Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2018, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Dave! And I know, it's horrible what happened. Another shooting in Florida just two years after the last one.
Old 02-15-2018, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

posting on FF the whole day took my mind off it for the most part
Old 02-15-2018, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad it did, Dave. And thanks for wishing Lauren a happy birthday.
Old 02-15-2018, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire!

Sure, FP and Alice have gotten a lot of individual development, but not as a couple. Any past relationship has only been hinted at. They still have a long way to go as far as developing their couple status. As for Bughead... well, they do admit their mistakes, but do they learn from them? And do you really think that Hermione would seek power/popularity from the Southside Serpents, rather than from where the actual power structure in Riverdale is located, in the Northside with the Lodges and the Blossoms?

I just hope this doesn't put Varchie and Bughead at odds with each other.
When I was talking about Falice winning in the end, I meant at the end of the Civil War. I believe they do. I'm talking about HS popularity/star power. Like she wanted to get with him because he was the BMOC/football star. I think it will. And Bughead vs Varchie adds more drama to the Civil War. Oh happy birthday Lauren.
Old 02-15-2018, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
When I was talking about Falice winning in the end, I meant at the end of the Civil War. I believe they do. I'm talking about HS popularity/star power. Like she wanted to get with him because he was the BMOC/football star. I think it will. And Bughead vs Varchie adds more drama to the Civil War. Oh happy birthday Lauren.
Civil War now? Okay, it this Archie comics or Marvel comics? And I'm not saying that Falice won't win in the end, just that they have some catching up to do.

Was FP all that? Seems odd for a Serpent to be such a jock. Kinda like Danny in Grease.

I don't know if Varchie or Bughead will like being on opposite sides. Especially not after what's gonna happen during their spa retreat where all kinds of debauchery will happen.

Oh, and did you see that Zack Snyder was actually fired from the DCEU by Warner Bros.? It seems that the reports that he left the production of Justice League because of his daughter's suicide weren't entirely true. I guess after Man of Steel and Batman v Superman they'd had enough. They said his cut of Justice League was "unwatchable."

Why Zack Snyder Was Fired From Justice League
Old 02-16-2018, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Soooo we're just gonna talk riverdale in this thread forever?

Anyway who saw black panther?
Old 02-16-2018, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sam... going to take my brother and see Black Panther on Tuesday
Old 02-16-2018, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Civil War now? Okay, it this Archie comics or Marvel comics? And I'm not saying that Falice won't win in the end, just that they have some catching up to do.

Was FP all that? Seems odd for a Serpent to be such a jock. Kinda like Danny in Grease.

I don't know if Varchie or Bughead will like being on opposite sides. Especially not after what's gonna happen during their spa retreat where all kinds of debauchery will happen.

Oh, and did you see that Zack Snyder was actually fired from the DCEU by Warner Bros.? It seems that the reports that he left the production of Justice League because of his daughter's suicide weren't entirely true. I guess after Man of Steel and Batman v Superman they'd had enough. They said his cut of Justice League was "unwatchable."

Why Zack Snyder Was Fired From Justice League
Well, I think RAS called it a Civil War. Which I'm sure they'll probably get. Well. according to Fred. FP was the BMOC/football star, who single-handedly defeated their archrivals. I guess 2x14 is like the calm before the storm then. No but that's interesting news.
Old 02-16-2018, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira_86 (View Post)
Soooo we're just gonna talk riverdale in this thread forever?

Anyway who saw black panther?
We do talk about other stuff, Sam. That's why I posted about Zack Snyder being fired from the DCEU by Warner Bros. We also talk about the Arrowverse, the Fifty Shades movies, etc. The problem is that Lauren hasn't been here so I haven't had much chance to talk about the other stuff we like.

I'm not watching any MCU movies, Sam. I already said why. I'm sticking to X-Men films.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Sam... going to take my brother and see Black Panther on Tuesday

Awesome, Dave! Let us know how it is!

Quote:
Well, I think RAS called it a Civil War. Which I'm sure they'll probably get. Well. according to Fred. FP was the BMOC/football star, who single-handedly defeated their archrivals. I guess 2x14 is like the calm before the storm then. No but that's interesting news.
Oh, so RAS called it that? Well, that stuff can get messy, but it's not like we don't know that everyone's gonna kiss and make up later on.

So FP was the bad-boy/jock? I guess he started out a jock and then became a Serpent then?

