Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Burnt Toast Café[OT] #761: Cause' Lauren's wife!Sarah is cooking up a surprise for her that she'll flip out about

Old 05-06-2017, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OH and ain't ruining the surprise until I'm done than I'll post something leading her to it
Old 05-06-2017, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread, Sarah! Love the title! OMG, those Olicity gifs! Now we just need ones just like that for SnowBarry!

Okay, I'm gonna repost some stuff from the last thread:

Three times, Sarah? Wow, you are worse than Arinna. And what surprise for Lauren do you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I seen Ghostbusters/BTTF/Indiana Jones. I think the death triangle will be between Jughead/Betty/Veronica. Or Jughead/Betty/Sabrina. Watch it Alex that's Snowbarry's Daughter your talking about. And I have this feeling FP&Alice will start/restart a secret affair. I mean it seems Madchen's wish for S2 is a wild night out with FP. In a BTS? picture of her&Skeet from 1x10, she posted #ThechroniclesofAlice&FP. When 1x10 aired after someone said they ship FP&Alice, she posted #Riverdale fans has spoken @RAS #Alice&FP sitting in a serpent tree. And before the #Alice&FP part there were 2 lips emoji's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Wow, you think FP/Alice are headed for a little serpent shagging? That's pretty cool about Madchen. I'm also excited that she's also coming back to Twin Peaks this month! I still don't think there's gonna be a Riverdale triangle though. I think that would really mess things up as far as the group goes. I like things where they are with Bughead and Aronica.

Oh, you need to see more awesome 80's cinema, dragonfire!
Quote:
After the Blossom reveal, I see RAS having no problem giving Bughead a secret sibling. And love the BTTF gif! It's my favorite movie.
You're welcome, dragonfire! I'm a child of the 80's. Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Aliens, Die Hard... good times.

I agree. I think this show is gonna get very incestuous, dragonfire. Oh, and as far as the "death triangle," I really didn't see them going there in the last episode. It was still mostly Archie/Veronica and Bughead. Oh, and I'll take Cheryl Blossom, because she's ing hot!

Hi, Sarah! You definitely need to get caught up on Prison Break! But you're going all the way back and re-watching season one? You're worse than Arinna.

Quote:
Speaking of with FP saying back at their homecoming, Alice&Hal was arguing about life or death, I believe they was arguing about the baby, who most likely wasn't aborted. And I have this weird feeling RAS is going to pull a twist, and reveal the baby wasn't Hal's but FP's, and FP had no idea. And Alice didn't want him or anyone else to know that. The same one that's been going on for the past 75 years the Archie/Betty/Veronica death triangle.
Wow, you're really reading between those lines, dragonfire. I still didn't quite get that from what I saw in the scene, but they could be building up to something like that soon. It would make things kind of complicated though, given that Hal's family history is already convoluted as it is. OMG, WTF is up with the Blossoms? I mean, Hal's murdered grandfather was a Blossom, making Jason and Polly third cousins? I love how TV is normalizing incest these days. Hmmm, are we sure Archie and his mom aren't related to them too? They do have the trademark red hair.

Okay, you remember how I compared Riverdale to Twin Peaks(and Dark Shadows)? Well, it's obvious that the writers based a LOT of the show on Twin Peaks after the last episode. Now I'm thinking I should've seen this coming. Laura Palmer's body was found in a river wrapped in plastic, and Jason Blossom's body was found in a river wrapped in plastic. Who killed Laura Palmer on Twin Peaks? Her father. And who killed Jason Blossom? His father. It makes sense that Twin Peaks' Madchen Amick was cast as Alice Cooper. Riverdale is basically the Archie gang meets Twin Peaks, with a little bit of Dark Shadows. I even found an article that mentions all the shows that Twin Peaks inspired, including Riverdale and Bates Motel.

‘Twin Peaks’ and Beyond: Best Shows Inspired by David Lynch’s Series | IndieWire

Oh, and I loved how Molly Ringwald's Mary went with Fred and Hermione to the High School dance, and she was all like, "remember when this was our life?" Yes, Molly. Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Pretty In Pink... that was all our lives. And yes, Lauren... I know you have no idea what the I'm talking about. I need to kidnap you in a time traveling DeLorean and take you with me back to the 1980's, when Australia was known for Mad Max and Crocodile Dundee!

Old 05-06-2017, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I would die if that happened for Snowbarry or "KillerFlash" or whatever the alternate shipper name is you did see when she kissed him in 3x07, right? Her first time Killer Frost

you will find out in a few hours when I'm 100% done about 50% now
Old 05-06-2017, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Wow, you think FP/Alice are headed for a little serpent shagging? That's pretty cool about Madchen. I still don't think there's gonna be a Riverdale triangle though. I think that would really mess things up as far as the group goes. I like things where they are with Bughead and Aronica.

Oh, you need to see more awesome 80's cinema, dragonfire!
Yep even one of the writers who wrote 1x10, said they was a little shock by How Much chemistry those two had. This is the CW were talking about here. I can see them pulling a Jughead/Betty/Sabrina triangle. Like what because most likely I may have seen it.
Old 05-06-2017, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by just have a little faith (View Post)
I would die if that happened for Snowbarry or "KillerFlash" or whatever the alternate shipper name is you did see when she kissed him in 3x07, right? Her first time Killer Frost

you will find out in a few hours when I'm 100% done about 50% now
I know, Sarah! I would die too! And I did see the kiss! And okay, I'll wait.

Old 05-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 05-06-2017, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

what suprise sarah

is it that I get to steal ur current icon or the beautiful op

that has to be my fav ep with snowbarry hehe

when u say incestous alex does that mean u saw the latest ep hehehe

i rewatched xmen apocalypse last night hehe have to say alex shippin jean and scott more because of how alike they are feeling excluded with their outta control powers but got when wolverine comes out cant wait to watch logan movie

mc fassbender rule my heart foreverrrrrrrr

WHAT SURPISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 05-06-2017, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes ogm u did see alex And the blossom parents reaction to the incest they dont even care they all for it ;rotfl: And betty cooper a blossom
Old 05-06-2017, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)
what suprise sarah
You will find out in a bit 75% done
Old 05-06-2017, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ok

just so u know also though gotta head off to aunts 50th bday in 1 hour ok
Old 05-06-2017, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If you are gone I'll still post it in here with instructions I'll FB you telling you not to miss it
Old 05-06-2017, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it requires instructions sounds even more interesting
Old 05-06-2017, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)
it requires instructions sounds even more interesting
If you are gone - I'll gather the link to the exact post and link you on Facebook, so you don't miss it
Old 05-06-2017, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i be very happy with that mum wants to do my make up now god help me
Closed Thread   Post New Thread