Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2017, 03:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)
im older then u dragonfire
Really? Yeah in 2 weeks it's my birthday.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
What?! It's one thing to forget about Tarzan, but how could you forget about The Lion King. Well if you really want to know, I was born in 94.
Wow, you were born in 1994? No wonder you know so little about the comics I grew up on.
But wait, you're old enough to remember the Earth's Mightiest Heroes Avengers cartoon, so you should want Hank and Janet in the Avengers movies as well.

Yeah, like I said, 1994 was a busy year for me. I got distracted by a lot of other movies and TV shows, so I kinda forgot The Lion King. That was the last Disney cartoon I went to see in a theater.

Oh, and it's great that you're gonna turn 23 in two weeks! Happy Birthday!

Yeah, Lauren was born in 1989 or 1990.

I don't know why you guys drive on the left, Lauren. you're not the UK so you don't have to. I'm too afraid that I'll get in an accident.

Koalas are the only cute animal in your country that doesn't try to kill and eat people, Lauren.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

doing morning rounds....hope everyone is having a good Monday
Old 08-07-2017, 05:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Wow, you were born in 1994? No wonder you know so little about the comics I grew up on.
But wait, you're old enough to remember the Earth's Mightiest Heroes Avengers cartoon, so you should want Hank and Janet in the Avengers movies as well.

Oh, and it's great that you're gonna turn 23 in two weeks! Happy Birthday!
Well I did say I was born after the 80's. Did the show come on Cable/Satellite, because growing up I didn't have Cable/Satellite. And the main kids show I mostly watched was Power Rangers. Thanks my birthday is on the twenty-first of August.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

still doing my rounds...but I got up before 8...am...so that is good
Old 08-07-2017, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! Thanks for stopping by to post! We miss you, and we're gonna miss having you here!

Hey, Lauren? Here's one more great thing about living in Australia. As if the crocodiles, sharks, snakes, spiders, rats, dingoes, and jellyfish weren't bad enough:

'Sea bugs' attack Melbourne teen's legs during Brighton ocean swim - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

The 10 most dangerous animals in Australia in 1 terrifying list

The 21st of August? I'll have to get Lauren to make you a birthday OP, dragonfire!

I think Earth's Mightiest Heroes was on Cartoon Network, or Disney's channel, or maybe that channel that Marvel has. But I'm pretty sure it was on Cable/Satellite. OMG, I remember Power Rangers. That was a recycled Japanese show from the 1970's that Hollywood recast with American actors in costumes but using the old footage from the 1970s Japanese show. Whenever the actors were in costume, that was the old Japanese footage. That's why Yellow Ranger looked like a boy in the costume. In the original Japanese version only the Pink Ranger was a girl.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

The 21st of August? I'll have to get Lauren to make you a birthday OP, dragonfire!

I think Earth's Mightiest Heroes was on Cartoon Network, or Disney's channel, or maybe that channel that Marvel has. But I'm pretty sure it was on Cable/Satellite. OMG, I remember Power Rangers. That was a recycled Japanese show from the 1970's that Hollywood recast with American actors in costumes but using the old footage from the 1970s Japanese show. Whenever the actors were in costume, that was the old Japanese footage. That's why Yellow Ranger looked like a boy in the costume. In the original Japanese version only the Pink Ranger was a girl.
Thanks. Well I wouldn't been able to watch it then. That's like earlier this year the Satellite got turned off. They kept raising the bill until couldn't afford to pay it. Yep but it wasn't just Mighty Morphin I watched, I also watched the seasons after Mighty Morphin. Oh they finally posted what Cable looks like and he looks awesome.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Dave! Thanks for stopping by to post! We miss you, and we're gonna miss having you here!
I'm here for a week and here on FF for the rest of the month

don't forget to check the second page to see if any of my Heroes threads are there...guys
Old 08-07-2017, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
I'm here for a week and here on FF for the rest of the month

don't forget to check the second page to see if any of my Heroes threads are there...guys
Thanks, Dave! And don't worry, I posted on the back threads on the second page.

Quote:
Thanks. Well I wouldn't been able to watch it then. That's like earlier this year the Satellite got turned off. They kept raising the bill until couldn't afford to pay it. Yep but it wasn't just Mighty Morphin I watched, I also watched the seasons after Mighty Morphin. Oh they finally posted what Cable looks like and he looks awesome.
OMG, I'm sorry you lost your satellite TV, dragonfire. That sucks. How are you able to watch anything, like Riverdale? Can you get regular cable?

Yeah, I saw the pics of Josh Brolin as Cable.
Old 08-07-2017, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks Alex...ok...I'll be back here tomorrow for more posts...did about a page worth or so on here today.... a page is about 20
Old 08-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey you guys ✋️
Old 08-07-2017, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Chrissy! I hope you're doing well and having a good day! Are you counting down the days until Riverdale comes back?

Thanks, Dave! I'll see you here tomorrow! It'll be great to have you here more often because I'm gonna miss you when you leave in September.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

OMG, I'm sorry you lost your satellite TV, dragonfire. That sucks. How are you able to watch anything, like Riverdale? Can you get regular cable?

Yeah, I saw the pics of Josh Brolin as Cable.
It's ok I watch stuff on the old TV antenna. I can't pickup the CW, but I can read reviews of the RD episodes online. Speaking of it looked like there was a teddy bear strap to his side. Maybe it's his teddy bear from childhood, or maybe it's Hope's teddy bear.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It's ok I watch stuff on the old TV antenna. I can't pickup the CW, but I can read reviews of the RD episodes online. Speaking of it looked like there was a teddy bear strap to his side. Maybe it's his teddy bear from childhood, or maybe it's Hope's teddy bear.
OMG, antenna still works? I thought they ended those broadcasts when they went digital.

You know, you can watch Riverdale episodes online if you can find them. But I hope you can get cable back because it's better to watch the episodes instead of just reading reviews.

I wonder if they're even gonna discuss Cable being Scott and Jean's son?
Old 08-07-2017, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OMG, antenna still works? I thought they ended those broadcasts when they went digital.

You know, you can watch Riverdale episodes online if you can find them. But I hope you can get cable back because it's better to watch the episodes instead of just reading reviews.

I wonder if they're even gonna discuss Cable being Scott and Jean's son?
I got one of those antenna digital converter boxes. Really I'm just not interested in watching TV anymore. I do like the channels where they show some retro TV shows. I think they should be careful on saying anything about his Mom, because DP2 comes out before DP so if they said Jean Grey/Phoenix is his Mom, people would know she won't die in DP because DP2 revealed she's Cable's Mom.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread