Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2018, 05:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Wow, you really did all that math, dragonfire? And what if Chic doesn't turn out to be in his 30's after all? And you and your red herrings.

Happy New Year, dragonfire! I hope you had a great celebration! It's freezing cold here.
Well, I kinda used a calculator. Well I never said Chic was in his 30's. Well, it isn't like RD hasn't used red herrings before. Plus blonde Chic could be the fantasy Brother, and Andre could be the reality Brother. I mean almost every one of Betty's fantasies/dreams ends up being the opposite of the actual reality. Thanks and I did.
Old 01-02-2018, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well, I kinda used a calculator. Well I never said Chic was in his 30's. Well, it isn't like RD hasn't used red herrings before. Plus blonde Chic could be the fantasy Brother, and Andre could be the reality Brother. I mean almost every one of Betty's fantasies/dreams ends up being the opposite of the actual reality. Thanks and I did.
Oh, that was clever. So we still don't know if Chic will or won't be Falice's son, or whether he'll be late 20's or early 30's? How about we just wait and see because my head is hurting trying to figure out what the writers are gonna do. I still think Andre is a bit of a stretch.

I'm glad you had a good New Year's Eve. But I really hope this freezing cold weather ends soon. This just sucks. Lucky for Lauren that she's down in warm, sunny Australia.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, that was clever. So we still don't know if Chic will or won't be Falice's son, or whether he'll be late 20's or early 30's? How about we just wait and see because my head is hurting trying to figure out what the writers are gonna do. I still think Andre is a bit of a stretch.

I'm glad you had a good New Year's Eve. But I really hope this freezing cold weather ends soon. This just sucks. Lucky for Lauren that she's down in warm, sunny Australia.
Nope but I do believe FP&Alice has a secret Son. I mean almost everytime it's mentioned, they try to dodge the question/not talk about it. Like in one video Lili&Cami was reading off fan theories, and when they read the theory of Betty's Brother being FP's Son, they only debunked the part about Dylan playing the Brother. Well, I like trying to figure out what the writers are going to do. Speaking of stretches remember my theory of Tommy being a Petrelli? Me too. Before we know it we'll start complaining about it being too hot.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Nope but I do believe FP&Alice has a secret Son. I mean almost everytime it's mentioned, they try to dodge the question/not talk about it. Like in one video Lili&Cami was reading off fan theories, and when they read the theory of Betty's Brother being FP's Son, they only debunked the part about Dylan playing the Brother. Well, I like trying to figure out what the writers are going to do. Speaking of stretches remember my theory of Tommy being a Petrelli? Me too. Before we know it we'll start complaining about it being too hot.
Wait, so you aren't entirely sure if Chic is gonna be FP and Alice's son? Well, if they're gonna get Chic with Cheryl they can't make him too old. And yes, I remember your theory about Tommy being a Petrelli. I also came up with the same conclusion, remember? Oh, and The X-Files returns tonight! But I'm afraid that this might be the final season because Gillian Anderson has said she doesn't want to do the show anymore.

No, I never complain about the heat. I love Spring and Summer. If I feel hot I just take a shower.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Wait, so you aren't entirely sure if Chic is gonna be FP and Alice's son? Well, if they're gonna get Chic with Cheryl they can't make him too old. And yes, I remember your theory about Tommy being a Petrelli. I also came up with the same conclusion, remember?
Well, they haven't confirmed or denied if he is FP&Alice's Son. Really whoever turns out to be Alice's Son, I do believe the baby Daddy is FP. Well I think Cheryl's love interest is actually Josie. I think I remember you saying you doubted any of the new characters would be related to the old characters. Oh earlier I was watching this video about the BTS history of Boba Fett, and I thought it was fascinating how Boba Fett came to be.
Old 01-04-2018, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

but i dont think josie unfortunately will feel the same way about cheryl with her creepy stalking ways lol ive seen alot of people rooting for cheryl and toni though

u shouldnt be suprised about x files alex since it ended a while ago anyway lucky they brought it back for even more then one season mwhaha

my new yrs eve wasnt that great despite the weather just so u know

im officially sick of dogs
Old 01-04-2018, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)
but i dont think josie unfortunately will feel the same way about cheryl with her creepy stalking ways lol
Probably. You know if blonde Chic actually is Alice's Son, that doesn't mean he isn't FP's Son. I mean I admit, I always thought Falice's Son would have dark hair&brown eyes like FP, but RAS does love to twist&reverse stuff. So maybe instead of him being blonde Chic Cooper or dark hair Chic Jones, he's actually blonde Chic Jones. Oh it seems the part about Dylan they debunk was actually about him coming to RD. Hmm so they debunked that theory, threw away the piece of paper, and didn't say one thing about the Falice Son theory.
Old 01-04-2018, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire! Hi, Lauren! Where have you been?

Wait, so it's possible that Chic could be FP's son, but not Alice's? Which would mean that their son is someone else, right? And I agree with Lauren, I don't think that Josie is gonna end up with Cheryl because she's too creepy and stalker-ish. And I have no idea what her agenda with Josie is anyway. Seems like she has an ulterior motive for what she's doing. Besides, I think Josie likes Chuck more. And did I say that the new characters wouldn't be related to the old characters? Well, Chic is an exception because he's gonna be related to Jughead no matter what.

There's a BTS history of Boba Fett? I really liked his character until Attack of The Clones came out and they made him a young clone of Jango Fett. To me that totally ruined his character. I preferred Boba Fett as he was in the original trilogy and in the Star Wars comic books, where he's a lone "gun-for-hire" badass whose history is a mystery. Even George Lucas himself admitted that he was surprised that Boba Fett became so popular, but he theorized that it's because he's a lot like the "Man With No Name" character that Clint Eastwood played in A Fistfull of Dollars and The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly.

Hi, Lauren! I agree with you, I don't think that Cheryl will end up with Josie, but I also don't think she'll end up with Toni either. Cheryl doesn't strike me as the type who prefers girls, although she might like hooking up with them occasionally. The way she felt so much twincest for her brother, Jason, tells me that she'll still end up with a guy, hopefully Chic Jones.

Hey, don't you like The X-Files, Lauren? Yeah, it ended back in 2002, but it was still one of the best TV shows of the 1990's and I'm glad they brought it back. I know, you were born in the early 90's and don't care about anything that came out before 2000. You flail because you missed the awesome 80's, dude.

Aww, I'm sorry about your New Years Eve, Lauren. What happened? And why do you not like dogs? They're so cute and cuddly and loveable!

Oh, and here's some good news: Fox renewed The Gifted for a second season! That means that there's a chance that Alex Summers could appear in season two and that he and Lorna could get together for some hot Havok/Polaris action!

‘The Gifted’ Renewed For Season 2 By Fox | Deadline

I'm still dealing with all this cold and snow. There's a snowstorm hitting the east coast and this is what I am right now:

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 01-04-2018 at 06:25 PM
Old 01-04-2018, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Wait, so it's possible that Chic could be FP's son, but not Alice's? Which would mean that their son is someone else, right?

Well, I don't know about that. I mean if Chic isn't Alice's Son, I could see him as Hal's. But if Chic is Alice's Son, I do believe he's the Son of Falice. Or Andre because 1. who is Andre?/Who really is Andre? 2. Smithers sudden disappearance. 3. in the comics Chic's a secret F.B.I. agent. So I found it interesting after Smithers disappeared, Andre showed up and started acted like the Lodges right-hand-man. Plus maybe Chic= red herring Rey Solo, and Andre=actually reality Kylo Ren/Ben Solo. Yeah a Youtube video
Old 01-04-2018, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, I don't know about that. I mean if Chic isn't Alice's Son, I could see him as Hal's. But if Chic is Alice's Son, I do believe he's the Son of Falice. Or Andre because 1. who is Andre?/Who really is Andre? 2. Smithers sudden disappearance. 3. in the comics Chic's a secret F.B.I. agent. So I found it interesting after Smithers disappeared, Andre showed up and started acted like the Lodges right-hand-man. Plus maybe Chic= red herring Rey Solo, and Andre=actually reality Kylo Ren/Ben Solo. Yeah a Youtube video
But Chic Jones is Jughead's brother in the comics, so he'd have to be FP's son, right? So how could he be Hal's? As for Andre, like you said, let's not chase red herrings.

And I never once thought that Rey was Han's daughter. If she was gonna be anyone's daughter it would've been Luke, but I guess that she's just the daughter of anonymous junk traders.

You still have this YouTube vid?
Old 01-05-2018, 01:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But Chic Jones is Jughead's brother in the comics, so he'd have to be FP's son, right? So how could he be Hal's? As for Andre, like you said, let's not chase red herrings.

And I never once thought that Rey was Han's daughter.
You still have this YouTube vid?
Well, in the comics Alice's Son's Dad is Hal. But since RAS loves adding a twist for drama. I believe he'll be Falice's Son. I mean Bughead having a secret Brother is juicy drama, that's too good to pass up. Well I still believe Andre is Falice's Son. Well almost everyone else did. Like the marketing for TFA mislead people into believing she was a Solo. So RAS could be doing the same thing with blonde Chic. Well, RAS posted a picture of Sabrina and said tomorrow something wicked this way comes. I do believe it's casting news for Sabrina. Here's the link to the video. https://youtu.be/yYAGvqq5tZs

Last edited by dragonfire; 01-05-2018 at 08:58 AM
Old 01-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

josie may like chuck but i think she ruined things with him and i also think someting with her and reggie is more likely to happen hehe

alex i been well dogistting at aunts place then came back but had to study hard for interview so i would not disappoint my aunt it was at work and well it all paid off cause i got a job

but like also this is prolly an unpopular ship but i like cheryl with archie also hehe

sorry that i dont care for x files

i love dogs but ive been surrounded by very needy ones for days and im a cat lover too and i just missed my cat so so much

very happy gifted renewed wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ur gif is very funny haha

bughead having secret bro is def juicy drama in a town where everyones like related hahaha
Old 01-05-2018, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)

bughead having secret bro is def juicy drama in a town where everyones like related hahaha
Yep just like Storybrooke. And what is it with these Jones falling for blondes? Hook Jones felled for Emma. FP Jones felled for Alice. Jughead Jones felled for Betty. Hook/Rogers Daughter Alice Jones/Rogers felled for Robyn. And the actress who plays Robyn plays Polly on RD. Yes! Sabrina has been cast! Kiernan Shipka To Star In Netflix’s Sabrina The Teenage Witch Series | Deadline

Last edited by dragonfire; 01-05-2018 at 05:14 PM
Old 01-05-2018, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, I'm totally confused by all that OUAT talk, dragonfire. But the actress who played Polly on RD is on OUAT now, right? And OMG, Kiernan Shipka is playing Sabrina? I loved her as Cathy in Flowers In The Attic, and she'd make a great Sabrina! Now I'm even more upset that the show isn't on CW and won't cross over with Riverdale.

Really? The Star Wars marketing implied that Rey was a Solo? See, I don't remember ever seeing that. I only remember speculation that Rey was Luke's daughter. And if Rey isn't the daughter of anyone connected with the original trilogy, then there was really no point in teasing audiences and fans with that stuff, to be honest. So I'm not even gonna try and guess what's going on with Chic. I'm gonna assume that Chic is at least gonna be Jughead's brother and not speculate any further. I'll wait to see what the show does. As for the thing with blondes, you got me. Archie has a thing for blondes too, apparently.

And thanks for the link to the Boba Fett video!

Hi, Lauren! I know, it's great that The Gifted got renewed! That's the best news I've gotten so far in January. And I'll forgive you for not liking The X-Files, Lauren, but you don't know what you missed out on.

I really don't want everyone in Riverdale related to everyone because that would be so cliché. So you think there's gonna be something with Josie and Reggie, huh? That's always possible. Josie did have a boyfriend in the comics and the cartoons, but that was the white, redheaded Josie, so that's a different story. And I don't mind you shipping Cheryl with Archie because I ship Archie with her too, as well as Veronica. And a little bit with Betty.

I'm so happy you got your new job, Lauren! It's okay, I understand you had to study and that's why you were gone so long. And I'm glad you're back with Ninja because I know you missed him. Sorry your aunt's dogs were so needy, but at least you got to spend time with cute, furry things that loved you being with them. I love dogs and cats too.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OMG, Kiernan Shipka is playing Sabrina? I loved her as Cathy in Flowers In The Attic, and she'd make a great Sabrina! Now I'm even more upset that the show isn't on CW and won't cross over with Riverdale.

Really? The Star Wars marketing implied that Rey was a Solo? See, I don't remember ever seeing that.

And thanks for the link to the Boba Fett video!

:
Yep. Well, who knows maybe a crossover is still possible. In a misleading way. Like for example when the cast for TFA was announced. They had Ridley sitting between Ford&Fisher. No problem.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread