Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2018, 09:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hey, dragonfire! I just watched Riverdale! It turns out that you were right about Hiram and Hermione hiring "Agent Adams" to test Archie. Oh, and Andre referred to Hermione as "the boss" when he took Archie to meet her in a secluded area out in the woods. So who exactly is the real power in the Lodge family, Hiram or Hermione? Poor Fred has no idea how he and Archie have been manipulated by Hermione so far.

Oh, and I hope you liked the FP/Alice scenes we got! Betty went to Jughead about the body and Jughead told FP, and he decided to help dispose of the body. There was definite hand holding between FP and Alice. And Hal's relationship with Penelope is out of the bag now that Cheryl caught the two of them together and she went and told Betty. So I guess this will clear the way for FP and Alice, huh?

Well about that. Yep, I guess the real mastermind is Hermione. I did, also while Falice held hands, FP played with her wedding ring. Don't forget about Gladys.
Quote:
When did you decide to add the twist that the agent was actually working for Hermione instead of the FBI?

Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa: Originally he was going to be an FBI agent. [Executive producer] Greg Berlanti had said, "Careful with the FBI agent stuff and the Archie going undercover for the FBI and wearing a wire." He said, "Archie shouldn't wear a wire. We did it on Dawson's [Creek]. People didn't like it." Or whatever it was. So really quickly, we were like, "OK, so let's say he's not an FBI agent. And then originally he was just going to be Hiram's right-hand man or informant. And then as we were writing the episode we thought, "Oh, people might think he's Hiram's, so what if we make him Hermione's?" So then we have that great reveal at the end on the fake cliff.
Riverdale Season 2 Episode 13 "Tell-Tale Heart": Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa on Hermione's Game-Changing Twist - Today's News: Our Take | TV Guide
Old 02-10-2018, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, dragonfire! Thanks for the link! So do you think that Hermione will make a play for Hiram's empire? And what do you think her plans for Archie are? Oh, and I think this is finally the start of Falice. Hal is with Penelope now, so that clears the way.

Hi, Lauren! Yep, another Psycho reference about pushing the car into the swamp. And just like in Psycho, the car stopped while it filled with water and then sunk.

I knew you'd like the Falice scenes, Lauren! But I don't think that Chic needs to be part of their family. And yeah, Hermione is the big boss in charge of things after all. She's the one who hired that guy to pose as Agent Adams to test Archie. So do you think Hermione is working with Hiram, or against him?

Yeah, Veronica is gonna kiss Jughead. So is this revenge for Archie and Betty kissing?

Aww, it's okay, Lauren. I'm glad you'll have more time to post this weekend. And what were you studying for? A role play and a theory assessment? What's this for?
Old 02-10-2018, 07:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire! Thanks for the link! So do you think that Hermione will make a play for Hiram's empire? And what do you think her plans for Archie are? Oh, and I think this is finally the start of Falice. Hal is with Penelope now, so that clears the way.

No problem. Maybe. Probably to use him as a puppet. Speaking of Falice. Considering that Falice is getting closer, and things are quieting down for Bughead. I believe a secret Falice Son reveal is on the horizon. Oh look at what the Falice captain posted. https://www.instagram.com/p/Be8gZdrA...y=madchenamick
Old 02-11-2018, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Heroes

omg i love it i hope this means so many more falice scenes to come love that insta pic

but that juggie and veronica kiss like do u really think it ill be revenge or a dream i just cant picture it happening cause juggie never seems to like ronnie much and it seems i dunno wrong way to do things unless everyone ends up being casual about it i dont know??? i can ship them as a crack ship but not if they really happen

always ursღjasy
Old 02-11-2018, 05:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
omg i love it i hope this means so many more falice scenes to come love that insta pic

but that juggie and veronica kiss like do u really think it ill be revenge or a dream i just cant picture it happening cause juggie never seems to like ronnie much and it seems i dunno wrong way to do things unless everyone ends up being casual about it i dont know??? i can ship them as a crack ship but not if they really happen
Me too. Speaking of Falice. I believe we'll actually get Falice vs Hiram&Hermione. I highly doubt Jughead&Veronica will hook up.
Quote:
Oswald: And there's obviously a lot of fan theories between FP and Alice, particularly that FP is Chic's dad. Is this something that you keep up with and have thoughts on?

Amick: You know, the FP/Alice fan movement is quite strong out there. The #Falice movement is very avid, which I love. They clearly have a past, and it's going to be really fun to see what really is FP and Alice's past together. You know there's something there. You know there's a really good story there somewhere. I'm with the Falice fans. I get it. I know why they want to see more.
'Riverdale' actress Mädchen Amick on Alice Cooper's dark past - INSIDER
Old 02-11-2018, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, dragonfire! Thanks for all those links to the article and Madchen's Instagram! She's such a fan of her own show. And I've seen Falice vs. Hiram/Hermione coming for a while now. I don't think that Veronica and Jughead will hook up, but that kiss is certainly shocking. And I do think that Falice's son will be revealed, but it isn't Chic.