It's more than interesting news, it explains a lot. But I've always said that I never thought that Snyder should've been in charge of these films. Wonder Woman was the only good DCEU film and it's the only one that Snyder had nothing to do with. I hated Man of Steel and Batman v Superman, and it's clear to me that Snyder has read way too much Frank Miller, and he just doesn't get Superman. I don't think Snyder even likes him. Hopefully WB can start over now that Snyder is gone. I just wish they hadn't given him the reins in the first place because anyone could see after Watchmen and Sucker Punch that was just wasn't the guy to bring the Justice League to the screen.

Oh, and here's the current medal count standings:

XXIII Olympic Winter Games Medal Count -

1. Norway - Gold: 6 | Silver: 8 | Bronze: 5 | Total: 19

2. Germany - Gold: 9 | Silver: 2 | Bronze: 4 | Total: 15

3. Netherlands - Gold: 6 | Silver: 5 | Bronze: 2 | Total: 13

4. Canada - Gold: 4 | Silver: 5 | Bronze: 4 | Total: 13

5. United States - Gold: 5 | Silver: 1 | Bronze: 2 | Total: 8

6. Austria - Gold: 3 | Silver: 1 | Bronze: 4 | Total: 8

7. France - Gold: 3 | Silver: 2 | Bronze: 2 | Total: 7

8. Japan - Gold: 0 | Silver: 4 | Bronze: 3 | Total: 7

9. Sweden - Gold: 4 | Silver: 2 | Bronze: 0 | Total: 6

10. Italy - Gold: 2 | Silver: 1 | Bronze: 3 | Total: 5
Old 02-16-2018, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Oh, so RAS called it that? Well, that stuff can get messy, but it's not like we don't know that everyone's gonna kiss and make up later on.

So FP was the bad-boy/jock? I guess he started out a jock and then became a Serpent then?
I think even before S2 aired, they were talking about it. I actually think they'll kill someone off to add drama, and to add a permanent effect in the aftermath of the Civil War. Maybe by day he was BMOC/football star, and by night he was the leader of the Serpents. Oh here's some Sabrina casting news. Netflix Sabrina The Teenage Witch Series Casts Lucy Davis: Aunt Hilda | Deadline Netflix’s Sabrina the Teenage Witch Series Casts Two Series Regulars – Variety
Old 02-17-2018, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm UN-retired from FF for the month I guess because the weather has been so cold and it's hard to go out
Old 02-17-2018, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
I'm UN-retired from FF for the month I guess because the weather has been so cold and it's hard to go out
That's great news, Dave! It'll be good to have you around. I know, the weather sucks right now. We have a winter storm warning today, but by Tuesday and Wednesday we'll be up in the 70's. Can you believe that? And I have a chest cold, so I'm feeling pretty miserable. But I hope I see you around, Dave!

Hi, dragonfire! OMG, you don't think Riverdale is gonna kill someone else off, do you? So who do you think will be the one to go?

I don't know how FP could've saved face with the Serpents while still being a football star. Remember what happened to Danny Zuko in Grease?

Thanks for the link to the casting news, dragonfire! And I'm probably gonna go to bed early today because I'm not feeling well, so I'll talk to you tomorrow!
Old 02-17-2018, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire! OMG, you don't think Riverdale is gonna kill someone else off, do you? So who do you think will be the one to go?

I don't know how FP could've saved face with the Serpents while still being a football star. Remember what happened to Danny Zuko in Grease?

Thanks for the link to the casting news, dragonfire! And I'm probably gonna go to bed early today because I'm not feeling well, so I'll talk to you tomorrow!
For now, I'm thinking Fred. Maybe it was like a Bruce Wayne/Batman thing. BMOC/football star=Bruce Wayne, and leader of the Serpents=Batman. Here's some more. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...friend-1081547 Sabrina The Teenage Witch Series: Meet Netflix’s New Salem | Deadline
Old 02-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

feel better Alex
Old 02-19-2018, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Dave. I was sick as a dog for the past two days and I had to call out of work. I'm feeling better now, though.

Quote:
For now, I'm thinking Fred. Maybe it was like a Bruce Wayne/Batman thing. BMOC/football star=Bruce Wayne, and leader of the Serpents=Batman. Here's some more. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...friend-1081547 Sabrina The Teenage Witch Series: Meet Netflix’s New Salem | Deadline
Aww, they're not gonna kill off Fred right after he already survived a shooting, dragonfire. And thanks for the links, although I'm really not that interested in Sabrina given that it's not gonna be tied into the Riverdale continuity.

Sorry I wasn't here the past two days. I was sick with a flu.