Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2017, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Ohh, okay. Thanks for letting me know, dragonfire. But I don't like that they seem to be making Ivy a villain and forcing Henry/Cinderella down out throats. Reminds me of WestAllen.
No problem. Oh, they do remind me of WA like what prove they were true love was glowing magical necklaces. Well I think Mother Gothel is the main villain, and she's just using Ivy until she doesn't need her anymore. It seems there's a love triangle between Henry&Jacinda&Nick. Nick is Jacinda's Ex and according to Jacinda Lucy's Bio-Dad, but that could just be her curse memories. In the EF2 Nick is Henry's friend Jack, so really we have a love square between Henry, his Wife, his Sister-In-Law, and his Friend.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex the version online was pretty good for a cam
Old 11-21-2017, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

realy i wanna rewatch ghjkl;glad u got to see jl sarah and love ur icon i feel like im like one of the only ppl that love ben as batman

what did u think of the movie wifey???

so thats why river aint on cause of thanksgiving how rude

once are not forcing henry and cinderella down our throats y'all take that back

iris west is the most intresting character on any tv show ill kill y'all alll

chocula is the only one im eating right now cause i wont let myself open more then one more box at one time or i might go crazy

dont u realise alex i freakin ship everyone gone
Old 11-21-2017, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oh wait what they brought in jacindas ex lame i didnt watch the 2 hour last ep yet runs
Old 11-21-2017, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Going back to bed miss you wifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)
realy i wanna rewatch ghjkl;glad u got to see jl sarah and love ur icon i feel like im like one of the only ppl that love ben as batman

what did u think of the movie wifey???
You ain't alone I was shocked with Batman vs Superman on how remarkable Ben was as Bruce and even more so with JL

Well still got 20 minutes left thanks to doing a online stream so hope it stays in cinema into January than I'll go for sure but I can't afford any movies until January - saving a "free movie" for SW

Loved it from what I've seen Barry's meeting of Bruce SOLD ME on loving Ezra|Barry

Last edited by crash landing; 11-21-2017 at 04:49 AM
Old 11-21-2017, 05:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
oh wait what they brought in jacindas ex lame i didnt watch the 2 hour last ep yet runs
Yep, and it seems what Ivy did lead to Jacinda's Ex being brought into the picture. Oh I believe the Black Hood is actually Tallboy/FP's right-hand-man who's trying to take over the Serpents from FP. Tallboy's black jacket/black shirt looks very similar to the BH's, also his flannel shirt looks similar to the BH's, and even his face matches the shape of the BH's face. Plus didn't the BH kept calling Jughead the Son of a Serpent?
Old 11-21-2017, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I'm glad the online version you watched was good enough, Sarah. And sorry, but I still can't get on board with Batfleck. I'd have preferred a younger, more age-appropriate actor for Bruce Wayne, since he's supposed to be in his late 20's when the Justice League is formed. I don't like the idea of Ben Affleck getting cast as a middle aged Bruce Wayne just because Zack Snyder is a fan of Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns. If you wanna make that movie then make it, but the DCEU is not The Dark Knight Returns nor is it supposed to be. That book takes place in an alternate future where the Justice League had disbanded and superheroes were outlawed. The DCEU is supposed to be the formation of the Justice League. And isn't it going to be a bit noticeable when Ben eventually leaves the role and a younger actor is inevitably cast as Bruce Wayne?

OMG, you're giving me a headache with all of your theories on who the Black Hood is, dragonfire. And OMG, Henry and Cinderella have glowing magical necklaces that prove their love? That does seem like WestAllen, only cheesier if that's possible. Remember that kiss at the end of season 2 when they had a street light shine in the background as Barry and Iris' lips touched? That was so fing desperate. I hated it. And OUAT seems really confusing now.

Hi, Lauren! I'm gonna try and see Justice League on my days off this week during Thanksgiving! It's almost turkey time! I'd send you some, but the US mail doesn't send stuff like that. And yes, TV shows aren't gonna air during Thanksgiving because they want ratings and most people aren't watching TV on Thanksgiving. They're having dinner, spending time with family, watching NFL football on TV, etc. And I'm sorry, but I didn't like Ben Affleck even before he played Batman. And yes, I know you ship everyone, Lauren. That's why I know you'd still ship WonderBat even if a younger actor was playing Bruce Wayne instead of Ben Affleck.

Quote:
once are not forcing henry and cinderella down our throats y'all take that back

iris west is the most intresting character on any tv show ill kill y'all all
This is me right now:

I'm glad you're enjoying Count Chocula, and I'm glad you're taking your time and eating the cereals one at a time. I can't wait for you to try Boo Berry and Franken Berry.

OMG, I cannot wait to leave work tomorrow! Then I'm off for Thanksgiving and Black Friday and I can rest. I still don't know where I'm gonna have Thanksgiving dinner, though.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

OMG, you're giving me a headache with all of your theories on who the Black Hood is, dragonfire. And OMG, Henry and Cinderella have glowing magical necklaces that prove their love? That does seem like WestAllen, only cheesier if that's possible.

Well, TBH I don't care about who the BH is, like if it's just a random person oh well. I just want the BH storyline over with so the show can move on to bigger&better storylines. Yep, glowing magical necklaces. Really I believe they're doing a better job with Henry&Ivy than Henry&Jacinda. Who knows maybe they will throw a curveball and reveal Ivy is Henry's true love. Plus Ivy being Henry's true love would be a living nightmare for Regina.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

miss u more beautiful gadot wifey are u sleeping ok?

i loved batman v superman with ben affleck too but i loved even more justice league with him im sad about the news articles that say his leaving batman and justice gonna be last movie

oh no u gots to see last 20 mins nooooooooooooooooo hope get more moneys soon! u and ur star wars priorities hehe

love ezra and batmans relationship the best 100% and how barry is around wonder woman too mwhaha and had a really funny scene with cyborg in the cememetry bwhaha oh god barry was just the best didnt think i could love another flash!!

hmm another intresting theory about black hood and that dude trying to take over FPs posistion but now im just lost on wh is black hood we have too many theories here

so driella bought back evil ex

and alex u are wrong about one thing no other batman would have that chemistry ben has with gal NO ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i wont even care about watching any other batman movie if he is replaced i hope the news is wrong and he stays

but cristian bale excellent batman have nothing agasint him either love dark knight rises so much and thanks for trying to send me turkey

ivy being henrys true love would be a nightmare for regina

BUT JACINDA IS HENRYS TRUE LOVE I WILL COME AFTER U AND THROW PUMPKINS ON U RUNS
Old 11-22-2017, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sleeping 6-8 hours but when is wacko like slept 8 hours between 6pm-3am

I refuse to believe any rumors|articles I strongly feel that they should keep him and not recast cause he is great tbh and I like the older Batman - I've seen many adaptions and its always origin storylines

HAHA Cyborg|Flash in the cementry
Old 11-22-2017, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

so driella bought back evil ex

ivy being henrys true love would be a nightmare for regina

BUT JACINDA IS HENRYS TRUE LOVE I WILL COME AFTER U AND THROW PUMPKINS ON U RUNS
Well, not intentionally. See Ivy got Victora arrested for kidnapping. After Victora was arrested, social services came and took Lucy. So to get her back Jacinda needed a lawyer, which turned out to be her ex, Nick. Oh with Ivy supposedly casting the curse it's interesting that everyone's name was change except for Henry's. Like he's cursed but he still Henry Mills, and he's still an author. With Regina's luck Ivy probably is Henry's true love. I'll just turn them into a yummy pumpkin pie with whipped cream on top.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragofire! Hi, Lauren! Hi, Sarah! I'm glad you got 8 hours of sleep. My day has been insane with all this Thanksgiving and Black Friday stuff. But I'm off for Thanksgiving and Black Friday, so I can rest and enjoy my Thanksgiving dinner and NFL football games.

Sorry, but I still think that Batman should be much younger. It doesn't have to be the origin story all over again, but he should be at a realistic age for him to be in the Justice League with any longevity. And yeah, I've seen the articles about Ben leaving the role. They're suggesting Jake Gyllenhaal as his replacement. Sorry, not him either. Why can't they ever get this casting right? And since you ship everyone, Lauren, then I know you'll ship Gal's Diana with whomever they get to replace Ben as Bruce. And are you actually saying you also like Ezra as much as Grant? And what happened with Cyborg and The Flash in the cemetery? Don't tell me, I'll find out.

Why would Ivy being Henry's true love be an issue for Regina, dragonfire? And I actually like the mystery of the Black Hood, but I agree that they should wrap this up soon and not drag it out too long.

I agree, Lauren, way too many Black Hood theories. I'm just gonna wait and watch. Too bad no Riverdale this week because of Thanksgiving.

I'm sorry you can't have turkey with me, Lauren, but I hope you're enjoying the Monster Cereals. And I liked The Dark Knight better. The only thing I liked about The Dark Knight Rises was Anne Hathaway as Catwoman.

Quote:
This is me again...
Old 11-22-2017, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Why would Ivy being Henry's true love be an issue for Regina, dragonfire? And I actually like the mystery of the Black Hood, but I agree that they should wrap this up soon and not drag it out too long.
Well, their first meeting wasn't pretty, also Regina was Ivy's mentor/teacher, and Ivy found out about the dark curse because Regina told her. Plus can't forget about Ivy's possible obsession with Henry. Watch it be the twist isn't who the BH is but rather why they shot Fred.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, dragofire! Hi, Lauren! Hi, Sarah! I'm glad you got 8 hours of sleep. My day has been insane with all this Thanksgiving and Black Friday stuff. But I'm off for Thanksgiving and Black Friday, so I can rest and enjoy my Thanksgiving dinner and NFL football games.

Sorry, but I still think that Batman should be much younger. It doesn't have to be the origin story all over again, but he should be at a realistic age for him to be in the Justice League with any longevity. And yeah, I've seen the articles about Ben leaving the role. They're suggesting Jake Gyllenhaal as his replacement. Sorry, not him either. Why can't they ever get this casting right? And since you ship everyone, Lauren, then I know you'll ship Gal's Diana with whomever they get to replace Ben as Bruce. And are you actually saying you also like Ezra as much as Grant? And what happened with Cyborg and The Flash in the cemetery? Don't tell me, I'll find out.
Enjly the NFL and your Thanksgiving

I'm gonna disagree I think Ben surprisingly has done a fantastic job in the role - before BvS was one that was unsure but he proved me wrong where he's been great in the role

I like the Older!Bruce[Batman] its a refresher from all others that were Origin stories I like the fact that its Batman protecting Gotham for 20 years

I want Ben to stay

Ezra his 2nd scene, when he mets Bruce sold me and owed me
Old 11-23-2017, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Oh, earlier I forgot to mention this. Hiram called the new butler Andre. So we have a name or Andre could be his cover name. Plus since there was no Riverdale last night, Madchen posted a fan-made video of Falice as Mr.&Mrs.Smith, or should I say Mr.&Mrs.Jones.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread