Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2017, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i misread dragonfires post before i didnt realise it said prediced so i hope cars does not steal top place and wonder woman remains on top for months and months i want her lasso!

i dont know what u guys are saying
Old 06-15-2017, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Sorry, I meant Disney owns Marvel. I mixed those up. And if Zendaya is playing Spider-Gwen that's okay because she's an alternate reality character anyway and not canon. And I know that Donald Glover is in Spider-Man: Homecoming, but no one knows who he's playing. But it's probably just because he made such a stink about wanting to play Peter that they're tossing him a role here. I still think it's stupid. Oh, and they can ram Miles down everyone's throat as much as they want to, but it doesn't change the fact that Marvel's comic titles are dropping in sales, and no one really cares about Miles Morales. Peter Parker made the character iconic, and you can put Miles in a PS4 game or whatever and it still won't make people want to give up Peter.
Well I think instead of Goblin killing her she'll just become Spider-Gwen. I could see Sony doing that, and as for Glover's character it seems he may be
Spoiler:
I think they want both of them to share the spot light kinda like Barry&Wally from CW's The Flash. Watch Peter will end up creating a mini version of Avengers, and I believe Sony would love it. Well Lauren it is a Pixar movie so I can see it taking the number one spot. And I believe Disney will own 2017's box office.
Old 06-15-2017, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)
i misread dragonfires post before i didnt realise it said prediced so i hope cars does not steal top place and wonder woman remains on top for months and months i want her lasso!

i dont know what u guys are saying
I'm not surprised, Lauren. We're speaking another language to you. And I wouldn't worry, Wonder Woman is killing it at the box office. I hope she kicks Spider-Man's ass because I don't like what the MCU is doing with him.

Really? That's who Glover is playing, dragonfire? And Peter and Miles are not like Barry and Wally. Wally was a sidekick, and it's actually Wally who has a white and black version of him. The main DC version of Wally is white, and the New 52 version is black, so Wally(post-Crisis version) is more like Peter, having to share the spotlight with his alternate universe version. And Peter creating a mini version of The Avengers is just.... bleh. Marvel comics is already doing that with Champions, and that's not going very well.
Old 06-16-2017, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wifey I would keep an eye on my art thread, if I were you
Old 06-16-2017, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I hope she kicks Spider-Man's ass because I don't like what the MCU is doing with him.
And Peter creating a mini version of The Avengers is just.... bleh. Marvel comics is already doing that with Champions, and that's not going very well.
I hope she doesn't because he needs this comeback. Well I think he did it in the Ultimate Spider-Man animated series on Disney XD. And I think the team was called the Web Warriors. Really ever since Disney owned the animation and merchandise rights, it seems like Peter is more involved with the Avengers/Spidey teams than with MJ/Harry etc ect. Like the new animated series on Disney XD it seems instead of being solo Peter may be part of a trio with Miles&Gwen.
Old 06-16-2017, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Going to watch 47 meters down and all eyez on me
Old 06-16-2017, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i think u chose my no.1 fav icon to use wifey

i havent heard of those movies sam

im sure spiderman will beat wonderwoman when its out just cuse its marvel sorry alex but marvel movies smash the box office always and espcially cause ironman has a huge role in it too haha
Old 06-16-2017, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

47 Meters Down is a shark movie starring Mandy Moore and Claire Holt, Lauren. Being from Australia you're probably used to shark attacks.

Iron Man is one of the things that fans are complaining about, Lauren. They're saying, whose movie is this, Spider-Man's or Iron Man's? If you can't launch a Spider-Man reboot without having Robert Downey Jr. in it sucking up all the air, something's wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I hope she doesn't because he needs this comeback. Well I think he did it in the Ultimate Spider-Man animated series on Disney XD. And I think the team was called the Web Warriors. Really ever since Disney owned the animation and merchandise rights, it seems like Peter is more involved with the Avengers/Spidey teams than with MJ/Harry etc ect. Like the new animated series on Disney XD it seems instead of being solo Peter may be part of a trio with Miles&Gwen.
Peter doesn't need this kind of comeback, dragonfire. And most fans I've heard from hate the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, with him breaking the fourth wall like Deadpool. And Peter being part of a trio with Miles and Gwen seems about as stupid as Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends, when he was partnered with Iceman and Firestar. Peter Parker is a grown up in the comics and they should let him be a grown up in the movies. I wanna see The Death of Jean DeWolffe, Kraven's Last Hunt, the Jackal and the Spider-Clone, the Hobgoblin, Silver Sable, Black Cat, all that good stuff. I don't need another teenage Spider-Man.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think Wonder Woman can hold her own against Spider-Man
Old 06-16-2017, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Peter doesn't need this kind of comeback, dragonfire. And most fans I've heard from hate the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, with him breaking the fourth wall like Deadpool. And Peter being part of a trio with Miles and Gwen seems about as stupid as Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends, when he was partnered with Iceman and Firestar. Peter Parker is a grown up in the comics and they should let him be a grown up in the movies. I wanna see The Death of Jean DeWolffe, Kraven's Last Hunt, the Jackal and the Spider-Clone, the Hobgoblin, Silver Sable, Black Cat, all that good stuff. I don't need another teenage Spider-Man.
Yes he does it may not be a huge comeback but it could be a start of a comeback. I know they don't but Disney/Marvel didn't make that for older fans they made that for kids to watch and buy the merchandise. Again the new animated series is for kids to watch and buy the merchandise. Well it seems Disney/Marvel and Sony does.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by have a little faith (View Post)
I think Wonder Woman can hold her own against Spider-Man
She is physically stronger than he is, so that's quite possibly, Sarah. Spider-Man may have the edge over her in speed and reflexes, though. He moves so fast at close range he's a blur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yes he does it may not be a huge comeback but it could be a start of a comeback. I know they don't but Disney/Marvel didn't make that for older fans they made that for kids to watch and buy the merchandise. Again the new animated series is for kids to watch and buy the merchandise. Well it seems Disney/Marvel and Sony does.
Yeah, I get what you're saying, dragonfire, but it's getting really old by now. Making Spider-Man for kids is pretty much contrary to what his story is about. Peter's story was never about childhood innocence, it was about the entry from adolescence into adulthood and dealing with pain and loss and still doing what's right, which is why they killed off his Uncle Ben and later Gwen Stacy. Peter's story is about becoming a man, not being a teen, and the consequences and responsibilities that come with adulthood. Trying to market Spider-Man to the Twilight crowd is a betrayal of everything the character stands for. And movies should never be toy commercials, dragonfire. That you leave to the cartoons. I still say that the best Spider-Man movies won't be made until they make Peter an adult and start using the storylines from the 70s, 80's, and 90's... well, except maybe the Ben Reily spider-clone thing.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Meant Box-Office
Old 06-16-2017, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by have a little faith (View Post)
Meant Box-Office
Oh, okay. I'm pretty sure she'll surpass him at the box office.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Still can't get over how frakkin amazing the movie was
Old 06-16-2017, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

How many guys are gonna ask their wives and girlfriends to dress up like Gal Gadot, ya think?