Hi, Lauren! Yes, I'm sure we're gonna get more Falice scenes!

Oh, and this is your birthday week so Happy Birthday in advance! I'm sending you a birthday card, but forgive me if it gets to you a little late. You live so far away. Oh, and did you ever finish Count Chocula and get to Boo Berry and Franken Berry? It's been months since I gave you the Monster Cereals.

I don't think Veronica kissing Jughead is a dream, Lauren. I think it's just the four of them going nuts at this resort. But perhaps Juggie will find out about Archie and Betty's kiss.

Oh, and the Winter Olympics have started! And as usual, here's my medal count.

1. Norway - Gold: 1 | Silver: 4 | Bronze: 3 | Total: 8

2. Netherlands - Gold: 2 | Silver: 2 | Bronze: 1 | Total: 5

3. Germany - Gold: 3 | Silver: 0 | Bronze: 1 | Total: 4

4. Canada - Gold: 0 | Silver: 3 | Bronze: 1 | Total: 4

5. United States - Gold: 1 | Silver: 1 | Bronze: 0 | Total: 2

6. Czech Republic - Gold: 0 | Silver: 1 | Bronze: 1 | Total: 2

7. Austria - Gold: 1 | Silver: 0 | Bronze: 0 | Total: 1

8. France - Gold:1 | Silver: 0 | Bronze: 0 | Total: 1

9. South Korea - Gold: 1 | Silver: 0 | Bronze: 0 | Total: 1

10 Sweden - Gold: 1 | Silver: 0 | Bronze: 0 | Total: 1
Old 02-11-2018, 11:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire! Thanks for all those links to the article and Madchen's Instagram! She's such a fan of her own show. And I've seen Falice vs. Hiram/Hermione coming for a while now. I don't think that Veronica and Jughead will hook up, but that kiss is certainly shocking. And I do think that Falice's son will be revealed, but it isn't Chic.

No problem. Yep. Speaking of Falice vs Hiram&Hermione. Who, do you believe would win? Maybe after the kiss, she'll have a crush on him or something. Speaking of crushes I wonder if Hermione had one on FP? Speaking of Falice's secret Son. I still believe it's Andre.
Quote:
TV: There was that great scene in season 1 between F.P. and Alice after Archie's party that was all conflict. This episode felt more like a reconciliation. What is it like working with Skeet Ulrich on this material?

MA: It's really fun whenever they write some FP/Alice stuff. I'm just excited because he's such a great actor, and it's just fun to figure out how we're gonna navigate the scene. There just seems to be a lot of natural chemistry between Alice and FP, and it's probably because they're the bad characters that aren't supposed to be together, or, you know, what is their history together? So it's always just fun, and [Skeet] is a great acting partner and he has really great takes on scenes, like the meaning of his character in the scene. I get excited for FP/Alice scenes, just like the fans do.
https://www.teenvogue.com/story/rive...w-alice-cooper
Old 02-12-2018, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, dragonfire! Thanks for the links! I love what a fan and a shipper Madchen is.

Who would win? Hmmm.... right now I think Hiram/Hermione. Falice isn't quite there yet. And OMG, could Alice really be a witch?

I don't think that Jughead is Veronica's type, dragonfire. But that would be interesting if Hermione had one on FP, since they all went to school together. But why would she also have a thing for Fred?

Yeah, I know you're still betting on Andre. And do you think they're actually gonna go for Cheryl/Toni? It seems they might, although that doesn't seem destined to last long.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire! Thanks for the links! I love what a fan and a shipper Madchen is.

Who would win? Hmmm.... right now I think Hiram/Hermione. Falice isn't quite there yet. And OMG, could Alice really be a witch?

I don't think that Jughead is Veronica's type, dragonfire. But that would be interesting if Hermione had one on FP, since they all went to school together. But why would she also have a thing for Fred?

Yeah, I know you're still betting on Andre. And do you think they're actually gonna go for Cheryl/Toni? It seems they might, although that doesn't seem destined to last long.
Me too. Well I believe in the end Falice would win. Plus don't forget about Bughead, because it ain't like they haven't triumphed over a Mob family before. Well you never know. I think Hermione really wanted BMOC/football captain, leader of the Serpents, FP. But probably because he wasn't interested, she settled for Fred until she dumped him for Hiram the ram Lodge. Yes I do think Cheryl/Toni will become a couple.
Old 02-13-2018, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, dragonfire!

Well, Falice would need time to develop so they could catch up to Hiram and Hermione.

Well, Bughead tends to make a lot of mistakes as well. At this point, I think that Varchie would do better against a mob family than Bughead. Jughead is his own worst enemy right now with his alienating so many people, from the other Serpents to the Lodges. I like how devious Archie has become and Veronica already is.

Oh, so that's what you think? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see if they explore what happened with the previous generation in Riverdale. Although there hasn't been any hint of any attraction between Hermione and HP.
Old 02-14-2018, 01:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire!

Well, Falice would need time to develop so they could catch up to Hiram and Hermione.

Well, Bughead tends to make a lot of mistakes as well. At this point, I think that Varchie would do better against a mob family than Bughead. Jughead is his own worst enemy right now with his alienating so many people, from the other Serpents to the Lodges. I like how devious Archie has become and Veronica already is.

Oh, so that's what you think? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see if they explore what happened with the previous generation in Riverdale. Although there hasn't been any hint of any attraction between Hermione and HP.
Well, I think they have already gotten some development. And I'm sure they'll get more as well. They do but they also admit their mistakes and learn from them as well. Except the Mob family is the Lodges. Well I think she wanted him for popularity/star power reasons.
Old 02-15-2018, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Heroes

screw olympics i want my river back

i love that everyone is shipping falice we deserve there backstory in one ep kinda hope chic aint there son cause he creeps me out so much

and thanks alex

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE

i would like to see some falice verse the lodgge parents and falice pwning them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lodges think they run rivrdale now but i hope they get brought down somehow im rudeee

always ursღjasy
Old 02-15-2018, 02:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

i love that everyone is shipping falice we deserve there backstory in one ep kinda hope chic aint there son cause he creeps me out so much

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE

i would like to see some falice verse the lodgge parents and falice pwning them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lodges think they run rivrdale now but i hope they get brought down somehow im rudeee
Yes! We want Riverdale! Me too, and yes we do. I'm kinda hoping they go the Eddie Brock/Venom route with Chic, and that Jughead&Chic's possible rivalry is similar to Peter&Eddie's rivalry. It wouldn't be just Falice, there's also Bughead, and I'm sure others will join Bughead in the war against the Lodges as well.
Old 02-15-2018, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, everyone! I'm sorry I wasn't here yesterday. I was really exhausted and in a lot of pain after work and I just crashed yesterday without coming on FF.

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well, I think they have already gotten some development. And I'm sure they'll get more as well. They do but they also admit their mistakes and learn from them as well. Except the Mob family is the Lodges. Well I think she wanted him for popularity/star power reasons.
Hi, dragonfire!

Sure, FP and Alice have gotten a lot of individual development, but not as a couple. Any past relationship has only been hinted at. They still have a long way to go as far as developing their couple status. As for Bughead... well, they do admit their mistakes, but do they learn from them? Jughead is still like a bull in a china shop when it comes to how he handles things. I do think that Betty is coming along much better in her Nancy Drew persona. But Veronica and Archie just seem to be coming along much better in terms of their street smarts. Archie is a long way from the naïve kid he once was. And yeah, the Lodges are a mob family, but Veronica is trying to protect Archie and her friends from them as well. She does have a conscience, you know. And do you really think that Hermione would seek power/popularity from the Southside Serpents, rather than from where the actual power structure in Riverdale is located, in the Northside with the Lodges and the Blossoms?

Hi, Lauren! I got your PM and I'm gonna PM you back! And you're welcome! I hope you had an awesome birthday!

Quote:
Don't worry, the Winter Olympics is only three weeks. It'll be over by February 25th. The Summer Olympics are longer, nearly four weeks.

And I agree, I hope Chic isn't Falice's son because he is really creepy. But it looks like we may get Falice soon! Wow, and you really want a Falice/Lodge war, huh? That might happen as well, but I think Archie and Veronica are already in the middle of that storyline. I just hope this doesn't put Varchie and Bughead at odds with each other.

Happy Valentine's Day to you, Lauren!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAUREN!!!

I hope you have an awesome birthday!

Oh, and here's the current medal count for the Winter Olympics:

1. Norway - Gold: 6 | Silver: 7 | Bronze: 4 | Total: 17

2. Germany - Gold: 9 | Silver: 2 | Bronze: 4 | Total: 15

3. Canada - Gold: 4 | Silver: 5 | Bronze: 4 | Total: 13

4. Netherlands - Gold: 5 | Silver: 5 | Bronze: 2 | Total: 12

5. United States - Gold: 5 | Silver: 1 | Bronze: 2 | Total: 8

6. Japan - Gold: 0 | Silver: 4 | Bronze: 3 | Total: 7

7. France - Gold: 3 | Silver: 1 | Bronze: 2 | Total: 6

8. Austria - Gold: 2 | Silver: 1 | Bronze: 3 | Total: 6

9. Sweden - Gold: 3 | Silver: 2 | Bronze: 0 | Total: 5

10. Italy - Gold: 1 | Silver: 1 | Bronze: 3 | Total: 5

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 02-15-2018 at 12:29 PM
Old 02-15-2018, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

posted on FF most of the day ...trying to take my mind off the Florida school shooting...so sad

how was your birthday Lauren
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make ~"A Million Dreams" The Greatest Showman
Icon~Tia
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top