Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2017, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Evan! Just lurking around?
Old 06-23-2017, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Why, because everyone in eastern USA lives in New York? You know my address from the cards and packages I've sent you, Lauren. I live in Bensalem, Bucks County, Pennsylvania, just outside of Philadelphia.

I don't have a car and I can't afford to visit New York, Jas.
Take the megabus.. There are other ways to get to NY. No excuse lol and other cheaper options lol
Old 06-23-2017, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yes tell the whole world ur adress alex

jas i messaged u but then i think u went to bed

evan

i will repeat i failed geography in highschool thanks
Old 06-23-2017, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

See, I really don't like any of what Marvel is doing, dragonfire. You really think that a kid-centric movie with the Richards kids is gonna work? Marvel already did something like that in the comics back in the 80's. It was called Power Pack, remember? And I think Kevin Feige is acting like a wuss with Sony. If I were running Marvel I'd let Sony sweat it out until they were forced to give up the rights to Spider-Man and let him go back to Marvel free and clear. Sony simply can't do anything with the character while he's trapped in his own franchise separate from the MCU, and eventually audiences would get tired of seeging Sony make the same Spider-Man movie over and over again and Sony would have to stop making the movies because the diminishing returns would no longer justify the costs of making the movies. And if Sony doesn't make a Spider-Man movie after a certain period of time the rights automatically go back to Marvel, just like The Fantastic Four would go back to Marvel if Fox didn't make any new films. That's why Marvel cancelled the Fantastic Four comics and are no longer allowing their writers to make any new X-Men characters. Marvel's feud with Fox is really hurting the X-Men comic titles as well.

I just think that Feige is screwing up. And that part about Marvel having a "clear, creative vision" and "knowing what they're doing" is a total joke. They're just making this crap up as they go along. They haven't even begun to properly set up Infinity War and that movie is supposed to come out next year. Thanos isn't even going to be a fully developed character, he'll be a caricature. I just think the MCU is gonna end up an incoherent mess at the rate they're going.
I forgot to mention it's just rumor and if the movie does gets made it be FOX not Disney/Marvel who makes it. No I don't remember because I was born after the 80's. Well it seems Disney/Marvel and Sony have a good working relationship. I think recently Disney/Marvel came out with several X-Men comics titles. I highly disagree they have properly set up IW. But you know who hasn't properly set up a SL? FOX with the Dark Phoenix SL. If it bombs FOX should take a break from X-Men movies and focus on Deadpool and X-Force movies with a hard R rating.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't give my street addres. Bucks County is a big place, Lauren. So is Bensalem. Besides, my post will get buried soon anyway.

I'll reply to you soon, dragonfire. I'm at a restaurant having breakfast and posting from my phone. You must've just posted right before I did.

And both you and Lauren missed out. The 80's were awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricHearts (View Post)
Take the megabus.. There are other ways to get to NY. No excuse lol and other cheaper options lol
It's not just the bus, Jas. There's also hotel accommodations and other expenses. I don't wanna go to NYC and just walk around with nothing to do. That's the mistake I made when I went to Los Angeles. I paid for the plane ticket and stayed at a hotel near LAX and even rented a car, but the city was so big and everything was so expensive I just drove around with nothing to do and no one to hang out with. I ended up staying in my hotel most of the time, eating in the restaurant, watching TV, and posting on FF. I doubt Lauren will remember this because it was in July of 2009 and I had just come to FF two months earlier.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

hard R rating for x men movies sounds awesome
Old 06-23-2017, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i never write bucks county on ur adress though

it was expensive u know compared to aus i found it cheap beware of ausland at least u can drive
Old 06-23-2017, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's because you don't have to write Bucks County, Lauren. Street address, city/township, state, and zip code are all you need. Counties are just municipalities that towns and cities are located in. They mean more to people in business and government than ordinary people.

Wow, Australia is that expensive? What's the rate of exchange from our money to yours?

You'll get a car someday, Lauren. Too bad you'll still have to drive on the left side of the road.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yeah cause i dont think i really knew what a county was before that haha

ok well technically ok so hmm its like the opposite but i still say america price things cheaper but like $1000 here only equals like $500 in US dollars and our rate changes alot but thats like the simplest example how it was when i was 21 now we have to pay even more to get $500 american dollars sometimes i hope im saying this right now i need jen lol

too bad u have to drive on the right
Old 06-23-2017, 06:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You must've just posted right before I did.

And both you and Lauren missed out. The 80's were awesome.
I would have reply last night but I was like close to a tornado warning. Thank the Lord it didn't hit where I was at. Instead I think all I got was rain and thunderstorms. So I heard.
Old 06-23-2017, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

omg thats scary glad ur ok
Old 06-23-2017, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

We had a tornado warning in toronto recently! That was fun as I was outdoors when it was supposed to hit but luckily there was nothing! We have a flood warning again as Lake Ontario water levels are so high from the rain the past months our beaches and stuff had to close for the summer

Well if you're lucky like me, you can get the $1 Megabus deal and only need to pay $4 round trip But honestly you would spend less money than I do in NY because you won't be seeing many Broadway shows. You can actually stay in places in NY for less than $100. So you could visit if you tried And on the other hand is a lot cheaper than of SDCC in general
Old 06-23-2017, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)
omg thats scary glad ur ok
Yes and I'm hoping it didn't hit my family who lives in GA. Because most likely it would have hit where they live before it would have hit where I live.
Old 06-23-2017, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that sounds scary jasy im lucky in melb we dont really get any dangerous weather like that even though the weathers up and down here

i hope they contact u soon dragonfire and and let u know that they are ok
Old 06-23-2017, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren...I'm just going to say this...try to get to at least LoT episode 16 this weekend.... if you can.... then you will want to watch the finale rght away without waiting for a wek
Closed Thread   Post New Thread