Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2017, 03:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Thank you guys, I had a great birthday, best one yet.
Love that Leo one with the cheers with champagne
Can't wait for season 2 of Riverdale and Bughead ❤️
Speaking of Bughead have you seen this? Really I actually believe they are a couple. So I'm happy for them.
Quote:
Reinhart was spotted wearing Sprouse’s maroon blazer at Entertainment Weekly‘s Comic-Con Bash in San Diego Saturday night, and the two were later seen canoodling, holding hands and kissing.
Riverdale: Are Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
Old 07-25-2017, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Chrissy! I'm glad you liked my gifs. And I'm glad you had a great birthday!

Thanks for the link, dragonfire! OMG, could that be true? Lauren is gonna flip out.
I just hope it doesn't ruin things. TV couples who end up dating in real life have a lousy track record. Look what happened on Heroes.

Oh really, Tabs?
Old 07-25-2017, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Thanks for the link, dragonfire! OMG, could that be true? Lauren is gonna flip out.
I just hope it doesn't ruin things. TV couples who end up dating in real life have a lousy track record. Look what happened on Heroes.
I believe it is, and I'm pretty sure they didn't just recently hook up. I mean the evidence of them being together, I think dates back to when they first filmed the pilot in 2016. But that doesn't mean the same thing will happen on Riverdale.
Old 07-25-2017, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I believe it is, and I'm pretty sure they didn't just recently hook up. I mean the evidence of them being together, I think dates back to when they first filmed the pilot in 2016. But that doesn't mean the same thing will happen on Riverdale.
Well I hope not, dragonfire. Every real life couple I shipped didn't end well.

Here's a vid from Comic Con with the Riverdale cast.

Old 07-25-2017, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well I hope not, dragonfire. Every real life couple I shipped didn't end well.
Call me crazy but I believe there may be marriage/children for these two lovebirds. And I hope this makes you happy. So not only Caitlin may not have a love interest in S4. But Julian may not be returning either? Thank The Good Lord for That. Now if only they would get rid of a certain west, than it would be one of the best days ever!
Quote:
Tom Felton will not be returning as a series regular for the fourth season of The Flash, EW has learned exclusively.
The Flash: Tom Felton not returning as series regular
Old 07-25-2017, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, thanks for that news, dragonfire. No Tom Felton! And no more boyfriends of the month for Caitlin either? But yeah, we still have to put up with Iris. Did you see the new trailer for The Flash? It's now the Iris West show. I love how a coffee house barista-turned newspaper reporter with no journalism experience who never does any reporting is now the team leader at STAR Labs, a facility she has no training or qualifications to even be allowed to stand inside of.

Not trying to be a killjoy, dragonfire, but real life ships always make me nervous, so I just hope that Lily and Cole are careful.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, thanks for that news, dragonfire. No Tom Felton! And no more boyfriends of the month for Caitlin either? But yeah, we still have to put up with Iris. Did you see the new trailer for The Flash? It's now the Iris West show. I love how a coffee house barista-turned newspaper reporter with no journalism experience who never does any reporting is now the team leader at STAR Labs, a facility she has no training or qualifications to even be allowed to stand inside of.
No problem. Yep I did, and let's face it the real villain of the show is Iris West. That's why Reverse Flash bailed at the start of S3. He knew the show would go downhill, and he didn't want to be drag down with it. Plus he also knew Iris would make Barry's life a living nightmare. No wonder Barry was so relived, when he had to go into the Speedforce. He was finally free from the main villain of the series. Iris makes Barry's life a living nightmare West. Oh it seems Patton may want a Westallen Wedding in S4!
Old 07-25-2017, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, so Reverse Flash can't even stand her?

OMG, if there's a WestAllen wedding in season 4 I'm done with that show.

I'll talk to you later, dragonfire. I gotta go to bed. See you tomorrow!
Old 07-25-2017, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Yes...
No onе's ever had me, not like you
Old 07-25-2017, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, so Reverse Flash can't even stand her?

OMG, if there's a WestAllen wedding in season 4 I'm done with that show.

I'll talk to you later, dragonfire. I gotta go to bed. See you tomorrow!
Nope. That's probably why he didn't kill Barry, because why kill Barry when he can let Barry suffer being with her for the rest of his life. Yeah sadly I can see it happening, that's Barry true punishment for creating Flashpoint. And Barry's full name will be Mr. Barry Allen-West! Ok see you tomorrow.
Old 07-26-2017, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I did hear they are dating in real life, I am happy for them, they are so cute.
Hope we get a lot of good Bughead in season 2
Old 07-26-2017, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
I did hear they are dating in real life, I am happy for them, they are so cute.
Hope we get a lot of good Bughead in season 2
Yep. Me too.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

omg ive been seeing that lili and cole article at the top everywhere omg made it to the aussie mags too and if E news says it it has to be true

barry doesnt suffer with iris at all it is evident on the show u will all be set on fire
Old 07-27-2017, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

CHRISSY!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY THIS IS BELATED BEEN KEEPING TRACK OF BDAYS BADLY LATELY :LMAO:

Old 07-27-2017, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)
omg ive been seeing that lili and cole article at the top everywhere omg made it to the aussie mags too and if E news says it it has to be true

barry doesnt suffer with iris at all it is evident on the show u will all be set on fire
Yep. But I don't think this is a recent hookup. I think the evidence dates back to I guess early 2016? But he does suffer. While he suffers with her, he heals with Dr. Snow. Snowbarry loves playing doctor together.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread