :puke:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonfire (Post 93141596)
Yes so far Fred still gets less screen time, also instead of Fred standing up to the Lodges he's been acting like their yes man/puppet, and instead of Andrews vs Lodges, it seems we're getting Jones vs Lodges. Really I do believe FP stole Fred's role in the series. And there's no doubt Jughead stole the show from Archie.

Hi, dragonfire! :wave: Thanks for the link! I like Miranda Otto. She was Éowyn in The Lord of The Rings.

Do you think that Fred could just be trying to put the Lodges to sleep, make them think he's on their side, while he's simply waiting for the right moment? And I don't think Jughead stole the show from Archie based on the last few episodes. :spank:

Did you hear they're rebooting the entire Marvel Comics line again? :rolleyes: How many times is this now, three in the last ten years? First Marvel Now!, then All-New, All-Different, and now this. This is worse than DC's New 52.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.
Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.